Cach-cadian's Once A Month Club

Patudles

Oh Gadget, Mr. Gadget, where are you? Calling Mr Gadget. Anyone else out there to join in. How about you Blue J are you joing the cache-of the month club? Oh yeah, we could even hear from Jackknap. There is a possible three more cache-of-the-monthers. Let's help Navigatorz reach his goal of 1499 before heading off to Austria. And how could I forget Robinego. Do ya think she could make a contribution to the cause?

Edit: to correct and ooops

Ok,Ok, Now you can be happy I hid a cache some where between Here and There You can not drive to it. You will see another view of the Columbia River and one of those Dam projects.

I'm gonna get one hidden OUTSIDE of my house one of these days... But if any of you decided to come over and check out my lab...you'd have firsties for a long time coming! :drama:

Got a gazillion things on my plate and I'm trying to simplify my life, so maybe I'll hide them all in one week and then call it a year. Or maybe just give the coords for my garage, then once a cache is found by everyone, archive it and "rehide" a new cache in the same place to be found for the next month! Of course, you'll be expected to clean out the area and put stuff away in it's proper place before you can get to the cache... AHA! By cracky, I think I'm onto something! :blink:

To those working on Sleepy Hollow puzzle cache, there was an error on the page. Please note that N47 1I.EIG, has been changed to N47 2I.EIG.

Now how did those new guys, D-Born 2B in D-Wild figure that out?? They didn't mention anything about it in their log.

My apologies to xy if you missed FTF because of the error.

NOTE: I also added a hint.

Edited by The Navigatorz

I am having FTF withdrawal! I have been out of town on and off a lot over the last week, just in time to see all these new caches pop up! Darn! look out xy, you never know when I get back.....so look out! ..hee hee hee :lol: Next time I come home, I am bringing team wheezer with me and boy is geezer wheezer competitive ! :lol:

My February cache is hid and was approved within one hour of me sending it in.

We had more trouble getting Cache of Least Resistance approved. Our dummy coordinates were supposed to be at the Wok About Grill but it turned out that even dummy coords have to be a legit distance from other caches. Even from disabled caches (i.e. Owl). Finally gave up and put it in the river late at night. Glad we did that or it wouldn't have been up to save Nav a trip to Ephrata. BTW, it wasn't meant to be for males only :o Barnabirdy(s)

"Piece of the Puzzle" cache is hid. The first of a series in which you have to collect a number which you will need to find the final cache. This notification is just to tease you cause it is my March hide. Look for it to pop up on or near March first. :mellow:

Edited by Patudles

Barnabirdy(s) Feburary hide has been submitted, watch for approval.

struggling with the new waypoint requirement [:laughing:]

Made it [:D]

I'm searching high and low for my glasses to be able to read the print on the puzzle. I'm thinking the Birdy(s) have eaten too many carrots if they can read it... :D I think Xy has the right idea, give it to some young eyes to solve... :D

Hey I eat carrots every work day for lunch. I had to take it to the copier and enlarged it 120% to get a good workable page. It paid off as I was able to nab the FTF on it tonight. And "NO" I did not make a special side bar for the FTF. I had to get some Tire Pressure Sensors for the wife's car in Wenatchee this after noon.

Are tire pressure sensors really that important?? We don't have any, in fact what are they? K&A

BTW we are curious if the hint helps on Weird Rocks.

Well when you get one of these new vehicles with a lot of whistles and bells, you are amazed at some of the goodies. We have individual tire pressure monitoring for each tire. You can check each tire pressure while you are driving. We had to get four new sensors for our snow tires and wheels.

I think the hint does help with the puzzle.

I'm searching high and low for my glasses to be able to read the print on the puzzle. I'm thinking the Birdy(s) have eaten too many carrots if they can read it... :P I think Xy has the right idea, give it to some young eyes to solve... <_<

Eyes must be the first thing to go for those on the Eastside...I can see it just fine...and I'm old... <_<

Ghost Town...WINESAP

has been publicized. It is s amall cache with a lot of goodies to get it started. There is an unactivated 2005 Washington Geocoin for the FTF if they want it. There is also a Canada coin but it is a TB so keep it moving if you take it. There are a couple of cars in the cache. Enjoy the history of the area. There are more of them in the works. If anyone has a ghost town they want to hide a cache in feel free to add your own ghost town to the list or let me know and I will do some history work on them and help get them listed.

Thanks

Blue J Wenatchee

Jon

Edited by Blue J Wenatchee

Ghost Town...WINESAP

has been publicized. It is s amall cache with a lot of goodies to get it started. There is an unactivated 2005 Washington Geocoin for the FTF if they want it. There is also a Canada coin but it is a TB so keep it moving if you take it. There are a couple of cars in the cache. Enjoy the history of the area. There are more of them in the works. If anyone has a ghost town they want to hide a cache in feel free to add your own ghost town to the list or let me know and I will do some history work on them and help get them listed.

Thanks

Blue J Wenatchee

Jon

Wouldn't it be cool if we could have a Ghost Town Cache Machine? I have no idea how to organize it, but I do think it would be fun.

I'm searching high and low for my glasses to be able to read the print on the puzzle. I'm thinking the Birdy(s) have eaten too many carrots if they can read it... :( I think Xy has the right idea, give it to some young eyes to solve... :laughing:

Eyes must be the first thing to go for those on the Eastside...I can see it just fine...and I'm old... :lol:

:cry: I beg your pardon, You old, now that's a laugh. I am older than you and I didn't need any glasses to do the puzzle. Now could I see for the rest of the day, well that is another story. :laughing: