Viridios

Any suggestions for a fix?

Sounds like it's a forehead-slapper and a couple of one-line code changes. I give good odds it'll be slipped into the (now regularly scheduled?) hotfix that somebody mentioned was coming today.

Once somebody finally notices the food on their face, it's gone instantly.

BTW, it's also being discussed here in the so-old-they're-new-again support forums.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. :lol:

Maybe you're not a dog, but a PIXELy!

Hope they get it straightened out though... it is hard enough to make decent avatars at 75x75... add to that that my 'image host' has vanished breaking links all over these fora. I doubt that I'll ever get them back... not worried about the pics, I have all those, but how the heck can I edit the posts (can't obviously). Lucky that most of them are unimportant, but a few were educational.

Have to see what that host does about it, not a GC/GS problem though. I already have a new host. I'll have to wait and see how our problem resolves though. Hope they leave the 75x75 alone and shrink them for the GC site or... let us shrink them and have a separate upload for GC use... Like they do the profile pic.

Doug 7rxc

Our orange is still a bit fuzzy. Won't play around with it yet, will wait to see whether Groundspeak do any adjustments.

MrsB

Yeah, I was contemplating tweaking mine, too, but I know perfectly well that as soon as I do, Groundspeak will go playing around with it again and tweak my tweaked avatar again. I think I'll wait till the dust settles.

--Larry

Don't mess with your avatars, folks. Groundspeak rotationally fastened up, and they can fix it easily.

Currently they're ignoring the larger avatar they have on file, and using the smaller one by mistake, asking the browser to make it bigger again. There's no way you can fix that, short of complaining and waiting. Which is why I complain and wait.

Our orange is still a bit fuzzy. Won't play around with it yet, will wait to see whether Groundspeak do any adjustments.

MrsB

You're a peach, MrsB. Maybe that's why you're fuzzy?

Thank you kindly... sir (?) :anicute:

*squints at post*

Do I know you?

MrsB

I'm a dog, which is why I'm fuzzy.

Can you add some red, then you would look 'warm and fuzzy' :lol:

MrsB

You're a peach, MrsB. Maybe that's why you're fuzzy?

Thank you kindly... sir (?) :anicute:

*squints at post*

Do I know you?

MrsB

I'm a dog, which is why I'm fuzzy.

Can you add some red, then you would look 'warm and fuzzy' :lol:

I'd probably look bloody and fuzzy. Not good.

In case anyone is wondering about my upside-down avatar (I knew that you were)... I am protesting the pixellated avatars. I will remain hanging upside down until the problem is fixed. You can't tell by my avatar, but I am also holding my breath.

I expect you will soon be turning slightly bluish?

...and eventually passing out, falling down and lying sideways?

I am contemplating a protest of the improperly sized aspect of the new avatar display protocol.

The one that causes the edges to be cut off. :(

Although in at least one case this was a good thing, since the cacher lost 30 pounds of ugly fat by having his head cut off! :lol:

In case anyone is wondering about my upside-down avatar (I knew that you were)... I am protesting the pixellated avatars. I will remain hanging upside down until the problem is fixed. You can't tell by my avatar, but I am also holding my breath.

I expect you will soon be turning slightly bluish?

...and eventually passing out, falling down and lying sideways?

I am contemplating a protest of the improperly sized aspect of the new avatar display protocol.

The one that causes the edges to be cut off. :(

Although in at least one case this was a good thing, since the cacher lost 30 pounds of ugly fat by having his head cut off! :lol:

So, are you going to join the movement?