Halloween 2007 Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

Now.. let me try this one time... :D CM was having some server issues.

Halloween 2007

halnick.jpg

halgold.jpg

Its that time of year - time for pumpkins, candy corn, vampires, geocoins.... yep, Halloween Geocoins too!

Our 3D design features a classic gargoyle atop a tombstone - and, on the reverse is a rather nouveau Vampyre with a luminous glowing moon.

We chose a more modern theme, something a little unique for our contribution to the Halloween genre. Translucent enamels frame the front and back designs, along with glow enamel for the moon. Our 21st Century Vampire is no Bela Lugosi, he might be 500 years old, but he knows how to keep up with trends, and stay 'cool' on those brisk fall nights. The coin measures 1.75" tall and has a 3D front, 2D reverse and is done in Translucent imitation hard enamels, and glow enamel. It is trackable with its own Icons.

halloweenicon32.gifhalloweenicon16.gif

So.. enjoy - no tricks on this one, only treats!

Minted by and available at Castle Coins and Pins - Wednesday the 17th!

Designed by Paula (CinemaBoxers -GeocoinDesign)

Happy Halloween!

If Ive forgotten any information - Castle Man can jump in the with the information!

~P

Edited by CinemaBoxers

Thanks for posting Paula.

The price will be $9.00 each

We have three editions:

Antique Bronze 160 minted AND THAT'S IT

Antique Nickel 160 minted AND THAT'S IT

Rhodium 10 MINTED ONLY....These are only available from Paula at: jcollins@cinemaboxers.com

These are in my hands right now however I have other commitments tomorrow so I will have them available on the website on Wednesday between 3 and 4 PM Pacific Time.

These are ready to go now for the sales opening at 3 PM PACIFIC tomorrow (October 17th)

Once again to all of those in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Africa who have purchased before I will accept your orders early by email so you can grab a few winks instead of setting alarms. Please send your requests to: canningcastle@charter.net

Please include:

Your Name:

Paypal email:

# wanted Antique Gold:

# wanted Antique Nickel:

I was really hoping to add one of these coins to my shopping cart so I could take it to a local Hallowe'en event here in U.K. but by 7.30am our local time all were sold out :santa: I'm not surprised, they look really great coins. Never mind, I shall look out for them appearing this side of the Pond and enjoy the other coins I'm ordering from you... not forgetting the cute GPS earrings :laughing:

MrsB

WOW and THANK YOU ALL who got it on our Halloween Geocoin!

A TOTAL SELL OUT! This is the only minting of this coin, congrats to those who got some.

It is 3:45 AM and I am filling the last 25 orders that came in while I napped. I will be doing the final tally and post up the last remaining dozen or so of these as soon as I complete filling the last order.

WOW and THANK YOU ALL who got it on our Halloween Geocoin!

A TOTAL SELL OUT! This is the only minting of this coin, congrats to those who got some.

It is 3:45 AM and I am filling the last 25 orders that came in while I napped. I will be doing the final tally and post up the last remaining dozen or so of these as soon as I complete filling the last order.

EDIT: As of 7:30 AM Pacific COMPLETE SELL OUT. I have none left. Thanks again for the great response and HAPPY HALLOWEEN from Paula, Jim & Myself.

Edited by Castle Man