geocoins

Terrier Team

I have just begun and have seven unique coins. Feels like I went crazy but I guess not. I have a few reservation/presale ones that I'm waiting for...but that works out since I told DH that I would "slow down". I feel like buying everything I see (I love them all!) but I am trying to use restraint! lol!

Let's see here. I have 98 total trackables. 15 are tbs. So that leaves 83 that are coins. Of those 83, 11 coins are released out into the world for all to discover or lose...both. So that brings it down to 72 coins I have kept. Sad part is, I just started collecting coins this year. Can ya tell I am addicted?....lol

And that is not counting any pre-sale coins I am waiting on. (I keep forgetting about those). And yes, every coin I get I activate.

Edited by Sparticus06

Keepers and traders?

I know my display case looks like a lot (the mirror in the back helps) - but I have sig items in there, too.

I just did a quick count (not all of them), but I'm guessing I have about 250, maximum. That's over three years of collecting.

(Hmmm...that's about one coin a week or so. Not so bad, really. I know folks who spend more on lottery tickets and lattes.)

I haven't counted, but it's probably about 150. Someone started a thread a couple of months back asking how much your collection weighs. A lot of funny (and really surprising) responses, but I realized that at one point, people probably start thinking of their collections buy the pound rather than by the piece. I'm still at the "piece" scale and not the "pound" scale - FOR NOW.

Edited by nashuan