New Coin Contest

dhenninger

We received our package today....sadly it was ripped in the middle and appears to be empty sad.gif

Only the second one we have had this happen to. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? smile.gif

Aw that sucks, I guess i should go and check my package to see if it was also ripped. :laughing:

20 more minutes til I get to open the package! :P Woot! :laughing:

Thanks Dave! Too funny! Someone needs to post a picture for all those that weren't fast enough or let life get in the way of sitting at their computer waiting..... :P

Ask and ye shall receive!

Spoiler if you haven't opened your envelope yet!

DSC01653.jpg

Front

DSC01654.jpg

Back

Edited by DresselDragons

We received our package today....sadly it was ripped in the middle and appears to be empty :(

Only the second one we have had this happen to. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? :)

Oh yeah....and about the mailer being empty...APRIL FOOL

We received our package today....sadly it was ripped in the middle and appears to be empty :)

Only the second one we have had this happen to. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? :)

:(

I waited until it was April 1 somewhere.

I knew it was round because I've rolled it back and forth in the envelope the last couple of days.

The dhenninger bear! :( This is the cutest token! :)

Thanks, Dave! Hope your April Fool's surprises are all as nice as this one!

We received our package today....sadly it was ripped in the middle and appears to be empty :D

Only the second one we have had this happen to. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? :D

OMG! you lil sneaks! I almost mailed you my coin as a replacement...almost! :):(:):(

We received our package today....sadly it was ripped in the middle and appears to be empty :D

Only the second one we have had this happen to. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? :(

OMG! you lil sneaks! I almost mailed you my coin as a replacement...almost! :):(:);)

Well, I figured we would have the joke done before the post office was open, so that wouldn't happen :D

(BTW, if anyone had sent us a replacement, we would have returned it)

Thanks Dave for #14! :laughing:

I had been worried when I saw in the previous postings that the envelope would say “Do not open until April 1”, and as I got it today (April 4) I would have had to wait a year.

Fortunately it said “Do not open until April 1 2007” so I obeyed this!

Loved the coin, but the 4-1-7 had me puzzled for a few seconds until I remembered that you mob put the day and month backwards. :laughing:

Congrats on a great April Fools project!

Now what will I put in the eBay sale? One of only 27 made . . . . :laughing:

Edited by Bunya

Woohoo. Got the sig item in the mail yesterday.

Although I must admit I was dissapointed to hear I would not be recieving a bunch of unactivated coins for my collection, I didn't feel that way when I saw the item.

This is a very cool sig item. Nice and heavy, good detail, and handmade. I'm thinking about making some sigitems soon....

Again, thanks for the April Fools joke, and the cool coin that came with it.

GT