Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
yxza

Option to show solved mysts at corrected coordinates

Hello,

when Groundspeak introduced the display of solved mysts at corrected coordinates I was really satisfied. That was something I had been waiting for. That the displayed position returns to the non- corrected coordinates when cache is logged as found is completely OK since it keeps geoart e.g. the way it was intended. But I would like an option where I can say "show even logged mysts at corrected coordinates". It would simplify the placing of new caches since I then can see where enough space is available. In my home area there really is a lack of space. A lot of caches placed all over town and surrounding areas.

Regards

Hans/YXZA

• Upvote 6

I also agree with the idea presented in the OP.  I mentioned in the January 29th Release Notes thread that I'd like to see a toggle option for corrected vs posted coords.

Provide a toggle option for corrected coords:

• ON = caches with corrected coords show at corrected locations, with puzzle icons - all other caches show at posted coords with standard cache icons
  • OFF = all caches show at their posted coords, with standard cache icons
  • Upvote 1

@rikitan that can already be solved with tampermonkey/greasemonkey and the script "geocache circles"
a bit crude but it works