Camping in Somerset in September

We're arranging Camping in Taunton in Somerset for the weekend Sept 14th-16th. We have spoken to the campsite that was used for last years Somerset camping event and they have agreed a reduced price if we can get 12 pitches booked up. So this thread is to gauge interest.

This is the site and all pitches will be set at £12 a night with no extras (as long as we get 12.) All pitches have hook up and

This event will be hosted by us and The Wellington Boots and I'm sure plans will come together for plenty of new caches for the event.

Sarah

I'm more than a maybe but not quite a yes. Kinda like a 75% thing. I'll say closer to the time (a couple of weeks?) cos' September.... it could be amongst the last camping for the year! :)

Fancy camping in October, at a campsite with No late night noise restriction? And a chance to attend 2 events ^_^

I'm more than a maybe but not quite a yes. Kinda like a 75% thing. I'll say closer to the time (a couple of weeks?) cos' September.... i

You need to change your signature to "I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure!". :tired:

Sorry The Morgan Mob that I've ignored your request to stay on topic, I just couldn't resist it. I'll expect a good smacking at the event. :D

Quick update...we visited the site today and booked up their entire (minus 1 ) grass pitches...that 22 plus 3 hard standings. Our reckoning is we have 18 definates including the 3 hard standings. And another three possibles. You had better get in quick if you're thinking of coming cos I don't have the ability to extend their site!

Sarah :)

What do you mean you can’t build more space? You’re a hotelier! I don’t believe it’s fully booked! We also demand the special corporate 90% discount rate inc inc, DBB and a list of Chinese restaurants that serve Thai food and a turndown service! Oh! And don’t forget the helipad! ^_^^_^:unsure:

Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!!

:rolleyes: So those aiming to conquer the Beast now stand at : <_<

Me...TMM-Sarah

MrsB

TDW

Keehotee

The Moor we Hunt...

A Royle of some descript

One unsensible third of House of Boo

....maybe a two pints Louise (if I can convince her!)

Anyone else??

Edited by The Morgan Mob

Aye! I'll give the Beast a go. I was chatting about 'The Beast' with other cachers in our office today (6 other cachers in the office and one almost ready to buy a GPSr) and most seemed intrigued. As am I! But then I'm caught with the scruples dilemma... when I find it (if I find it!) do I tell them all about the adventure as maybe they're never going to go down to Somerset - or do I not tell them nothing....

Oooo - I'll end making that decision when I come back from Somerset! Can't wait!! :ph34r:

:o So those aiming to conquer the Beast now stand at : :(

Me...TMM-Sarah

MrsB

TDW

Keehotee

The Moor we Hunt...

A Royle of some descript

One unsensible third of House of Boo

Scottpa100

Snells Pace

LordElph

A Badger

PUP

Just over a week to go!!!!

TMM-Sarah will be on site on Thursday....

BRING ON THE SUMMER!!

S x