GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I will be receiving my Skunked! AE (XLE's or whatever you'd like to call them) really soon. They will be in a nickel finish, immitation hard enemal. Only 25 made in that finish. There are a few coins that I am looking for that I would love to arrange some trades for please:

-Poppy Silver LE with pin

-Antartica (any finish) - the 2006 version with a cartoon penguin on it.

-Geocoin Veteran's Day - Unknown Soldier XLE Antique Gold

-Looney Penguin

-Chargeman & Nordjas 2007 Personal

-The Tapps -email sent, waiting

and the morpho butterfly in any of the black nickel finishes and the flower of life geocoin (preferably AG) too please

Thanks so much! :blink:

Thanks for the trades! :blink: Still looking for the others above.

:ph34r: Email sent!

Hi all I just Started collecting geocoins I think I'm addicted :lol: and I'm really new to the trading but I do have 2 of these coins "Christ Centered Caching" it's the second geocoin in a series. I would like to trade ....I'm Looking for the first coin in the same series called "One Way Caching" if anyone has one....Or maritime geocoins or any Canada provinces geocoins.....

There were 500 coins minted and each has a tracking number that can be used at www.geocaching.com.

The coins can be activated at www.geocoinclub.com.

narrowgate.jpg

Have been email by 2 people on these 2 coins just waiting confermation

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

I have a few coins up for trade...

I have up for grabs:

Tempting the Fates - Silver

19533cef-39ef-4c96-8b4e-83153c4c61fa.jpg

Arthur & Trillian personal geocoin - Trade-Only Antique Copper (50 made...only a few left)

011f0d68-9576-438d-af5b-b1cb3cbd3154.jpg

Any and all trade offers considered. :lol:

Edited by Arthur & Trillian

Hi, I am seeking the following coins:

Templar - any metal

BCGA 2007 (British Columbia Geocachers Asscoiation) - any metal

I also have quite a few other coins on my seeking list as well.

Take a look at my trade list if you are willing to trade one of these coins. I also have a new 2007 Podcacher coin along with some Vegas Gambler coins I just received in the last couple of days I am willing to trade.

Thanks,

Jason

I will be coming through the Montgomery, AL and Atlanta GA area on a trip to the Cherokee, NC area for a family vacation. I will be in the Montgomery area tomorrow evening and driving through W-Atlanta area on Saturday morning. Anyone wanting to meet for some face to face coin trades, shoot me an email or a PM. :ph34r:

Thought I would post our seeking list. What the heck!

Some we might find, some we'll never find. Either way... at least we have a better chance postin' em here!

Oh, and for anyone Ive already discussed a trade for any of these with - I still absolutely want them!

Templar Geocoins

Centris Geocoin

Rome Coliseum

Garmin Grand Opening

Postal Jeep

Puzzle Cache Coins (Set of 4)

Phone-A-Friend

Lost Treasures Series - Fire Salamander

Lost Treasures Series - Atocha Cross (Gold)

Saffier & Stekelsteef 2006 Personal

Cache Aid Kit

Swag Bus

Cache Marks

Bonnie & Clyde (Bad to the Bone)

Geocacher University Gold

Geotruckers Geocoin

G.O. Coin B.U.G.

2007 Texas Geocoin

Cache or Die Trying

Geocaching Zones (set)

Around the world in 80 Caches

Loggerhead Regular (No micro - no holiday)

Anything with dogs

Crystal Fairy

Check out our coin list in our siggy for traders. I have regular editions, AE's and some other traders too.

Thought I would post our seeking list. What the heck!

Some we might find, some we'll never find. Either way... at least we have a better chance postin' em here!

Oh, and for anyone Ive already discussed a trade for any of these with - I still absolutely want them!

