Announcing Team kizb personel Geocoins!

Team kizb

Samples of the our first Personal Geocoin are in! They feature our team name, year, and binary code on the front and on the back the very first (that I know of) printed QR code that when scanned with a smart phone takes you to our Profile.

Designed by: Team kizb

Minted by: Cache Addict

Icon design by: YemonYime

Special Thanks to ernies for help with the QR code

2010 Team kizb Geocoin

Diamator: 1.5"

Thickness: 3mm

Custom Icon: 0f5725b6-3fb2-451a-bbc1-1f2a66223b17.jpge64a0a6e-ee7b-4360-974b-7885d98974c6.jpg

Trackable at geocaching.com

Custom trackable prefix: TK

Epoxy coated front and back.

Mint numbers: 50 Black Nickel/50 Gold

Black Nickel

f422da0f-671a-4431-8533-75fc3cac1122.jpge634933f-f10b-496c-8474-04d568e81a46.jpg

Gold

a34c0ef3-671a-466f-aeeb-ec75587c0a1d.jpg920aa8f4-62ed-4cb3-8f78-3e58cc8705ed.jpg

Edited by Team kizb

Custom trackable prefix: TK

Wow! How many of these are you getting?? I thought you still had to order 1000 to get the custom prefix.

Only 100 2010 Team kizb coins will be minted. 50 Black Nickel, 50 Gold

The custom prefix is also being used on other upcoming Designed by Team kizb Geocoins.

Team kizb is out caching the ET Series in Nevada. The closest guess to the number of caches we find on 16Nov will receive a Free Team kizb Geocoin. (I expect then to arrive within a weak.) Cointest ends 10pm 16Nov. Here's a little hint, we found 406 today :mad:

Edited by Team kizb

Team kizb is out caching the ET Series in Nevada. The closest guess to the number of caches we find on 15Nov will receive a Free Team kizb Geocoin. (I expect then to arrive within a weak.) Cointest ends 10pm 15Nov. Here's a little hint, we found 406 today :angry:

hmm...since today is the 15th and you found 406 today.... I guess 406 :mad:

Edited by scificollector

Team kizb is out caching the ET Series in Nevada. The closest guess to the number of caches we find on 15Nov will receive a Free Team kizb Geocoin. (I expect then to arrive within a weak.) Cointest ends 10pm 15Nov. Here's a little hint, we found 406 today :angry:

hmm...since today is the 15th and you found 406 today.... I guess 406 :mad:

Hmm, should have been the 16th. Corrected CoinTest. Guess we've seen one to many cahes in one day.

Congratulations to scificollector for having the closest guess to our total finds today of 349.

Please e-mail me your mailing address and if you would like a Black Nickel or Gold Team kizb Geocoin.

Since we didn't finish the Series today I'm going to extend the CoinTest.

Team kizb is STILL out caching the ET Series in Nevada. (plus the Alien Head Series and whatever other caches we find along the way) The closest guess to the number of caches we find on 17Nov will receive a Free Team kizb Geocoin. (I expect then to arrive within a weak.) Cointest ends 10pm PST 17Nov.

Here's a little hint, we found 406 the first day and 349 the second day. Good luck!

Congratulations to scificollector for having the closest guess to our total finds today of 349.

Please e-mail me your mailing address and if you would like a Black Nickel or Gold Team kizb Geocoin.

Since we didn't finish the Series today I'm going to extend the CoinTest.

Team kizb is STILL out caching the ET Series in Nevada. (plus the Alien Head Series and whatever other caches we find along the way) The closest guess to the number of caches we find on 17Nov will receive a Free Team kizb Geocoin. (I expect then to arrive within a weak.) Cointest ends 10pm PST 17Nov.

Here's a little hint, we found 406 the first day and 349 the second day. Good luck!

Woot! Thanks! Email being sent as we speak (er type?!?).

because there are 1021 caches on/off the hwy minuse the 406 on day one and 349 on day 2

also i didnt add it into my total but dont forget the old archived virtual at the end of the trail that you can still count as a find..... if you get it the 267 (since it is archived)

Edited by mlrs1996

Finally was able to cache up on logging all the caches in and figure out our numbers.

The winner of the Cointest for the 17th is FunkMaster-T with a correct guess of exactly 302 finds!

Please contact me with your mailing address and which version you would like. Thanks to all that played.

Team kizb Geocoins will be in next week, contact me at teamkizb@gmail.com if interested in purchasing. See post #3 for full Geocoin information and pictures.

Cost per coin is $9.00 USD + $2.50 shipping per coin, $0.50 per additional coin.

Edited by Team kizb