The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

UPDATE from post #887

YemonYime coin and 007BigD coin have been sent to help Agent #145. As it looks right now a giant T-REX

has Yemon Yime in its mouth and it appears as though he is going to eat the Yemon. Serial Kachers agent, Quadcacher, has park their 4-wheeler on top of 007. The nerds were no help at all in the rescue attempt. They were eatin' right away by the T-REX. Could Serial Kacher get away with the coin-knapping? Only time will tell. Geocoin Secret Agent, if you are out there, HELP IS NEEDED, Please send another agent before it is to la...........I'll post pictures when I recieve them from Serial cacher! :o

63f4c9de-2017-428f-af36-36228fc72fdb.jpg

This is the only picture I recieved so far!

-Dardevle-

Edited by dardevle

Your have the spot found, where you this letter have found your to be now near in the buurt of the mobile tel.. Take the following steps. Course concerning enn distance of 150 meters in northern direction (0 degrees) in enn range of 30 meters stand a marked tree. course to this marked tree and package vervolgens you group envelope of the tree. Read the task which brings end to the task because of this in zit good and to a good end .

Hey Geo.Error. This is all I could find! I think I miss-spelled some words so they did not translate correctly.

Edited by dardevle

a4a1c87a-0247-407c-96d4-0b9f03c4917c.jpg

I just recieved this image! It does not look good for Agent #145. It looks as though Serial Kacher and Lady Luck have the upper hand! The FAB-FOUR are also in on the conspiracy! Agent 007 was taken down by Quadcacher and YemonYime is about to become a snack! What can I do? Who do I turn to for help?

Please help Geocoin Secret Agent, I am affraid that Serail Kacher will "die trying" to get what he wants! He told me to "stay outta his way" or else!!

Edited by dardevle

51ccda8b-5892-443a-98b4-b9895aa90670.jpg

"If you ever want to see Agent #145 again Dardevle, give in to my demand, one Billion dollars in unmarked non sequential canadian pennies or ELSE!! Just wanted to show you I am not affraid to use force. Agent #145 is still alive but we will take it one step more. DO NOT try to rescue again. As you can see no Agent is a match for me and my team of agents. BWAAA-HA-HA" !!!!

-Serial Kacher-

Edited by dardevle

Your have the spot found, where you this letter have found your to be now near in the buurt of the mobile tel.. Take the following steps. Course concerning enn distance of 150 meters in northern direction (0 degrees) in enn range of 30 meters stand a marked tree. course to this marked tree and package vervolgens you group envelope of the tree. Read the task which brings end to the task because of this in zit good and to a good end .

Hey Geo.Error. This is all I could find! I think I miss-spelled some words so they did not translate correctly.

:o:D Thanks Dardevle, i am going to look for the task, please stay posted, so i can call for help, wish me luck because i am not a geocoin secret agent, i hope that the geocoin secret agent thinks i am doing oke, i think he is testing me, i stay in contact, be save Dardevle. :D:D

b1166dc9-9f1e-4aae-861f-b8183e32c2d3.jpg

I really hope Geo.Error, that you get to become a secret agent. You have been awesome with all your help and words of encouragement!

I think you are doing a great job! If it were up to me you would become an Agent!

-Dardevle-

Edited by dardevle

:D i think i am only good because i am learning from you, if you become a real geocoin secret agent i can learn more from you and maybe i can come with you on missions, maybe i have then a chance to be promote to geocaching secret agent :o

beeld%20workwhop%20geheim%20agent_verkleind.jpg

I am going to follow a workshop for geocaching secret agent

p.s. I still don't now what my task is here in the netherlands, wait at follow instructions, be save Dardevle

codename Geo.Error

OK, my last post for awhile. :o

Geo.Error, I believe that everyones mission as a cacher, forum poster, and coin collector is to practice "cito", be supportive, positive, helpfull and a friendly poster in the forums( which most are!) :D And I cannot think of one for a Coin Collector but to spend money on coins. Which to be honest I do little of! There are so many people that deserve "mystery" coins but I would think it is very hard for a "Mystery" person to be able to get one to everyone they thought deserved one. Lots of money envolved I would guess. Thank you to all the Mystery coin givers for all your generosity and the time, money and effort put into everything it takes to get these coins out to people. Geo.Error, I am hopefull that you will get one soon, as well as everyone else out there. All mystery coins out there are very, very nice. The only mystery coin I have is The Geocoin Secret Agent coin and I have had tons and tons of fun with it. I hope to be lucky enough to recieve a V2 of it and with a tremendous amount of luck, possible a V3! I will not hold my breathe but I will still dream!

