Hummer H3T Geocoin Racer

Team kizb

I'm thinking about creating a new type of Geocoin racer and am looking for some input before I spend a bunch of money on something know body will buy.

As of now I'm considering going with five colors, Red, Blue, Orange, Black & Yellow.

The coins would be shaped like a vehicle, be around 1.75"/3.0mm thick

They would all share the same unique icon

My big questions are:

What would you feel would be a good price point for something like this?

How many would you buy?

Edited by Team kizb

As long as the vehicle is not a Jeep, as those have been done in a few different color schemes:

product1.jpgproduct2.jpg

I like sending geocoins out into the world, and definitely like the idea of races. However, I'm not sure those who frequent these forums are as keen to do so. If you check out the Premier Geocoin Race, you can see the number of participants over the years.

Please keep your progress updated here, as I'd be interested!

Edited by Penny and Kona

I usually leave a "Hot Wheels" die-cast car in the cache and always wondered if I could get a trackable version approved and made. No, not just attaching a TB tag, I mean actually engraving the number on the car.

If you came-up with a nice design, the wheels actually rolled, and kept it around $10, I think it would be a very popular item. I'd buy a bunch of them.

:P

Let's see ... we've had VW bugs, jeeps and hot air balloons - all from one of the large vendours. It's not a novel idea so I wish you luck as a private individual doing something commercial like this. I still have the jeeps and hot air balloons so I would not be a buyer. :P Sorry.

Let's see ... we've had VW bugs, jeeps and hot air balloons - all from one of the large vendours. It's not a novel idea so I wish you luck as a private individual doing something commercial like this. I still have the jeeps and hot air balloons so I would not be a buyer. :P Sorry.

Not only those three, but there have been Tater Racers, Firefly racers, etc. I'm actually working on our next racer, which unfortunately is still a secret :D

product1.jpg

bug_green_front-01.jpg

product1.jpg

product1.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing what type of racer this thread turns out to be.

TMA

p.s. Droo, we didn't do the balloons :D We did the rest :D

Announcing the Hummer H3T Geocoin Racer!

6906429b-a496-4285-bb88-c149f6710236.jpg

This is a project I've been working on with The Geocoin Store for awhile now. I've always liked the way the Hummer H3T looked and hope to own one down the road. Until then I have this miniature version.

It will be available to four colors: Red, White, Blue, and Yellow, plus a Military Edition desert tan AE version.

Size is 1.5" x 3mm

Unique Icon

Price has not yet been set.

Edited by Team kizb