New Jersey 2005 Geocoins

avroair

Man that is one fine looking coin you guys have there! :D

I have a club for geocachers in my area and we would like to order around 3,000. :P

Will that be a problem? :lol:

:D

Yeah, take the skirt off and design the other coins... we had a contract for 4.... :o

The coins are actually selling quickly so please place your orders soon. They ARE trackable on GC.com

Come on you LI folk, at least buy them to flush them... or was that Statten Island. :D

We would also be willing to pay more and go for an icon.

We will talk about the icon at the next get together.

Just so everyone knows, the coins are being minted as we speak.

They should arrive in a few weeks.

Almost there...

Mike :D

Is the next get together planned? I know this is a camping event, but seeing as I do not have a tent or sleeping bag, I won't be there. Or are you refering to another event that I missed or is yet to be planned? Thanks for the update Jersey Trex.

Edited by LocaRoja
We would also be willing to pay more and go for an icon.

We will talk about the icon at the next get together.

Just so everyone knows, the coins are being minted as we speak.

They should arrive in a few weeks.

Almost there...

Mike :D

Is the next get together planned? I know these is a camping event, but seeing as I do not have a tent or sleeping bag, I won't be there. Or are you refering to another event that I missed or is yet to be planned? Thanks for the update Jersey Trex.

You don't need to camp. The day event is on the Sunday.

Is the next get together planned? I know this is a camping event, but seeing as I do not have a tent or sleeping bag, I won't be there. Or are you refering to another event that I missed or is yet to be planned? Thanks for the update Jersey Trex.

You don't need a tent or a sleeping bag. Cabins and lean-tos are available, so all you need is a blanket.

Not only that, its not a "camping event". Many people will be coming for the day. Hopefully you will be one.

Edited by briansnat