The Geocoin Nerds v2

tadpole379

Awesome news Roddy!! How do they look?? I will have to wait until I am home from Florida on Monday to see mine (unless my mom brings me a couple when she comes down on Saturday)

And if people want to trade, take some pics and post them here so we can see the rainbow of colors!! :sad:

Awesome news Roddy!! How do they look?? I will have to wait until I am home from Florida on Monday to see mine (unless my mom brings me a couple when she comes down on Saturday)

And if people want to trade, take some pics and post them here so we can see the rainbow of colors!! :sad:

They are a bit smaller than I would have imagined...not nearly as large as the Nerds, but I think they look GREAT!

They are a bit smaller than I would have imagined...not nearly as large as the Nerds, but I think they look GREAT!

They are smaller than I thought they were going to be, too.

ThirstyMick:

I sent you an email through your profile. I have a couple of coins missing and was thinking they may have gotten mixed up with yours since they are the same color.

Did everyone get a white Mystery Nerd V1?

I sent you an email.

Everyone should have gotten an mystery nerd. A little surprise from me to everyone in the group :sad:

Well we agree that the version 2 are smaller than we thought. A lot of our appear to have some flaws to them too. :D Looks like the mystery coin was a bonus this time. Thank you to whoever the mystery giver was.

I hope everyone likes the icons. It was my first and last attempt at making one. :sad: I am thrilled to at least have the bragging rights for that.

WOOHOO! I had almost forgotten about these, what a surprise when I opened the mailer and saw these:

2421703978_7330d74294.jpg

I really like my 5 "Albino Frog" V1 Nerds, and that bonus MysteryNerd is very cool too!

A "Lagrac" V2 Nerd was also in my package, not sure if that was a gift or a mistake though. If nobody claims it I'll be activating it tomorrow!

Thanks tadpole379 for organizing a second minting and to hogwildstuff for taking it on!

WOOHOO! I had almost forgotten about these, what a surprise when I opened the mailer and saw these:

2421703978_7330d74294.jpg

I really like my 5 "Albino Frog" V1 Nerds, and that bonus MysteryNerd is very cool too!

A "Lagrac" V2 Nerd was also in my package, not sure if that was a gift or a mistake though. If nobody claims it I'll be activating it tomorrow!

Thanks tadpole379 for organizing a second minting and to hogwildstuff for taking it on!

Sent you an email!

ThirstyMick:

I sent you an email through your profile. I have a couple of coins missing and was thinking they may have gotten mixed up with yours since they are the same color.

Replied :sad: If they're in there I'll let you know and get them right back out to you!

Thanks for posting the pictures :o I get to see what mine will look like before I get home :D

ooooooh I hope I hope I hope they're waiting for me there..!

Went to the post office today and noticed a bunch of nerds hanging out at the mailbox. Tossed emm in the trunk and ran home.

**Edited to add. The wife counted up all the nerds and the count came up to 28 regular (version 2) and 1 of the Mystery Nerd. Minus the one donated nerd it looks like we are missing one regular nerd from the order?

BTW the little buggers are danged cute. :sad:

Edited by Sileny Jizda

Here is a picture of my herd of Nerds. Thank you to everyone who shared their colors with me!!!!!!! I LOVE the rainbow of colors I have!!

l_d20c0285e5ea253c14b5e09823898ec5.jpg

I ordered 3 colors of swirled coins but none of mine came in with swirls. Did anyone receive coins that had swirls like those on the Geojellies??

Edited by kehunt64

Got them today and they are awesome!!! Figures that my wife is out of town until Sunday night and she took the digi cam!!!! ARGH! Thanks for the bonus mystery nerd, that is awesome. We got copper glitter V2's (BN), light blue glitter (G), red glitter (BN) and solid orange (BN) V1's. Ironically my favorite is the simplest, the solid orange on black nickel. I hope to post pics soon. Some of my orange ones were supposed to ship directly to marpomem, but it's not a problem. I'll take care of it with her...she is my mom afterall! :P

I have NEERRRRDSSS!!! Yea! Thanks! Looking to trade!