Templar Geocoins

Centris Geocoin

Rome Coliseum

Garmin Grand Opening

Postal Jeep

Puzzle Cache Coins (Set of 4)

Phone-A-Friend

Lost Treasures Series - Fire Salamander

Lost Treasures Series - Atocha Cross (Gold)

Saffier & Stekelsteef 2006 Personal

Cache Aid Kit

Swag Bus

Cache Marks

Bonnie & Clyde (Bad to the Bone)

Geocacher University Gold

Geotruckers Geocoin

G.O. Coin B.U.G.

2007 Texas Geocoin

Cache or Die Trying

Geocaching Zones (set)

Around the world in 80 Caches

Loggerhead Regular (No micro - no holiday)

Anything with dogs

Crystal Fairy

Check out our coin list in our siggy for traders. I have regular editions, AE's and some other traders too.

Email sent. :ph34r:

I have up for grabs:

Arthur & Trillian personal geocoin - Trade-Only Antique Copper (50 made...only a few left)

Any and all trade offers considered. :ph34r:

That personal coin is AWESOME A&T...will have to try to find a trader for it!

I'm looking for a NW Pennsylvania 2006 coin for a friend, it's supposed to be for Christmas! If anyone has one for trade or sale, I'd be appreciative!

Hi all I just Started collecting geocoins I think I'm addicted :ph34r: and I'm really new to the trading but I do have 2 of these coins "Christ Centered Caching" it's the second geocoin in a series. I would like to trade ....I'm Looking for the first coin in the same series called "One Way Caching" if anyone has one....Or maritime geocoins or any Canada provinces geocoins.....

There were 500 coins minted and each has a tracking number that can be used at www.geocaching.com.

narrowgate.jpg

both coins are traded Thank you

For anyone whos interested I have 3 2007 Newfoundland (cape Spear) coins being mailed to me will post them for trade when they arrive in mail :ph34r:

Also have 3 2006 Kentucky Geocoin, NICKEL, unactivated coming in mail will post when they arrive :ph34r:

I have up for grabs:

Any and all trade offers considered. :)

The Tempting the Fates and one personal have been traded off, but I still have a few of my personals left. :)

I have up for grabs:

The Tempting the Fates and one personal have been traded off, but I still have a few of my personals left. :)

Did you ever receive my pm?

Edited by Ble68

I have up for grabs:

Did you ever receive my pm?

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

Hi all I just Started collecting geocoins I think I'm addicted :D and I'm really new to the trading but I do have 2 of these coins "Christ Centered Caching" it's the second geocoin in a series. I would like to trade ....I'm Looking for the first coin in the same series called "One Way Caching" if anyone has one....Or maritime geocoins or any Canada provinces geocoins.....

narrowgate.jpg

both coins are traded Thank you

For anyone whos interested I have 3 2007 Newfoundland (cape Spear) coins being mailed to me will post them for trade when they arrive in mail :)

Also have 3 2006 Kentucky Geocoin, NICKEL, unactivated coming in mail will post when they arrive :D

I Have received 2 emails so far for newfoundland coins Thank you :)

I have been having lots of fun trading! Thanks for all the wonderful trades so far! :( Still a few that I am looking for please:

-Do Unto Others

-New geocoin - Turkey Day 2007 (Gold finish)

-New Converse County

-Unknown Soldier XLE Antique Gold

-flower of life (any)

-2ys4u (barn owls)

-Geomuse 2006

-Antarctica 2006

-Looney Penguin

-Loggerhead Christmas

Have available for trade:

-Midnight Cacher FTF (Antique Silver - soft enamel)

-a few AE Skunked! coins

-Cache Aid Kit (Regular)

-Appalachian trail Vermont antique silver

-I bashed at MWGB

-Trick or Treat geocoin

-Sir Rusty Knight

-Pearlwind Oyster

Edited by PengoFamily

I would like to trade for the following geocoins:

- Applewomyn fall colours

- Applewomyn summer colours

- Horsegeeks nickel

- Kids 2006

I have the following to offer:

- Landsharkz 2007 - gold w/copper

- Landsharkz 2007 - gold w/green

- Morpho butterfly - b/n glow

- Morpho butterfly - b/n teal glitter

- Morpho butterfly - b/n trans blue

- Morpho butterfly - nickel glow

- Morpho butterfly - nickel teal glitter

- Morpho butterfly - nickel trans blue

Hi

this is my first post here, and now its in the right place :(

I have an extra complete set of the Flower of Life :

1 Flower of Life RE (black nickel);

1 Flower of Life SE (antique silver);

1 Flower of Life LE (antique gold);

1 Flower of Life XLE (shiny gold).

I was thinking on sell them at ebay, but i don't really like that. So i decided to see what kind of trades may shown up and.

