Another New Geo Dogs Tb

Us 4 and Jess

lost it..............i am going to draw a name out of the hat at my durham meet it should be all done by then, and i have a small prize for the winning cacher and their dog just to say thank you for taking part

mr hedgehog hunter..........go to the bug page and read the destructions.....i mean instructions lol....what you have said is exactly what is happening :P:P:P

i do appologise mr hedgehog hunter it does not say on this thread or on the bug page about logging, but is part of the instruction on the book when you receive it, you log it into and out of your nearest cache to home, and the next person will grab it from you......to make it trackable

sorry bout that :huh::cry:

mandy

Edited by Us 4 and Jess
and from what i heard from stuey..........he put ozzy's paw into wet coffee lol

ways and means ways and means :huh:

What I actually did was make up a really strong coffee mix (warm water). I used a kitchen roll soaked in the stuff in the palm of my hand, and pushed Ozzy's paw into it. I then put his paw on the sheet of paper that I had printed Ozzy's photo on to. Simple :P

Ozzy is hyperactive as well by the way :P but I caught him at bed-time :cry:

wellllllll............the ground was dry here and no mud to be found........but graham had the wheel off the car doing some work on it so we put grease on jess's paw :blink:

and from what i heard from stuey..........he put ozzy's paw into wet coffee lol

ways and means ways and means :rolleyes:

Pickles paw print was done in Bisto gravy...hence the sellotape!

Here are 2 Border Collies from Havant in Hampshire who never want to get left out of the action! Anything, anywhere, anytime, seems to be their motto!

I nearly forgot to add their other motto - Eat anything, anywhere, anytime!

I can be reached at chrisrod@ntlworld.com

Rod

Edited by thekennelat79
As I have just got my GEO DOGS TB moving again,

I am ready to realease a new bug this one is going to be called... Who Stole The Sausages and it is also to do with our caching canine friends again.

It will be a notebook with a TB attached and is going to be something like a police identity lineup.

You will need to put a short write up about you dog on the lefthand side of the page name.... age.... what breed it is ect....and on the right hand side I would like a photograph and a paw print (a real one I know we all get muddy paw prints)

As I think a TB seems to do better if it has a specific target, I would like to ask you all to volunteer your dogs again please, once I have between 30-50 dogs again I will release the bug hopefully about the beginning of October

Come on I know your all as daft as me........Who Stole The Sausages

Mandy :mad:

Charlie & Tigger are feeling left out so can you find scratching room for them on this or another TB..........Colin & Linda