What Caches Have The Most Watchers?

Snoogans' Quantum Leap cache has 102.

Correction 107. Prolly thanks to your free advertisment. Thanks Carleen. :P

BTW All you avid watchers. The latest find entry might just get deleted. I was at the bunker alllll weekend. Get it? ;)

was that your army type jeep parked "on the road"? We saw that and decided to come back later. Had we known it was you we would have stormed on in.

Watcher update: Quantum Leap which has had some PR lately is up to 216 watchers. I'm not watching it myself as I'm not prepared to try it, and anyway Snoogans hasn't sent me an invite, in spite of my introducing myself at GW3 and offering him a golf ball........

Tube Torcher is up by ONE on Quantum Leap with 217 watchers

and JoeFrog's locationless Dash for Cache! with its changing goals has 195 watchers.

OOOooOOooOOoo, QL is one up on TT now! B)

Oooooo! I've been watching both the TB and QL for some time now. Soon, I hope to get down and do TB, and I'm still not sure if QL is for real yet....

:D HEHEHE..... :D You can bet your sweet "bohunkus" TT is REAL!!!!! :D I can just

imagine how FAST TT2 will rack up the watchers!!!! B) (If we live to get started on it! :D;):D:D )...... IndianaLee :D