I accept offers to trades for each coin or the entire set. This is not a first came first serve. I will decide based on you offer. Just make me feel really happy with your offers.

Paulo aka PLnauta

ps. Portugal Geocoin 2006 is always welcome

Hi

this is my first post here, and now its in the right place :)

I was thinking on sell them at ebay, but i don't really like that. So i decided to see what kind of trades may shown up and.

I accept offers to trades for each coin or the entire set. This is not a first came first serve. I will decide based on you offer. Just make me feel really happy with your offers.

Paulo aka PLnauta

Email sent. :(

Hi

this is my first post here, and now its in the right place :)

Paulo aka PLnauta

I have my trades list you can check out, its at the bottom of my post.~~~ What are ya after??????? My trades list as stated is not updated, I have many that are not listed, so if ya tell me what ya have been after I may be able to help!

Have many to offer...Just dont know where to start! Email me throuh my profile, PM me through the little tab that says PM or list em here...Im sure someone has somethin your after that may be interested in these!!! :( ...Good luck on the trades!

Hi

this is my first post here, and now its in the right place :(

Paulo aka PLnauta

PM sent

email sent!

Hi

this is my first post here, and now its in the right place :santa:

Paulo aka PLnauta

While searching the web for the Royal Flush #1 geocoins I came across this cached site.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:kepvQ...lient=firefox-a

This is one of the two exact coins I am looking for, the only problem is the site is cached and the link doesn’t work so I can’t find out any information on who has this coin. What I am asking is does any body have any information about this page or know how to get info. from it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Steven (THE CA$HE MAN)

P.S. I posted this on this thread because I am willing to trade two coins for this one coin. Also I am looking for the #1 king, which I am willing to trade two coins for also.

While searching the web for the Royal Flush #1 geocoins I came across this cached site.

This is one of the two exact coins I am looking for, the only problem is the site is cached and the link doesn’t work so I can’t find out any information on who has this coin. What I am asking is does any body have any information about this page or know how to get info. from it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Steven (THE CA$HE MAN)

P.S. I posted this on this thread because I am willing to trade two coins for this one coin. Also I am looking for the #1 king, which I am willing to trade two coins for also.

Which coin is it you are looking for....when I click on the link I show quite a few coins. Thanks

Which coin is it you are looking for....when I click on the link I show quite a few coins. Thanks

"10 of Hearts Royal Flush Geocoin - this particular coin is #1 of the series of 325 minted."

I am also looking for the Royal Flush King of Hearts #1, I still have yet to find any thing on that one :santa:

I would greatly appreciate any help :santa:

Thank You,

Steven (THE CA$HE MAN)

The site it links to is inactive but this has some contact info, maybe you can trace it back somehow.

http://www.whois.ws/whois-us/ip-address/coinsdollars.us/

Good luck

Does anyone have an extra Cape Breton Island Black Nickel Geocoin (Trackable) geocoin they would like to trade? and if so please Email me with what geocoin you are looking for to trade it for and I will try my best to find it.....Really want this one as I'm from Cape Breton kickin my butt that I missed out on the selling of them <_<

Thank you

Still searching for a trackable NW Pennsylvania coin! Any trackable NW Pennylvania would be fine!

I don't have one, Rod, otherwise I would have already sent it <_<

Edit to add, Shasties and Son of Cyclops both have a few on their trader list.

THANKS TMA...I'll try the Shasties. SoC contacted me, but I've not heard back after replying. There's still hope!!