NEW COIN ~HERE COMES THE SUN~

ThePetersTrio

I've gotten a couple of emails from folks who thought these coins are all spoken for. I probably wasn't clear in my last post, so I apologize and I just want to clarify - the LE coins are all spoken for at this time (I can take waiting list reservations for LE coins in case someone doesn't follow through with their purchase) but the RE coins - both shiny gold and antique copper - are still available for reservation. :unsure:

Just email me at: herecomesthesun@ymail.com (see post #33 for more details)

And I'm still anticipating these coins to arrive by mid-August. I will keep this thread updated as I get word about a confirmed ship date.

Ok - ship date (from China) is said to be August 11th. This means I hope to have the coins by the 15th - or the 17th by the latest. I will get invoices out after I've checked to make sure all the coins are good, so look for an invoice by the 17th-19th. My hope is to get all of the reservations paid for mailed out by the 23rd at the latest because we are leaving for vacation that day. So look for some sun to arrive in your mailboxes later this month!! ;)

There are still some RE (shiny gold and antique copper) available for reservation.

I will be open to trades after Labor Day if there are any coins left. Also, look for a fun cointest after Labor Day as well. :anitongue:

The coins have arrived!! Here are a couple of pictures - the first is the antique copper and the second is the shiny gold. Both coins are still available and ready for shipping. Please refer to post #33 of this thread for instructions on how to purchase them.

To those who have reserved their coins already, look for invoices over the next 24 hours. I hope to get all of these in the mail by Friday at the latest. Then I'll be able to relax on our vacation. Yippe!! :laughing:

100_1181.jpg

100_1189.jpg

As you can see, I'm still playing around with my new photo tent. I think it's going to take a while before I am proficient. The photos really don't do justice to the coins.

You guys are all so kind with all the nice comments. :)

I mailed out the first batch already today so Burgessfour, being that we are in the same vicinity, you should have yours tomorrow or Wednesday. :rolleyes:

And just to clarify as I've had more orders coming in - I'm sorry but there are no more LE coins available. I still have a couple dozen of each RE metal available though.

As I mentioned, the trio is leaving for vacation on Friday. We won't have computer access unless I can find an internet cafe. So any problems that arise (I hope not!) or any orders that come in after Friday will have to wait until September 2nd.

I will also follow up on trades at that time.

100_1181.jpg

Ooh! That Ant.Copper is awesome! Invoice paid. Looking forward to having these in hand! :D

CF30

I just got these in the mail today! Wait till you see them in person. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite each metal is awesome! Thank you!

I agree, they are each stunning and the pictures don't do them justice....

I'm glad people are starting to receive them and are liking them. :D

I've sent out all the invoices so if you think you should have received one and didn't, please contact me right away. A few people out there haven't been in touch yet and I am assuming vacations are the reason so I'm holding onto the coins until after my own vacation (Sept. 2), so no worries about losing out on your reservation if you are in this group. I'm trying to be as flexible as possible with people who have contacted me and asked for an extension on payment as well. :D

This is the song I walked down the aisle to when I got married last year. I've sent my email, hope there are still some left!

Got your email. Thanks! :P

There are still some shiny gold and antique copper coins left. Orders received after this post will be invoiced September 1st/2nd.

Any trade requests or emails regarding reservations will also be dealt with after September 1st/2nd as we are *now* officially on vacation!

See you all soon. :yikes:

I hope you're having an awesome vacation, which means in fact if you ARE, then you won't see this until you get back because GOOD vacations don't include checking email or forum threads!! (at least in my world!!).

I received the coins yesterday and they are absolutely gorgeous!!! For the Beatles fans like myself they hold a special meaning for me, and as I wrote in my email to you, I really appreciate the clever integration of "(I'll) Follow The Sun" to Geocaching.com too, another of my very favorite Beatles tunes!! And if that wasn't intentional (I can't imagine it wasn't), then it had to be the work of George or John looking down from Rock & Roll Heaven and smiling some insipration into your design!!

Fabulous coins, and thank you so much for them as well as the great communication off the forums!! So glad to get my hands on these!

Take care and thanks again!!

Kevin

Thanks for the nice comments; I'm pleased people are enjoying them. FYI, in case anyone is interested I still have a few shiny gold and about a dozen antique coppers left. I'd prefer to get them out to coiners here rather than sell them on eBay in all honesty but any remaining coins will be put up on eBay eventually or used for trades.

See post 33 for order instructions if you are interested. :D

oh wow,,I recieved one in the mail as a gift,,and was getting the codes and all that when I decided I should find out what and how many were made so I know what I have,, well come to my susprize I have a satin gold LE ,,,WOW very cool , Thanks so much Sarah ,,I woulda never thought it would be the LE. :D

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

Interestingly, I was just looking through my trader coin storage and found a few of each of the RE of these left. If anyone is interested, just email me through my profile.

I highly doubt there will be a reminting of these. :)

Email on its way and fingers are crossed....