Chelmo's NZ Silver Fern Geocoins ARE HERE !

Dr. Whoever

Chelmo’s NZ Silver Fern Geocoins

UPDATE: SOLD OUT

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT RESPONSE I will discuss with Team Chelmo regarding making a few more of these fabulous geocoins so everyone get's a chance to get one

EMAIL : info@castlecoinsandpins.com for info on these great coins.

Mark of Team Chelmo has asked me to handle all North American and European distribution for him.

These fabulous geocoins have been a dream for Team Chelmo for quite some time. Team Chelmo gave us an idea to start with and Paula of Cinemaboxers turned the ideas into this magical geocoin.

There are going to be approximately 180 of these special coins available.

Size: 1.75”diameter x 3.5mm thick.

Metals: Satin Silver, Satin Gold and a few LE Two Tone editions.

Numbers Minted: 100 Satin Silver. 100 Satin Gold, 50 Two Tone LE

Trackable: Yes, of course at geocaching.com

Unique Icon: Of course.

Special Features: 3-D on the front and back sides. 3-D topographic design of the map of New Zealand and ferns. Multiple raised and recessed levels with sculpting under the transparent blue enamels on the front of the coins. The back side features the popular Kiwi and Tuatara Lizard in the foreground of Mt. Cook. These coins are screaming out New Zealand !!

Price: Regular Editions (Satin Silver and Satin Gold) $8.50 each. LE Two Tone: $10.00 each (LIMIT ONE PER ORDER).

Shipping: In the USA: $1.50 for the first coin and just $.50 each additional coin. Canada: $1.50 for the first coin and just $.75 each additional coin. ALL other countries: $3.50 for the first coin and $.85 each additional coin.

78931d7a-c461-45aa-87a0-e5f6df22d617.jpg

a3c58231-6d7f-48f4-a07e-e3aa6230f374.jpg

76fee9f4-343b-41fa-b625-bd91dbc4201e.jpg

Edited by Castle Man

Yeah!!!! They are hear!!! Boy it was hard for me to keep my mouth shut and they wernt even my coins!!!

Ive watched this whole process of this coin and I tell ya Mark has just been as Giddy as the Schoolgirls Boyfriend!!!! and now the whole thing comes together in this Masterpiece!

I got 2 Silver 1 Gold and a LE- I think I need to get another!!!...Yep definatley need one to Release!

Great to see an idea come to life and turn out so well!...Thanks Castleman, Cinemaboxers and of course Team Chelmo!!!...I cant wait to get it in hand!!!

Well it came to reality! It was not so long ago that I posted here in these forums saying I had an idea for a coin but didn't have the finances to actually follow through. Jim (Castleman) was brave enough to respond with an offer to help make these coins happen. And with the help of Paula (Cinemaboxers) who took a sketch and turned it in to a mintable coin design the coins were actually made. Thank you Guys :D

When Jim said it was going to be popular I wasn't sure if I should believe him or not, I liked the coins and the few "Kiwi's" I showed the art too also liked it, but to be nearly sold out in only a few hours! That feels great, I'm so glad that so many of you like the coin. It would be awesome for everyone who wants a coin to get one, but because of the number minted this may not be possible, sorry :D For all those sending trade offers, Thanks, I will do my best to reply to you all prompty and hope to trade with many of you in the near future.

Thanks,

Mark (Elmo) aka Team Chelmo :D

Very nice looking coins, a direct link to the site would've been nice instead of the email address, by the time I received a reply only the gold were left. Paid for a gold.

Edited by TMOCM

A direct link to the site would've been nice instead of the email address, by the time I received a reply only the gold were left.

Email sent I have a extra silver ordered, Glenn

Well it came to reality! It was not so long ago that I posted here in these forums saying I had an idea for a coin but didn't have the finances to actually follow through. Jim (Castleman) was brave enough to respond with an offer to help make these coins happen. And with the help of Paula (Cinemaboxers) who took a sketch and turned it in to a mintable coin design the coins were actually made. Thank you Guys :D

When Jim said it was going to be popular I wasn't sure if I should believe him or not, I liked the coins and the few "Kiwi's" I showed the art too also liked it, but to be nearly sold out in only a few hours! That feels great, I'm so glad that so many of you like the coin. It would be awesome for everyone who wants a coin to get one, but because of the number minted this may not be possible, sorry :D For all those sending trade offers, Thanks, I will do my best to reply to you all prompty and hope to trade with many of you in the near future.

Thanks,

Mark (Elmo) aka Team Chelmo :D

Mark, These coins are stunning !! Congrats. Cinemaboxers great artwork !

WOW! Less than 12 hours and gone. So many folks missed these great geocoins. I will discuss minting a few more of these with Team Chelmo so he will have a few more to use and everyone who is interested gets a chance to grab one. We'll post an update if Team Chelmo likes the idea.

I really want to thank Team Chelmo for wanting to make this coin as it really captured every element he wanted to spread out into the geo-world.

I'd also like to thank Paula of Cinemaboxers for the incredible design of our rookie artwork. Without your help this would have been just another coin.

