Tank's Red Dragon Coins Are In!

T"n"T

Hello everyone,

This is so exciting. We can't believe how many of you have shown interest in our coins. This series has turned into Tanks babies. Our theory is to only do coins that will make you think"WOW". And I won't do something that I would not want in my collection or to claim a part of.

We now have e-mail set up to send contact info to if interested in any of our coins, it is:

sales@tntgeocoins.com

Leave geonick/ name/ e-mail/address(optional at this point) and what coins you are interested in.

Web site should be up by weekend or early next week.

Will you be entertaining trades?

yes

XLE is face to face only

but LE,LE,RE are tradeable for equal value or desired coins.

Tank

Edited by T"n"T

Have you sent out any preorder invoices yet? I sent an email in a few days ago, but haven't heard anything back yet.

We have not sent invoices yet, looking at having offical reserve list up later tonight, and pre-sale starting end of the week. Those on reserve list will recieve invoices then. Thank you for looking. You will be happy to know you were the first to sign up for customer info, and will be recieving a FTF token for that.

Tracy at TnTGeocoins.

E-mail to sales@tntgeocoins to add to mail list.

Geonick/ name/ e-mail/ address(opitional at this time)

Editions now include

XLE glow in the dark copper by gift/local trade only

LE Copper numbered no more than 200 made( we are holding 20 for us/ reserving 40 for trades)

LE Black Nickel Glow in the dark numbered no more than 200 made( we are holding 20 for us/ reserving 40 for trades)

RE Black Nickel not numbered and not limited at this point(prices will go up after pre-sale ends

Pricing is as follows

LE Coins $10.50 ordered through us pre-sale includes shipping to US. At this time limit of no more then 5 LE coins to person. We will open this if more are available.

RE Coins $9.50 ordered through us pre-sale includes shipping to US.

We will open sales for each following Coin in series to those that did pre-sale orders on first coin prior to offering elsewhere.

Sorry to say this but our coins aren't going to be out before the shipping increase deadline from the U.S. Postal Service. So the new prices will be $11.00 for LE & $10.00 for RE. Our shipping is included for domestic orders

I would like one of each metal, thanks

Have you sent out any preorder invoices yet? I sent an email in a few days ago, but haven't heard anything back yet.

We have not sent invoices yet, looking at having offical reserve list up later tonight, and pre-sale starting end of the week. Those on reserve list will recieve invoices then. Thank you for looking. You will be happy to know you were the first to sign up for customer info, and will be recieving a FTF token for that.

Tracy at TnTGeocoins.

WOW I think that is a first for me being the first to say I want a coin. Thank you, never expected something like that. :laughing:

(removed double quote)

Edited by bugsmasher69

Ok for all those interested, site now has reserve list. And we think we have the shipping bug worked out. It will list as free shipping(shipping included for domestic). And there is no checkout methods yet. Paypal will be primary. Invoices will be sent on the 19th. Then reg. pre-sale will open on the 20th. More info available on site.

http://tntgeocoins.com/index.php?main_page...p;products_id=1

http://tntgeocoins.com/index.php?main_page...p;products_id=2

http://tntgeocoins.com/index.php?main_page...p;products_id=3

Thanks to all that have helped with your input on this project.

Tracy and Tank

The multi order page does not see to work. You need to go to each coin and add them to your basket...

email sent - I tried the web site but could not seem to get any coins added to my basket ??

Thanks for the notice - order places (#26). I had a little trouble adding to the cart from the general page, but from the individual listings all went smooth - I hope!. Thanks for a great coin, looking forward to it.

Thank you all for your understanding while we work out the bugs.

We are still having growing pains and are fixing issues as quickly as we can. Thank you all for great support during this time.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered those stunning coins from us. There are just a few more LE versions left. When they show as sold out, you may send email to be placed on wishlist. In case of invoices not paid, allowing coins to be put back into stock. If that happens orders will be filled in order the are received.

If the theme is dragons, why isn't the icon a dragon?

Oooh, I think the dragon head would make a much better icon!

We are still working on icon, the dragon claw with our signature shield is going to be consist with each coin. That was initional thought on icon reasoning.

I think you should stick with your original idea, since it is the constant that binds the series together.

If the theme is dragons, why isn't the icon a dragon?

Oooh, I think the dragon head would make a much better icon!

We are still working on icon, the dragon claw with our signature shield is going to be consist with each coin. That was initional thought on icon reasoning.

I think you should stick with your original idea, since it is the constant that binds the series together.

With this knowledge in mind, I take back my previous comment about using the dragon head. Yes, stick with your original idea. It's your signature!

This is exciting. Store is now open for checkout on new pre-sale orders. Those of you who have reservation orders will be invoiced early Thursday morning. We need those back by the 23rd to hold reserve spots. We will update photos when samples come in this coming week. We are so excited, hoping you all too.

Thanks again for all the input and support.

Red Dragon RE

Red Dragon LE Copper

Note: site still showing will be invoiced. That is being corrected. Any new orders are immediate checkout

Edited by T"n"T

Hey there,

All invoices are out and we have goten almost all of them back. Looking to place order on the 25th. And hoping to have coins ready to ship the second week of May. Tank already has design going for the next in series, and it is even better than the first one. I am soooo excited about these. We are hoping tohave samples in hand for the White Dragon at GW5 for those that will be there to check out.

Thanks for support you have shown,

Tracy and Tank

Off to cache with kids today. 73 and Sunny can't beat that.

Hope you all are excited about this as much as I am. Coin photos are in. Here they are.

culeboth.jpgbnreboth.jpg

order site for coin

order site for coin

Please, Let us know what you all think.

Nice looking coins. Thought the dragons face was gonna be red, would have ordered the copper coins instead of black nickel if I had know different. Oh well, still very nice coins and can't wait to get mine.

I was really starting to wonder myself. Rusty let me know sometime in the middle of the night last night, that the mint said they are being shipped tonight. I should have by Friday and will begin putting shippments together. For those of you who will be at GW5 we will be there with a booth. E-mails will be sent with option to will/call there. It will include gift cert. to reinbursment for shipping that was included. Thanks for all who ordered these look like they came out well. The White Dragon samples are also being sent along as well. Will get pics posted as soon as we can.

WOW! I am excited about these. Red Dragon coins arrived today. We will begin geting shipments ready for those who ordered Ultimate coins also, they are being shipped in a few days also. Will send as one shipment. Anyone who ordered on site will be recieving an e-mail with information. Thanks so much for how patiently everyone has waited. The process on future coins is much faster as in White Dragon samples are already on the way here. So time between order and delivery much much shorter. Thanks again for you helping make these coins possible.

Tracy and Tank

BNpost.jpg

copperRDpost.jpg

anyone who has ordered, wishing to pick up coins at gw5 can e-mail us at gw5@tntgeocoins.com You will be given a gift cert. for next coin to reimburse for shipping.

These arrived over the weekend while I was out of town...LOVE THEM! These are some beautiful coins.

But can I ask a silly question - on the regular edition black nickel there isn't a number in the center of the shield - there isn't supposed to be is there?

No question is silly, but no the RE versions do not have a coin number on shield. We are so glad that you like these coins. We had a great response about them at the GW5 event this weekend.