Poo Bin Pandemonium

Following the success of all these handy bookmark series of caches that you can do when driving, shopping, catching the train, etc... here's a handy list of caches that can be done whilst walking your dog.

Poo Bin Pandemonium

Please let me know if you know of any others that can be added to the list, and if you wish to set you own, feel free, just send me the link!

angel-smiley-5083.gif

Ha ha, genius idea but maybe back to the drawing board on the title!

( if you are serious ) There were some around MK that were geared to dog walkers, I didn't do them but recall seeing them when researching a possible trip.

Edited to add that this appears to the only one left of the series.

Edited by La Fifi

I don't have a problem with a series like this, as long as it is clear in the title what to expect.... Dog owner cachers might find them very handy! There are six or seven locations round here where I could set one, and check on most days! :D

I don't have a problem with a series like this, as long as it is clear in the title what to expect.... Dog owner cachers might find them very handy! There are six or seven locations round here where I could set one, and check on most days! :D

Can I nominate Woodbury Common as the first Poo bin multi - it doesn't seem to matter where you walk or ride, Poochy has already been there..........so no shortage of stages :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I don't have a problem with a series like this, as long as it is clear in the title what to expect.... Dog owner cachers might find them very handy! There are six or seven locations round here where I could set one, and check on most days! :laughing:

I'm very close to closing the deal on a holiday home purchase near you Stuey ... that just might clinch it, just so long as its the bus stop and not the dog poo bin that is closest to my front gate! :D

I don't have a problem with a series like this, as long as it is clear in the title what to expect.... Dog owner cachers might find them very handy! There are six or seven locations round here where I could set one, and check on most days! :laughing:

I'm very close to closing the deal on a holiday home purchase near you Stuey ... that just might clinch it, just so long as its the bus stop and not the dog poo bin that is closest to my front gate! :D

Buy one with a dog poo bin by the front door, then you have a perfect excuse to get a dog :laughing:

I'm agreeing with The Cache Hoppers on this one.A certain dog owner takes the trouble to pick up his pets sh*t,put it in a bag,yet will willingly discards said bag a few yards up the path.So all we get is CITO as now a plastic bag is involved.

Dogsh*t or dogsh*t + bag!! :D

and by the way..one of my 1st caches was very near a dogsh*t bin and I thought "surely not"...and thankfully it wasn't.It'll be a sad day when we have to resort to magnetic micros attached to any bin!

Edited by currykev

and by the way..one of my 1st caches was very near a dogsh*t bin and I thought "surely not"...and thankfully it wasn't.It'll be a sad day when we have to resort to magnetic micros attached to any bin!

... which just goes to prove that even a newbie can be a discerning cacher - we don't need to babysit them :D

So a noob can tell its a s**t cache but obviously others can't :laughing:

Edited by Lactodorum

I'm gutted. The nearest is 116.8miles away!

Feel free to set some, all you need is a magnetic keysafe (dont bother with a bag).... although my favourite would be a nice breath strip container :grin:

Ooohh I have some of those now where is my nearest Poo Bin :anibad:

ice.jpg

Hmmm, having experienced them myself I am really looking forward to the heady perfume and aroma emanating from them when the hot weather strikes :o

Wow! This series is the future!

Do they have to be near alleyways strewn with dubious rubbish to rummage through, or is that just a bonus?

Hmmm, having experienced them myself I am really looking forward to the heady perfume and aroma emanating from them when the hot weather strikes :o

Ooh, where did you find one? I want to add it to my series!!! :)

Wow! This series is the future!

Do they have to be near alleyways strewn with dubious rubbish to rummage through, or is that just a bonus?

The two I have found (actually one was a DNF) were in very nice parks, but I will give you bonus points for a dog poo bin outside a railway station, in a supermarket car park, at a motorway junction or by a bus stop! :)

Edited by Alibags

Following the success of all these handy bookmark series of caches that you can do when driving, shopping, catching the train, etc... here's a handy list of caches that can be done whilst walking your dog.

Poo Bin Pandemonium

Please let me know if you know of any others that can be added to the list, and if you wish to set you own, feel free, just send me the link!

angel-smiley-5083.gif

I just knew this sport was going to the dogs :anitongue:

:anitongue: Ban them and the dogs,oops sorry just the irresponsible owners who dont pick it up!!!! ;)

Still cannot understand why ANYONE would want to put a cache on a poo bin, whats next behind the cistern???? :anitongue: in public toilets.

Behind? Bison tubes are waterproof ;-)

I don't have a problem with a series like this, as long as it is clear in the title what to expect.... Dog owner cachers might find them very handy! There are six or seven locations round here where I could set one, and check on most days! :anitongue:

Oh noooooo.... foiled! I've been out today and all the bins near me are modern plastic ones mounted to wooden posts. Disaster! No Poo Bin Pandemonium caches in this part of East Devon :anitongue:

I don't have a problem with a series like this, as long as it is clear in the title what to expect.... Dog owner cachers might find them very handy! There are six or seven locations round here where I could set one, and check on most days! :anitongue:

Oh noooooo.... foiled! I've been out today and all the bins near me are modern plastic ones mounted to wooden posts. Disaster! No Poo Bin Pandemonium caches in this part of East Devon :anitongue:

ROFLMAO ;)

That's fine Stuey, a leaky 35mm at the base of the post supporting the bin is a fine alternative...

Will just muggle it Stuey. Don't bother........

That's fine Stuey, a leaky 35mm at the base of the post supporting the bin is a fine alternative...

Really? I thought you'd have known better :anitongue: You should try write-in-the-rain paper logs so it doesn't matter if they get wet.

Did you not consider putting the film cannister inside the bin? That will keep it dry.

Really? I thought you'd have known better :anitongue: You should try write-in-the-rain paper logs so it doesn't matter if they get wet.

Did you not consider putting the film cannister inside the bin? That will keep it dry.

There was/is one under a bin next to a bus stop, will that do?

Edited by mongoose39uk

There's also the famous dog-mess-in-a-bag Christmas trees effect one finds often on caching trails. I'm sure a puzzle cache could be devised from this ;)

Oh yes.... I can imagine it now....

I have hidden laminated numbers inside SOME of the bags of dog poo.... the thing is only some are fake dog poo, your task is to find the right bags!