-Dardevle-

Edited by dardevle

Ummmm...I dont know whats goin on here, but I just informed from Secret Agent Headquarters that Secret Agent #076 had been reported MIA!!! :D

It sounded hectic, but from what I got out of the deal, GSA #175 just got back from a Mission and lost his comrad in the mayhem...he didnt speak clearly- But he believes Agent #076 is still safe. They both escaped and parted seperate ways to throw off the members of the Republican Mafia who were in hot persuit!!!

Little is known at this time, but as soon as Agent #076 reports to Headquarters an update will be submitted...wish him luck out there! :)

Edited by 007BigD

Ummmm...I dont know whats goin on here, but I just informed from Secret Agent Headquarters that Secret Agent #075 had been reported MIA!!! :D

It sounded hectic, but from what I got out of the deal, GSA #175 just got back from a Mission and lost his comrad in the mayhem...he didnt speak clearly- But he believes Agent #075 is still safe. They both escaped and parted seperate ways to throw off the members of the Republican Mafia who were in hot persuit!!!

Little is known at this time, but as soon as Agent #075 reports to Headquarters an update will be submitted...wish him luck out there! :)

Hmm....an agent needs help!!! I am ready!

79432481.jpg

Ummmm...I dont know whats goin on here, but I just informed from Secret Agent Headquarters that Secret Agent #075 had been reported MIA!!! :D

It sounded hectic, but from what I got out of the deal, GSA #175 just got back from a Mission and lost his comrad in the mayhem...he didnt speak clearly- But he believes Agent #075 is still safe. They both escaped and parted seperate ways to throw off the members of the Republican Mafia who were in hot persuit!!!

Little is known at this time, but as soon as Agent #075 reports to Headquarters an update will be submitted...wish him luck out there! :)

OOOH the Horror of it all! I hope things work out and everyone is safe. What is going on here ??

I hope another agent is not a C.P.O.W! (Coin Prisoner Of War) I hope you get to the bottom of it 007BigD!

GOOD LUCK Agent #075! :D

Has the Serial Kacher's demand been met yet??? I think I have one canadian penny!!!

Do you think they are in kahoots with who's after Agent #076???

No word yet on the whereabouts or condition of 076, but #175 insists that he can hold his own...if he is not accounted for by tomorrow at 0900 then we have no choice than to think the worst! They had been on a 2 week mission and they're supplies have dwindled down to one Yime and a pepper food coin! :)

We're here for you Agent 076...

007 over and out!

Edited by 007BigD

I dont have good news on GSA 076! :D ...This came in at about 0700 this morning from Secret Agent Headquarters.

All that was provided was a pic and NOTHING else! No ransom, No motive...This doesnt look good!

540d41f0-3e04-4954-9081-b4e1ec0cc46c.jpg

039b1811-2d75-4336-8c5d-929a7822a830.jpg

When I sent 175 and 076 on their mission at GW6, it was supposed to have been a clean operation. He had planned to report that he was MIA, but for his own safety...This was NOT part of the operation!

I am headed out first thing with 175 as he is sure he knows where 076 is located...In the event that we are not heard of by 1800 hrs, something has happened. I cannot talk about the assignment any further at this point as it may jeopardize Myself and 175! :D

Wish us luck...

007 over and out!

I dont have good news on GSA 076! :D ...This came in at about 0700 this morning from Secret Agent Headquarters.

All that was provided was a pic and NOTHING else! No ransom, No motive...This doesnt look good!

When I sent 175 and 076 on their mission at GW6, it was supposed to have been a clean operation. He had planned to report that he was MIA, but for his own safety...This was NOT part of the operation!

I am headed out first thing with 175 as he is sure he knows where 076 is located...In the event that we are not heard of by 1800 hrs, something has happened. I cannot talk about the assignment any further at this point as it may jeopardize Myself and 175! :D

Wish us luck...

