Sneak Peek

jangor

The elves are busy making these and they should arrive around the beginning of 2008.

614cb22d-8478-40e5-b6a5-ec6947ff6b3d.jpg

Have to figure out how to take better pictures. This doesn't do it justice.

42 mm

3.5 mm thickness

Imitation hard enamel with two tone back.

Edge lettering

Trackable with icon.

There will also be 5 additional kitty colors available. We will start a sales thread when the coins have been shipped from the mint.

Gray kitty - green eyes on black nickel.

White kitty - blue eyes (glow) on black nickel

Brown kitty - green eyes on polished gold.

Black kitty - yellow eyes on polished nickel

Surprise kitty.....

Jane and Gordon (Jangor)

Trades - Yes, we will be doing some trades.

Sales - Landsharkz will have some orange, black and gray. We will have all the colors.

Pictures - I will try and post some pictures of the rest, but some eye colors were changed from the samples so they won't be exactly as the final coins will be minted. You will have to use a bit of imagination.

Here is the white kitty. The eyes have been changed to #3 blue glow which glows green.

95145e57-64b2-4354-9945-824d130888ed.jpg

Here is the gray kitty. Again the eyes have been changed. They will be translucent green. If you have a Landsharkz gecko coin, it ids the same color as the leaves around the edge.

0a2fe673-3926-4655-a6d2-841b4c34cb34.jpg

We are still working on pictures of the brown and black and will post them as soon as we can get decent ones.

Here are the last of the pictures.

This is the brown kitty which is on polished gold. The back will be imitation hard enamel.

6377c8e4-8ba7-40a8-a308-ec274afa69fc.jpg

Here is Black kitty on polished nickel. the front is imitation hard enamel with very, very fine glitter in it. The picture is tending to pick up the glitter, but it is really very subdued. The back is two tone black/polished nickel and that has been a picture adventure (nightmare).

9ddeba8a-555c-4f1c-a1d5-5982d2981b97.jpg

The last kitty is Glitter Orange kitty. The real coin front is much brighter than the picture. The eyes are changing to a lighter translucent blue (#21). This kitty will only be available for purchase as part of a set of 6.

81c063bf-c788-4a62-9d79-977c3319b1e7.jpg

The coins are scheduled for shipment from the mint January 4, 2008 and prices will be as follows:

Orange two tone and Black two tone CAN $9.25

Gray, White and Brown CAN $9.00

Glitter Orange N/A

Set of 6 - Look for a special Holiday price between Chrismas and New Years when we will offer reservations for a limited number of sets. Individual colors will be available after the set reservations are done.

Happy Holidays to all.

Jane and Gordon

The last kitty is Glitter Orange kitty. The real coin front is much brighter than the picture. The eyes are changing to a lighter translucent blue (#21). This kitty will only be available for purchase as part of a set of 6.

:P:P:P:P:P

i LOVE this kitty: looks like one of my kitties, and that blue back is gorgeous...how much will the entire set be?

will you be trading these guys? I've started buying extras for trading, but I don't think I need six of any coin, even though it IS an adorable design :P

All I wanna know is...how did you get pictures of my late, great kitties/! My last kitty passed away last month at the ripe old age of 19 1/2...she was a sweetheat...all the colors of fall on a sandy orange background...

Hopefully I'll be in the running for a full set of these...after all we are the pround owners of a cache named "To All the Cats I've Loved Before..."!!

Nice design...great idea...especially love the butts...any cat parent knows that view...lol