Just curious: did the Mou10bike thread disappear?

E.caballus

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread. I thought I saw someone post this afternoon about putting up a Mou10bike for auction, but I can't seem to find the thread any more. Did it get moved/shut down? Just curious about the coin since I've heard about it but never seen one.

It was posted twice and both times deleted.

This would be because Mou10bike registered all his coins to himself and "retained" ownership along with the fact he doesn't want any of his coins sold on ebay.

If you do a search you'll find lots of info on it.

Plus, you won't find any trace - Anywhere :) (something like out of "The Twilight Zone") :)

Yep...Thats a good thing id say. I had the pleasure of logging #001 while meeting him at geocoinfest. Heck I coulda discovered all of his, but #001 was sucha treat! Very Nice guy too... He gave me a pin aswell! :)

Edited by 007BigD

Yes there is one listed now, with the seller claiming that they will 'transfer ownership' at the end of auction. Wonder how they plan to do that? :D

:)

And already three bids, how stupid can you be? Moun10bike will unactivate the coin and it is worthless. Just good looking at your desk :)

Just curious - how is Moun10bike to know exactly which coin to unactivate - and whats the point when he owns them all anyway?

Just curious, why does this kind of thread disappear?

That's a really good question.

I'd like to know that as well...the only threads I see deleted are threads relating to this topic.

Possibly because you don't hear about the other threads that "disappear"? I know of another one missing now which is unrelated... :)

I'd like to know that as well...the only threads I see deleted are threads relating to this topic.

Possibly because you don't hear about the other threads that "disappear"? I know of another one missing now which is unrelated... :)

Ok, this coin is now up for trade. I emailed mou10bmike and he said to do what I thought was right. I will be closing the ebay auction. I am willing to trade this coin... I have no idea what to trade it for.

Please let me know.

Thanks, Mike

Ok, this coin is now up for trade. I emailed mou10bmike and he said to do what I thought was right. I will be closing the ebay auction. I am willing to trade this coin... I have no idea what to trade it for.

Please let me know.

Thanks, Mike

Now you have a problem as it is a most sought after coin so most will offer what you want - any of the rarer coins +.

So up to you really. If that is too much of a problem then send it to me!!!! :)

bob

I have no idea what even would be a fair trade for this coin... any help out there?

Mike

Please let me know.

Thanks, Mike

Now you have a problem as it is a most sought after coin so most will offer what you want - any of the rarer coins +.

So up to you really. If that is too much of a problem then send it to me!!!! :)

bob

Please let me know.

Thanks, Mike

PM sent...

altigenman, I think it's a good choice to trade. I wish I had something to trade you but all I have is a bunch of kids and their pretty useless around the house but really CUTE, LOL.

Its really quiet around here and I miss not having kids sooooo I'll take the kids. What coins do you want for them? Take a look at my list! :)

Did you post it in the trading thread?

If not, that's where you should go. I recommend you post the coin and ask for trade offers over several days. (Set a time limit.) People will email you with offers, and you can select the one you like the most.