There is an advantage to these being micro size... with postal rates going up next month they should be pretty inexpensive to ship :P They are probably small enough and thin enough to secure in a regular envelope with a stamp and stick them in the mail.

Went to the post office today and noticed a bunch of nerds hanging out at the mailbox. Tossed emm in the trunk and ran home.

**Edited to add. The wife counted up all the nerds and the count came up to 28 regular (version 2) and 1 of the Mystery Nerd. Minus the one donated nerd it looks like we are missing one regular nerd from the order?

BTW the little buggers are danged cute. :P

OK I know this is off topic...

I just noticed where you live. I was raised right up North from you in Wooster until I was 15. When I come up for vacation we always browse through Amish country and go to Heini's in Berlin to buy cheese and trail bologna. My husband loves trail bologna and they don't sell it in Florida.

Edited by kehunt64

I just noticed where you live. I was raised right up North from you in Wooster until I was 15.

LOL, even futher off topic. I was raised in Texas just south of Houston. The wife is born and bred Czech. We moved up here about 5 years. I know, why?

I just noticed where you live. I was raised right up North from you in Wooster until I was 15.

LOL, even futher off topic. I was raised in Texas just south of Houston. The wife is born and bred Czech. We moved up here about 5 years. I know, why?

Yeah, I am a Florida girl now, been here for 25+ years. I love to see the snow during a visit up north but I don't miss living in it.

ThirstyMick:

Replied :P If they're in there I'll let you know and get them right back out to you!

Thanks for posting the pictures :D I get to see what mine will look like before I get home B)

Received my package (and they're super cute)

..but no Mystery Nerd :D I'm also sad to report kehunts missing nerds weren't in my package :D I hope they turn up!

ThirstyMick:

Replied :P If they're in there I'll let you know and get them right back out to you!

Thanks for posting the pictures :D I get to see what mine will look like before I get home B)

Received my package (and they're super cute)

..but no Mystery Nerd :D I'm also sad to report kehunts missing nerds weren't in my package B) I hope they turn up!

Thanks for checking :D

If anyone has found a coin in their order that is color HS15 Blue Glitter with the engraving of "TheCollector" it is the one that I am looking for that is missing from my order. I ordered it as surprise to gift to Chuck, but I guess it won't be a surprise now :P

The other coin I am missing is also HS15 Blue glitter engraved with kehunt64 but I think that one was pulled for the charity auction by mistake instead of another shade of blue that I had made. But if that is not the case, and someone also finds that coin, please let me know.

On Post #431 the color HS15 is the blue Nerd that is in the middle of my 3 different blue ones.

Thanks,

Karen

Edited by kehunt64

Yahoo!!! We got ours too! The Flying Nerdling!

FN2.jpg

Edit: I checked our package and we just got the 24 coins as we expected. The 25th one we donated to TNT coin auction. Sorry no unexpected coins that people are missing in our package:( We got our mystery nerd too, thanks so much!

Edited by Nochipra

I made both of my kids 5 each of the light blue glitter (gold) and red glitter (black nickel). They are dying to trade, so I'm hoping to post some pics soon. My wife is out of town with my camera, so I'm dragging some nerds to work and hope that my colleague has her camera like she usually does.

I didn't end up with any extras, outside of the "mystery" nerd and the ones meant for marpomem. I'll hand deliver those to her soon.

As a side note, I received all 24 and the MysteryNerd <really cool and thank you> and boy do these Nerds GLOW! I help one up to the light bulb for a quick second and before I could turn off the lights you could see it glowing really bright! I will try to take a picutre with the camera, its supposed to have a coin macro type setting on it. :P

When I got home, there was a big package waiting for me, so I opened it up and look what spilled out... B):D:P

0aa2a81d-32e9-4626-b1e3-7d3cf1b5f8eb.jpg

A Pile o' v2 Nerds

I also got a MysteryNerd along with my 24 green glitter on gold Nerds. :D

62478e84-b8df-4e8b-8000-75ebf5482585.jpg

The MysteryNerd says, "Gather round my fellow Nerds."

8f6cf69f-fc88-4734-978f-5552a3263b18.jpg

tom4props green glitter on gold nerd