Sign in to follow this  
Followers 10
tadpole379

The Geocoin Nerds v2

Too bad I did not use the forums earlier, there is a lot to learn here...

Too bad I missed this groupminting also, those look loike fun-coins ;)

Maybe nexttime :huh:

Edited by Tschakko

We received a nerd as a bonus via one of our trades (thanks much to the generous one) and now my family is very interested in getting a few more. Since we do not have our own nerd to trade, do folks trade them for other coins?

We received a nerd as a bonus via one of our trades (thanks much to the generous one) and now my family is very interested in getting a few more. Since we do not have our own nerd to trade, do folks trade them for other coins?

email sent

Here is a picture with the colors numbered and named so I can make sure I know which ones you want ~Karen

l_b7786867dd3500d3c57f0f48333fd064.jpg

I regret that I didn´t order own nerds. :D I had just 2 for trades and they are gone.

Maybe there is a version 3 soon. :D Then I probably shall order more for myself.

grodan Karin.