Edited by Castle Man

Wow!!! :) This is amazing beyond belief. I don't think anyone involved in creating our coin could have anticipated the response it has recieved. My aim was to make a coin, it was to be a coin that represented the country I live in, and it does certainly does that. You guys have shown that this coin works by you purchasing the coin and having it sold out in 12hrs (brings back compass rose memories!), Thank you. Congratulations to all those that managed to get a two tone, these coins are so great looking I hope they are enjoyed in your collection. Hopefully some of you can part with the coins and send them off as travellers (I don't blame you if you keep the Two Tones under lock and key though!)

I will be talking to Jim (Castleman) about having more coins minted as by the e-mails I have recieved there are still heaps of you out there still needing to get some. We will keep you posted.

Mark (Elmo) :(

Wow!!! <_< This is amazing beyond belief. I don't think anyone involved in creating our coin could have anticipated the response it has recieved. My aim was to make a coin, it was to be a coin that represented the country I live in, and it does certainly does that. You guys have shown that this coin works by you purchasing the coin and having it sold out in 12hrs (brings back compass rose memories!), Thank you. Congratulations to all those that managed to get a two tone, these coins are so great looking I hope they are enjoyed in your collection. Hopefully some of you can part with the coins and send them off as travellers (I don't blame you if you keep the Two Tones under lock and key though!)

I will be talking to Jim (Castleman) about having more coins minted as by the e-mails I have recieved there are still heaps of you out there still needing to get some. We will keep you posted.

Mark (Elmo) :o

was traveling and missed out on this, would be in for 3 of each metal if you have more made, thanks ;)

The Chelmo's are back in mint as of yesterday. Well Mark I guess you're one popular bloke. There will be approximately 65 more available and the'll be here in approximately 2 weeks. I'll post more when shipping is confirmed.

Looks like 65 will go even quicker than the first bunch did, based on the posts so far B) Sure hope we can get a couple of them :(

The Chelmo's are back in mint as of yesterday. Well Mark I guess you're one popular bloke. There will be approximately 65 more available and the'll be here in approximately 2 weeks. I'll post more when shipping is confirmed.

Can't be far away now...?

These are scheduled to ship on the 15th barring any customs delays.....keep your fingers crossed

These are scheduled to ship on the 15th barring any customs delays.....keep your fingers crossed

Thanks for the update.

Got my two tone trade and it has to be one of the nicest coins ever made (well done Paula! ). Unless someone dropped the mold there really is no reason not to take some more paid up pre orders for the RE - it would be a crying shame not to see these travelling as EMbassadors :laughing: for a really wonderful country. Thanks Chelmo for putting this together.

Edited by forthferalz

G'day Everyone, Well it's not long now until the second batch of "Chelmo's" will be landing :anicute: Of course fore sight would be a great thing, but sometimes we are just continually surprised by how things happen. Like Jim and I have mentioned these coins have been popular beyond what either of us expected, because of this we decided to mint a few more, since approaching the mint for another batch of coins we have both been swamped by requests for the coins :anicute: Because it was always my intention to allow as many people as possible who wanted my coin to get one a second batch was minted, and now with even more people requesting the "Chelmo's" it is possible there will be more in the future :grin:

Got my two tone trade and it has to be one of the nicest coins ever made (well done Paula! ). Unless someone dropped the mold there really is no reason not to take some more paid up pre orders for the RE - it would be a crying shame not to see these travelling as EMbassadors :grin: for a really wonderful country. Thanks Chelmo for putting this together.

Thanks for your kind words Carolyn, I'm glad you managed to get a LE.

Because the LE was always meant to be just that, "Limited", I would suggest that these are more than likely a "Done Deal", so to speak. Big Congrats to those lucky enough to get their hands on one of these, they do look spectacular! Like I said we are not ruling out the possiblity of a third minting of the regular edition coins if there is still a large number of people wanting to get some/more of these coins. There could possibly be a different metal, so your opinions on this future minting are welcome.

Mark (Elmo) :anicute:

Edited by Team chelmo

This is absolutely un-real. Mark and I are floored!! The re-minting Chelmo's are gone in less than 4 hours. We are now in mint for a third time as I still have multiple requests for this coin and Mark has OK'd a final, yes final minting of 100 more. Mark will be getting some very special coins for NZ and some others and I will make available a final 65 or so coins in CHROME!!! Now won't those make your eyes dance and bring out some of the elements of this coin?

Look for them in early June.

This is absolutely un-real. Mark and I are floored!! The re-minting Chelmo's are gone in less than 4 hours. We are now in mint for a third time as I still have multiple requests for this coin and Mark has OK'd a final, yes final minting of 100 more. Mark will be getting some very special coins for NZ and some others and I will make available a final 65 or so coins in CHROME!!! Now won't those make your eyes dance and bring out some of the elements of this coin?

Any chance you are sending invoices out to those of us who posted in the forum requesting some in these? I was traveling yesterday and missed this AGAIN!!! Please let me prepay for 3 of each metal made, especially the chrome. :ph34r:

Edited by Frozen Buns

system froze, sorry double posted :ph34r:

Edited by Frozen Buns