Team Sand Dollar - 2007 - Arrowhead Sanddollar

Team Sand Dollar

Got the proof pictures today and am expecting the proof coins next Tuesday. It looks like the Silver coin will be simular to Misty Silver V2.5 coin is color.

Based on the picture I am leaning towards a Misty Gold, Misty Silver and a Black Nickel coin.

I may also to a copper one if there is interest. I am not at this time planning on the Shiny Gold.

TSD-V3-FRONT.jpg

TSD-V3-BACK.jpg

Team Sand Dollar

Based on the picture I am leaning towards a Misty Gold, Misty Silver and a Black Nickel coin.

I may also to a copper one if there is interest. I am not at this time planning on the Shiny Gold.

Team Sand Dollar

Ooooohhh!!! Yes yes!!! Definatly a copper one. Antiqued or misty copper would be lovely]!!! Please have a copper one made!

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

OK the metal finishes will be:

Misty Gold,

Misty Silver

Black Nickle

Copper (I have a request to see if they have a Misty Copper, if not it will be an Antique Copper)

These coins will be available for trade and I prefer to trade when possible.

I also will not be limiting the number of coins made and have no plans for an LE coin.

Like the TSD V2.5 coin, I expect this coin to be hot at first and will be using the following rules so that I can fill a larger number of orders with the initial release.

1) For those wanting one or 2 coins I will add you to my list and I will invoice you when the coins come in. These will be on a first come first served bases.

2) For those wanting more than 2 coins I am requesting that you prepay so I can increase my order to cover these additional coins. Again my goal is to have the coins available to all and by having the larger orders prepay I will be able to have more coins available.

3) For those with larger orders, that would rather not pay before I have the coins in hand, I will add you to a list and will invoice you for the coins as they become available.

I will be selling them at $8 plus shipping (includes paypal fees)

Shipping US $1.75 first coin, $0.50 each additional coin.

Shipping Canada $2.00 first coin, $0.75 each additional coin.

Shipping other $2.75 first coin, $1.25 each aditional coin

If you would like to purchace these coins will need the following information. I will not put you on the list until I have all of the following information. Please email me through my profile.

1) Geo Nickname:

2) Location (US,Canada,Other) to calculate shipping charges.

3) Coin selection and number of each.

4) PayPal email address for invoicing

5) If you are willing to prepay.

I will be placing the order for the coins by next Friday. I have already paid for 300 coins and will increase this number by the number of prepaid coins.

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

A couple of clarifications.

The prepay was really intended for the larger orders so that I would be able to get additional coins to fill as many orders as possible. I am working with a new mint and do expect a much quicker delivery so even if you do prepay I expect to ship within 3 weeks.

Also the shiny gold coin shown in the proof pictures is not the final gold coin. The gold coin will be a misty Gold similar in finish to the misty Silver.

Team Sand Dollar

The order for these coins has been placed and I have an expected delivery data of 5/21.

Based on the pre sell numbers I went ahead and ordered 600 coins (150 of each finish). I can continue to take preorders on this coin but still ask that larger orders of 4 or more coins prepay if willing to secure their requested coins.

For those that have ordered 4 or more coins already I am still sending out invoices for those. For the smaller orders I will be sending out the invoices closer to the delivery date so that I will have every thing ready for when the coins arrive.

I will also have additional coin made if needed.

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

I Just picked up the coins and will get all the ordered packaged up tonight for mailing tomorrow. The misty Gold and Ant Copper coins turned out as expected. I will post a picture of the final product tonight after I get home.

Team Sand Dollar

YEAH!!! :D

I orders prior to Yesterday are packaged up and ready to be taken to the PO.

But in the process of getting them together I discovered that my estimates for postage were a tad low. With this in mind any new orders will reflect a slight increase to cover my increased postage.

Two factors have effected the postage I charge. First the new coin is slightly heavier and once I go over 4 coins in a package I will be charged the first class package rate and not the flat.

My new price (Including Shipping and Paypal Fees) is:

US $10.00 first coin and $8.50 each additional coin

Cnd $10.00 first coin and 8.75 each additional coin

Others $11.00 first coin and $9.50 each additional coin

Team Sand Dollar

Just got back from the PO and the new prices should work out just right. Looks like any of my packages with 4 coins or less I was able to use the rate for first class flats. Above 4 coins they went first class package. The other item is once you go to over 13oz you need to use 2 day Priority mail. All in all I think the new pricing will even out overall and my coins are still around $8 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Edited by Team Sand Dollar