Hector's Dolphin Geocoin

dorkfish

I am very excited to announce my newest trackable geocoin, the Hector's Dolphin geocoin. This is the second coin in my Marine Mammal Series. The coin will be available for purchase today at 10am MST. Here are some specifics:

- 2 inches wide, 1.838 inches long, 3.5mm thick.

- Minted in imitation hard enamel

- These are die cut coins

- Trackable with own icon

- 500 total minted. I will not remint anymore of these coins.

- 3 versions available

- A portion of each sale will be donated to the New Zealand World Wildlife Foundation

dolphinnickel.JPG

Antique Nickel version - $8.50 each available here

blacknickelversion.jpg

Black Nickel version - $8.50 available here

glitterversion.JPG

Special Version - $9.25 available here

Everyone who places an order will receive a really cute dolphin LED pin while supplies last.

I have been lucky enough to have been on an ocean cruise out of Akaroa to see the Hector Dolphins in the ocean around Banks Peninsula. These are a truely stunning and majestic animal. It was a very magical experience. It must have as it was nearly 20 years ago and I can still vividly remember it!

I'll definitely be trying my luck at getting some of these very beautiful and stunning coins. Awesome job Karma, awesome job!

EDIT: Bother - 10am MST is 5am here :laughing:... Oh well, the things we do for geocoins.

Edited by keewee

EDIT: Bother - 10am MST is 5am here :D... Oh well, the things we do for geocoins.

Does that mean you are getting up for it?

Is there anyone who would be kind enough to get me one of each version? It will be 3am here...

Yeah - I'll be getting up :laughing:

About to kit the sack and set the alarm on my cellphone. Will try and get them for you Liz. :)

EDIT: Bother - 10am MST is 5am here :D... Oh well, the things we do for geocoins.

Does that mean you are getting up for it?

Is there anyone who would be kind enough to get me one of each version? It will be 3am here...

Yeah - I'll be getting up :mad:

About to kit the sack and set the alarm on my cellphone. Will try and get them for you Liz. :o

Liz - got 'em for you :)

Now I'm back off to bed!