Reduced for a short time... IEcachers.com

altigenman

Ok, Only a few coins left... Get them while they last! :D

Altigenman

www.IEcachers.com

LAST CHANCE... ALMOST GONE!

COIN PRICE:

US 11.00 each and 2.00 s/h for orders up to 5 coins

p.s. We also have 11 of the GOLD AND BLACK edtion left... only 50 were made!

Notice the dates......same old story on these "just a few left".

Normally I'll buy or trade for regional/group coins but at any price I don't want anything to do with this one.

I'm not going to complain, as I think every one knew that they weren't moving.

I think it is great that the price was finally lowered, although I'll be passing on it. I feel sure they will sell out now. People were just waiting for this.

It is a very nice coin! ($10 nice, not $16 nice)

Lets assume the difference of $16 and $10 is all profit....any we all know it's more.

But at $6.00 * minimum order of 300 = $1800 in profit. That should buy a few banners, trophies and such that was mentioned before. They should be able to host the nicest events in the country as that price.

At a realistic purchase price of $6 they should be able to fly in special guest stars for their events or travel to events they would like to attend.

Now, all this does depend on how many they have actually sold. But as we know...they are selling well....get your's soon before they are gone. :D

Edited by Atwell Family

Ya know kids, if we quit responding to this thread, it will go away.

It will never go away. At least not until they are all sold. On the plus side though, I have it on a rather good authority that they are almost all gone. Better hurry and grab one before it's too late. I will even give you my spot in line since I will be passing on this coin. In fact I don't think I would take one for free at this point.

It will never go away. At least not until they are all sold. On the plus side though, I have it on a rather good authority that they are almost all gone. Better hurry and grab one before it's too late. I will even give you my spot in line since I will be passing on this coin. In fact I don't think I would take one for free at this point.

That's OK. You can stay in line if you like. The way this one played out, Someone would have to pay me $16 + $5 shipping to consider having one of these.

That's OK. You can stay in line if you like. The way this one played out, Someone would have to pay me $16 + $5 shipping to consider having one of these.

I almost want to buy one so the thread and coin would go away, but I would bet we would see it pop it's head up again at another reduced rate, "With very few coins left that are going fast". Maybe fast is all persceptive? This coin has been going so fast that it has taken 5 months for time to catch up with it.

I almost want to buy one so the thread and coin would go away, but I would bet we would see it pop it's head up again at another reduced rate, "With very few coins left that are going fast". Maybe fast is all persceptive? This coin has been going so fast that it has taken 5 months for time to catch up with it.

So, to sum up...They have been selling out so fast, that their very movement has created a vortex in the fabric of time-space. :rolleyes:

When this happened, time for us slowed down to a crawl, making it only seem like that this has taken 5 months, when in fact, it's only been 5 days. As we all know, a T/S vortex will cause a one month per day slowing in time. :rolleyes:

So, because of this damage to Time/Space, I really have 5 months longer (more or less) to wait until I can retire. :laughing:

I"LL SUE!!!!

So, to sum up...They have been selling out so fast, that their very movement has created a vortex in the fabric of time-space. <_<

When this happened, time for us slowed down to a crawl, making it only seem like that this has taken 5 months, when in fact, it's only been 5 days. As we all know, a T/S vortex will cause a one month per day slowing in time. :rolleyes:

So, because of this damage to Time/Space, I really have 5 months longer (more or less) to wait until I can retire. :rolleyes:

I"LL SUE!!!!

HUH :laughing: ? LOL, ROFLMAO

So, to sum up...They have been selling out so fast, that their very movement has created a vortex in the fabric of time-space. <_<

So, because of this damage to Time/Space, I really have 5 months longer (more or less) to wait until I can retire. :rolleyes:

I"LL SUE!!!!

HUH :laughing: ? LOL, ROFLMAO

Yeah I will have one of what he is having, with double the little umbrellas.

Strange, the Mods here at GC gave me crap for complianing about a coin on the forums but say's nothing about the stuff being said here. I guess it depends if the Mods believe in the coins statement or not.

Hey I thought you were commiting GeoCide in that smoking thread. You will never get a LE coin by coming back this quick.

Strange, the Mods here at GC gave me crap for complianing about a coin on the forums but say's nothing about the stuff being said here. I guess it depends if the Mods believe in the coins statement or not.

Hey I thought you were commiting GeoCide in that smoking thread. You will never get a LE coin by coming back this quick.

Didn't say I was commiting GeoCide, you all assumed that, and you know what happens when you assume. But I do think it's strange that the Mod's let everyone trash this guy but when I complained on the other thread they jumped me. I guess it's the typical double standards as always.

But I do think it's strange that the Mod's let everyone trash this guy but when I complained on the other thread they jumped me. I guess it's the typical double standards as always.

Or, they're actually out caching right now, :laughing:

Edited by nicolo

But I do think it's strange that the Mod's let everyone trash this guy but when I complained on the other thread they jumped me. I guess it's the typical double standards as always.

Or, they're actually out caching right now, :laughing:

I was going to say something before. .. Why are some being SO mean about this coin?!? Remember," if you don't like it, don't buy it!" (I hope I didn't just bite my own nose off)

Edited by fairyhoney

Didn't say I was commiting GeoCide, you all assumed that, and you know what happens when you assume. But I do think it's strange that the Mod's let everyone trash this guy but when I complained on the other thread they jumped me. I guess it's the typical double standards as always.

No trashing of the guy here, just holding out until next week, the coin might be free :laughing: .

... I do think it's strange that the Mod's let everyone trash this guy but when I complained on the other thread they jumped me. I guess it's the typical double standards as always.

No one has trashed him (at least this time around). Just stating facts about his sales tactics.

Windrose

No trashing of the guy here, just holding out until next week, the coin might be free :laughing: .

