Cach-cadian's Once A Month Club

Patudles

Well, I hid my last cache today for the month. I almost did two, but we drove by one spot and my mom didn't feel like turning around on the highway. Oh, well. Maybe some other time.

Anyway, can we still count that one cache that was archived? Can we count the cache event? :D Has anyone else put out a cache that isn't approved yet?

If it is no for all of those, we hit 29. Hit a record, but not an even number. :D

If we can say yes to the archived one, we have 30. Yes to the event cache, makes it 31.

If Ambrosia's cache she hid today is the last one for the month, then the hide count for June in the 20 mile radius of Wenatchee is 30. I haven't counted event caches in the past, so to be consistent for comparison purposes, I wouldn't count the June event either. I think we can count the archived cache since technically it was approved and found. Unless there is more new ones hidden today I don't know about, the hides this month is a record for our area, 30 in a month. Thanks to all hiders for making this a fun and active mionth, including those from out of the area, like GeoRoo who hid 2 nice view caches up near Blewett Pass.

It only seems that way. I've found 417 caches and only 35 of them were firsties. I'll bet your firsties percentage is higher than mine. And to answer your question from Friday morning... Aparently 7 finds is enough to overcome a firstie. I found 15 on Friday but only 7 were between E'burg and Wenatchee on the way home. :unsure:

Your 35 FTF out of 417 Finds is 8.4%. That beats my 80 out of 1206 which is 6.6%. I think you're the FTF percentage champ for our area.

I know I have over 100 FTF's but I haven't counted them for a while. My goal was to have 100 FTFs and 100 TBs by the time I reached 1,000 caches. I know I acheived that goal but then I quit counting. Hmmmm B)

Your 35 FTF out of 417 Finds is 8.4%.  That beats my 80 out of  1206 which is 6.6%.  I think you're the FTF percentage champ for our area.

I know I have over 100 FTF's but I haven't counted them for a while. My goal was to have 100 FTFs and 100 TBs by the time I reached 1,000 caches. I know I acheived that goal but then I quit counting. Hmmmm B)

ok Patudles, if you got 100 FTFs out of 1000 cache finds, then your FTF percentage was 10%, so your the champ!!

So now, who got the most FTfs in a day? I got 3 in one day a couple of years ago up by Manson.

I won't challenge you on that account. I won't even go back and look for that one because I don't think I even came close except when one time caching together ccmin and & I got 4 FTF's but she got two of them and I found two of them so you can remain king of the day unless challenged by another! B)

c8cc53e6-6c0a-4687-bacb-520eab1effe1.jpg

For those interested, not only was June the best for number of hides in a month (30), but so far 2005 is the best year. In the first 6 months of 2003, there were 83 hides. In the first 6 months 2004 there were 77 Hides. In 2005, the number of hides in the first 6 months are 115.

Edited by The Navigatorz

The wife and I celebrated my B-Day by finding six caches and hiding three. Watch for the new ones:

Wide Spot in the Road

On Top of Grouse Springs

Rooster Watching Over his Flock hmmm wonder what the Chicks Kick Butt will have to say about this one.

I can hear it already, We were just there!!!

I am swamped with life at the time, the most important of which is sending the oldest to Europe for a year. Taking a lot out of me. Been kind of down and don't have much heart to even pick up my new GPS I got for my BDay... :laughing: I'll get back into it since I broke down in a weak moment and accepted a day position :unsure: starting in September.

-R-

I would be worried if I were you XY. The caches above Saddle Rock can wait for cooler weather, but if there's a new cache out there, I'm all for beating you to the FTF. I've had several FTFs recently and there was no XY anywhere in sight. You're no competition anymore. But wait, did you say "Buddy"? You probably already have the coordinates then. :)

Edited by The Navigatorz

If anyone is in the vicinity of "Caught", (GCNABR) maybe going for "Recognition Plaza" could they take a look and see what is going on with it? We aren't sure what "damaged, but is still functional" means since it was never intended to "function". The log is full. We aren't sure when we will get to town to take care of it, probably not for at least a couple of weeks. K&A

Who do you think I am? Patudles?

:D:D:D:):D:lol:

What's this, using my name in vain again? B)

Besides I just try to save on gas money, so there! :)

You'all know there are 4 up the Entiat the Ccmin put out that I haven't logged yet. Just wishin now that I had though. :)

It's getting so I can't afford to go caching till I get a smaller car again. One that sips instead of gulping. B)

Ooo, Oooo...Can I be an honorary Cach-Cadian?... :)

I hid one on your side of the mountains on our way back on Saturday...not approved yet, but hopefully soon... :)

Allanon, you can be a Cache-cadian if you wish. You just live in wet foothills instead of the dry ones. Come hide a cache over here every month we'd love it. :lol: