Cach-cadian's Once A Month Club

Patudles

I was about 1/4 mile from there yesterday. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I realized that after I got home. I've been eying that spot for a couple of months, actually, but haven't been to Chelan much cause of the holidays. And it's sometimes harder for me to borrow a gps while going up there. So I took my opportunity!

Someone who lives further away than any Cachecadian was FTF on the new If Rocks Could Talk cache. First finder was from Spokane.  What happened ye FTF fanatics?  :)

Ok, this "working" crap has got to end! I mean c'mon, my caching is being severely impacted, what with working at night and then the "sleeping" thing going on during the day.

Hey I know, Moun10Bike has a new baby...he can approve our caches in the middle of the night (he's up anyway doing the feeding thing...or should be :) ) and then I will view them at work before I leave and grab them on the way home...

Of course, I have been all too happy to have missed the latest drama in the valley. :)

-R-

I'm taking donations so I can quit my job...

Hey XY, don't fret about the error on your cache page. I had fun and I don't mind being the cache tester. I'm just thankful for cell phones. It saved me from driving back to town empty handed. By the way, I found a plastic purple hippopotumus about 15 feet from the cache. I already put the cache away and was heading back to the car when I spotted it. It must have dropped out of your pocket, or one of your boy's.

And for the rest of ya, I know where I'm going to hide my March cache. Going to go there tomorrow to check it out. I think you're going to like the location.

That plastic purple hippo floats and has a magnetic nose that will stick to the edge of the bathtub. It will also stick to an ammo can. My guess is that if an ammo can gets set on it in the seat of a car, it will stick to the can until a piece of brush scrapes it off.

I wasn't able to find that beaver pond on any maps not even a creek. Maybe it is just a mud hole in the summer.

March is in and up already. Man, these approvers need to lay off the caffeine! :rolleyes: Dudes, I need to submit another one since you approved it so fast. Got no satifaction since I couldn't tease the others and drag it out! Oh man, now I'm starting to feel a little co-dependent enabling them with their habit. When the cache machine rolls through, I'm buying them a drink...sans caffeine... ok, 2. :lol:

There shoudl be more along Hy 28....hint hint. Did Tudles new one at Rocky Reach. Found dead animals bones and body parts though....hmmmmm, found dead animal bones on the Nav cache I did nearby????? Is this a resting place for all the old geocachers? I don't know how I missed it last year, but did the Rocky Reach Surprise way up that knarly road. Easy drive to cache and one that hasn't been logged since Dec. Does anyone drive up that road in the winter? Keep those hides coming, I"m going to do my darndest to head over that way and cache machine my way through all those easy ones in town.......:rolleyes:

Did Tudles new one at Rocky Reach.

and...

did the Rocky Reach Surprise way up that knarly road.

Ahem....it's Rock Island and Rock Island surprise you went to. Rocky Reach is the other dam place. But that's ok, you at least said Rocky Reach correctly, even though it was the wrong dam. Sometimes we get mail for Rocky Island or Rock Reach. One time we even received a package addressed to Chelan Rock Dam. :-)

There shoudl be more along Hy 28....hint hint. Did Tudles new one at Rocky Reach. I don't know how I missed it last year, but did the Rocky Reach Surprise way up that knarly road. Easy drive to cache and one that hasn't been logged since Dec. Does anyone drive up that road in the winter? Keep those hides coming, I"m going to do my darndest to head over that way and cache machine my way through all those easy ones in town.......:P

Roo, sorry you missed out "Where Coyotes Howl", you drove right by it going to Rock ISLAND suprise.

And thanks for all the great hides along route 2, we will get to the more distant ones once our motorcycle is back in action. K&A

I even made my wife breakfast.

I'm going to have to talk to her about lunch and dinner as well....

Was going to go up and hit the 2 new hike caches, but had an asthma attack on Sunday. A little little leary of pushing it right now but lack of oxygen never stopped me before. :D But I promised, even pinkie sweared I wouldn't do it alone because this was the first time my husband saw an attack. I think he's all worried that I'll kick off and leave the kids for him to raise alone! :D

Anybody want to go up tomorrow and still let me get firsties?

Hey Patudles, there's a cache out there I think you would enjoy. It's called How does Your Garden Grow by Miss Contrary. It's just your type, you know...a sneaky micro. I see your friend Miss Innocent found it already. I've got it on my watch list. I'm looking forward to reading your log to see what you thought of it. :laughing::laughing::rolleyes:

Edited by The Navigatorz

You should know me and math by now :laughing: These people who try to tempt me with caches that I can't figure out :laughing: have got to put an end to it. You should notice there is another cache out there that I haven't figured out yet either. :rolleyes: I quess it is back to my tutor. :unsure:

She didn't answer my email either when I asked her to confirm the coordinates I came up with. Grrrr. By the way, if you or anyone needs a hint for any of my math puzzles, don't be shy. Send me an email. I'll be discreet. I'd rather see someone find my puzzle caches, or learn something new, than not do the cache at all.