So i've been on a holiday...

Team Noodles

Some times when people are asked to be a reviewer they create a new account as there reviewer account.

Think you'll find that they all do that :P

Oh no they don't! B)

eric_lr90 (or whatever his name is) reviews under his caching name

(ok, so he no longer reviews UK caches...)

:D

Mark

Well as the news is out :yikes:

A Big welcome to La Lunatica the UK's newest Reviewer (another colleagues name I've got to learn to spell correctly :laughing:) I hope everyone gives Him/Her the usual warm welcome. So that He/She does not change His/Her mind and run for the hills :laughing:

As for eric LR80 he was one of the very first Reviewers (or approvers as they were originally known) and they Reviewed under the one account. It was only as the hobby developed, that the practice of separate Reviewer and Member accounts developed.

I'm sure La Lunatica will eventually reveal his/her Member Account name :anitongue:

Deci

And now the games begins :ph34r:

This is what Wiki has to say, heh-heh......

La Lunatica is a fictional character in the Marvel Comics comic book X-Men 2099. During the majority of the series, she is a member of the future version of X-Men led by Xi'an Chi Xan. La Lunatica is a Mexican mutant who was born with the ability to feed on the dark emotions of her opponents, thereby increasing her own strength and durability. She has completely white skin and hair, and elongated canine teeth, making her appear much like a muscular albino vampire, albeit while she has albinism she has no real vampiric threats. Her nickname is Spanish for "lunatic woman".

Oh dear.....don't mess with her!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know......don't believe everything you read on Wiki!!!!!

The moor we hunt, *mouse*, HazelS the list is endless.

Might even be a man and the name is just to throw us all out, could even be Pharisee or some other 'young man'

I can assure you it ain't me!! I've 'rocked the boat' far too often to be considered for such a position. :lol:

You and me both John pet, and if your owt like me you probably "rocked the boat" so you would not be considered for such a postion on purpose :lol::lol:

M :)

Oh, I care! but there's no clues to go on, and so it could be virtually any mad woman here. Doesn't really narrow it down much, does it?

I reckon it's you and you're just trying to put us off the scent.

Tis not me either, though some would say La Lunatica would be a good name for me! :laughing:

She has published a few caches around my way too.

Perhaps it's someone who doesn't frequent the forums that much, which would explain them not posting here yet.