Or better. Maybe buy one get one free? Anyone have those half off coupons I heard they were given away as door prizes at the last event?

Or, they're actually out caching right now, :D

I was going to say something before. .. Why are some being SO mean about this coin?!? Remember," if you don't like it, don't buy it!" (I hope I didn't just bite my own nose off)

As you should have noticed by now, we're not buying this thing in droves.

Perhaps Sho99er's tast in coins is the same as his taste in clothing and thats why he doesn't like the coin.

In that case I'm glad he doesn't like it!

Or maybe he's just out using his money to buy ring dings and doesn't have any money left to purchase one. I hate when that happens!

Or, perhaps he's just mean spirited I would feel that way too if I had to wear a shirt like that... this ain't no pig roast, or is it?

The coins are pretty much gone at this point and now you can listen to what I think about you people...

Mike aka Altigenman

Edited by altigenman

Perhaps Sho99er's tast in coins is the same as his taste in clothing and thats why he doesn't like the coin.

Or maybe he's just out using his money to buy ring dings and doesn't have any money left to purchase one. I hate when that happens!

Or, perhaps he's just mean spirited I would feel that way too if I had to wear a shirt like that... this ain't no pig roast, or is it?

The coins are pretty much gone at this point and now you can listen to what I think about you people...

Mike aka Altigenman

No Need for personal attacks there Mikey!

You charged to much for the coin at the start people did not like it, now you reduce it to 10 bucks and people are still tasting that awfull taste in their mouths and don't want your coin..

I did not read any personal insults or attacks against you,, Why the need to personally attack people.. This speaks volumns about your character!

Edited by Sliver & Lucy

Mike aka Altigenman

Hope you don't have plans for a future coin and expect to sell them in here with comments like this. :D

Mike aka Altigenman

Hope you don't have plans for a future coin and expect to sell them in here with comments like this. :D

Not to worry... most of the guys are are blowhards.... Including the moderators!

Mike

Mike aka Altigenman

Not to worry... most of the guys are are blowhards.... Including the moderators!

Mike

Now that is going deep :D:D

Mike aka Altigenman

If you haven't noticed... Your not the ones buying the coin so therefore future coin sales are not a issue with this group.

Mike

Mike

Now that is going deep :D:D

The mods here are a little biased... Glad someone else noticed.

Mike

Mike aka Altigenman

No Need for personal attacks there Mikey!

You charged to much for the coin at the start people did not like it, now you reduce it to 10 bucks and people are still tasting that awfull taste in their mouths and don't want your coin..

I did not read any personal insults or attacks against you,, Why the need to personally attack people.. This speaks volumns about your character!

Oh, you haven't read much then... Go back a few pages... I still can't get sho99ers shirt out of my mind. Can we sue?

Mike

Edited by altigenman

The mods here are a little biased... Glad someone else noticed.

Mike

bye-bye.

Wow...I wonder how he really feels? :D Or for that matter, how the mods really feel (or will feel)??

:D:):):D

BTW...what's wrong with Shop99er's shirt?

Oh, you must like the Hawaiian Santa Claus look I guess... Word on the town is the mods are not very well liked already, so I'm sure they are used to it.

Mike

There is just one problem with rolling in the mud with the pigs . . . . You both get dirty and the pig likes it!

Can anyone say 4th grade?

:D:D:D

Were looking into getting our second coin minted... whats your website? Do you offer design services? Oakcoins and pins were great but maybe well use your company. Where are the coins actually made?

Mike

There is just one problem with rolling in the mud with the pigs . . . . You both get dirty and the pig likes it!

Can anyone say 4th grade?

:D:D:D

Were looking into getting our second coin minted... whats your website? Do you offer design services? Oakcoins and pins were great but maybe well use your company. Where are the coins actually made?

Mike

Gotta admit, you have provided much entertainment with this thread. I appreciate your offer, but gosh, Christian is my friend, not sure I should be taking business away from him.

Well I think that calls for this to get locked down.

I see pghlooking only owns 20 coins he really is the authority!

Mike

Ahh the assuming thing. I am unsure how much wider your mouth can open with all them feet in there, but get ready to add another one. You see, I have 20 coins activated but this in no way reflects the coins I own. I would estimate it roughly around 500 or so, but other than you trying to use it to make a point, which clearly just backfired, who is counting?

I do admire one thing about you. You came in here with a sales tactic that showed you could care less about the community and were more worried about how big you could puff your chest up and pretend to be someone. At least you have stuck to your guns and continued with this strategy. Few people can pretend to be as pompous for so long. For that I give you credit.

As for Shopper's dress attire: I bet he has more coins with that shirt on it floating around and in demand than this coin, which is going very very fast, ever will. He is known in the forums and has the ability to have a discussion. I can not say the same for yourself.

I see a vacation on the very near horizon for you. Other have been banned for less. Maybe when you get paroled your coins will be sold out so we won't have to deal with you much more, but somehow I doubt this. The biggest problem I see with your GeoCide is it stated when you began with this coin, so I can't really award a single person the LE coin for your actions. Plus I see you are already planning coin number two.

IEcachers.com is very lucky to have someone that possesses the leadership and sales techniques, as yourself, leading this group. I can't understand why there was any controversy over the coin or the "group" that spun off from the original group. I bet they are all so proud of you right now.

Edited by pghlooking

Mike aka Altigenman

He is planning coin number two. Better get your pre-orders ready because word has it this one will sell out faster than the first one did! :D:D:)

Mike aka Altigenman

Mike

Do I ever regret buying one of these. :D

Mike aka Altigenman

Mike

Do I ever regret buying one of these. :D

If you bought it with a credit card (even through paypal), send it back. Guaranteed refund. I love credit card companies. Merchandise was not what you thought you were buying. :D