The "Fluffy Bunnies" Thread

vw_k

Some lovely photos from Chris/Bambography there. I happen to know he's some good ones of seals and puffins too. Maybe not colourful enough to be the full 'fluffy bunny' though? :D

I've run over a fluffy bunny on my motorbike before now- I say over; it went through the front wheel, almost had me off, and wasn't at all well afterwards- does that count?

Some lovely photos from Chris/Bambography there. I happen to know he's some good ones of seals and puffins too. Maybe not colourful enough to be the full 'fluffy bunny' though? :D

I've run over a fluffy bunny on my motorbike before now- I say over; it went through the front wheel, almost had me off, and wasn't at all well afterwards- does that count?

It surely cant count without a picture!!! :D

Fluffy posts oh how iv missed them :D:wub:

(Isn't Fraggle Rock on Bryher? It's the Seven Stones on St Martin's)

In the course of caching I've seen cows, raced badgers, been ignored by urban foxes, scared witless by a panicking deer, met red kites, owls and sinister goats. I've also jumped several feet when I disturbed a black adder, seen mesmerised birds at roost, handled more than enough frogs and toads and lost a cache down a hole where I knew, for sure, something with sharp teeth was waiting for me to go away. I knew this because it kept looking at me. I should dig out some photos really...

Well as I was the one who seems to have been the indirect cause of this posting, it would be rude not to contribute... Can't find a bunny, but how about these...

db17d668-fcd1-458c-bcc7-23cc9629f947.jpg

302e20b9-2c97-45cb-8d14-cad650295601.jpg

Black Bear at the roadside and a chipmunk in the woods near GC49E3. I wasn't getting too close to the former and the latter just move too fast to get near them!

Some lovely photos from Chris/Bambography there. I happen to know he's some good ones of seals and puffins too. Maybe not colourful enough to be the full 'fluffy bunny' though? :anibad:

Isuppose you could squeeze it in... LOL :laughing::anibad:

Some lovely photos from Chris/Bambography there. I happen to know he's some good ones of seals and puffins too. Maybe not colourful enough to be the full 'fluffy bunny' though? :laughing:

You mean these:

IMG_8000_700.jpg

(Near Bishops Rock, Isles of Scilly)

IMG_7999_700.jpg

(Ditto)

IMG_8011_700.jpg

(Ditto)

And from the same trip:

IMG_8094_700.jpg

(Outside the Turks Head - St Agnes)

IMG_7749_700.jpg

(At the Garrison campsite - St Marys)