007 over and out!

Good luck! Be safe.

I have to say seeing the secret agent coin blindfolded cracks me up! :laughing: Sorry, but it does.

If you need any penguin support let me know.

Wish us luck...

007 over and out!

David! Whenever you need help from the Greek special forces let me know!

I am ready for action! :laughing:

At least my photo shows that! Just be quick! It is hot and I am starting to sweat! My camouflage (in my face) will go away!!! :rolleyes:

We need all the help we can get!!! Penguin Power, Greek Special forces...WE NEED YOU!

076 went out as 075 as a coverup operation originally, as 075 is safe and currently fullfilling his assignment. There was coinfusion at GSA headquarters as to the whereabouts of 076 and it has been confirmed it is 076 that is the agent currently being held.

I am not too worried as 076 has been through all this before and was on his 5th assignment...he is far more clever than you think...But I am currently in route to ensure he can escape the wrath. I am in constant communication with GSA Headquarters and when I hear something I will provide an update!

007, over and out! :D

Wish us luck...

007 over and out!

Good luck! Be safe.

I have to say seeing the secret agent coin blindfolded cracks me up! :laughing: Sorry, but it does.

If you need any penguin support let me know.

OH, me, too, Chantal, me too!!! ROFLMAO!

Mousekakat help is available, if needed, as well!

Naomi :rolleyes: *loving this entire scenario*

Mr Cat's (gatoulis) sniper team is ready!

Our team has war experiense, and many medals won in battles!!

SMOKEY-CAT-MEDAL-WINNER.jpg

Can you see how many medals we have? these are for the cat agents fallen in action! The statue is dedicated to them!

ES583_CatMedal-1.jpg

In case you didn't understand who we are, we are C.I.A.!!!

Cats In Action!!!! :ph34r:

We even have help from other forces, non cat forces! Orders Sir!!!

chippy.jpg

(He is a cat but under cover! One of our best agents!:ph34r: )

We are in places that you do not even know that we are there...you can not see us !!!

sniper_cat.gif

WHAT? Firerings?? WE HAVE CONTACT!!! WE HAVE CONTACT!!!!

cat_gun.gif

killer_cat.gif Miaou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTACK!!!!!!!

medal_cat.jpg

UPDATE!!! GSA 175 led me through to where 076 was being held, only when we got there, he was nowhere to be found! Here is the location of which 076 was being held hostage!...It was creepy and there were Mafia agents all over! We underwent the mission in Super Agent Stealth mode and infiltrated the compund with success!!! :ph34r:

145596ad-fe2c-4151-9734-1801185964b6.jpg

Once inside the compound, we found ourselves at the location as to where 076 was held, all that was around was Bananna peals and CAT FUR!!!! :) NO GSA 076!!!

ce12fd64-9d63-4d07-afbc-fdccddbd2f54.jpg

As of now 076's location is unknown, but we are sure he escaped successfuly! He will probably remain in hiding untill his current assignment is complete and that is all we know at this time!

Only time will tell at this point and time is ticking...Wish him luck

007 over and out! ;)

Edited by 007BigD

UPDATE!!! GSA 175 led me through to where 076 was being held, only when we got there, he was nowhere to be found! Here is the location of which 076 was being held hostage!...It was creepy and there were Mafia agents all over! We underwent the mission in Super Agent Stealth mode and infiltrated the compund with success!!! :ph34r:

145596ad-fe2c-4151-9734-1801185964b6.jpg

Once inside the compound, we found ourselves at the location as to where 076 was held, all that was around was Bananna peals and CAT FUR!!!! :) NO GSA 076!!!

ce12fd64-9d63-4d07-afbc-fdccddbd2f54.jpg

As of now 076's location is unknown, but we are sure he escaped successfuly! He will probably remain in hiding untill his current assignment is complete and that is all we know at this time!

Only time will tell at this point and time is ticking...Wish him luck

007 over and out! ;)

there was a battle!!! Cats and gorrilas together fight the enemy! We had woonded but this is the price of serving!

Unfortunatelly we had some kills!...my spelling in my previous post!!!

OH MY!!! This is great!!! :blink::blink::blink:

Still no word from 076, but have got word from Secret Agent Headquarters that IT LOOKS LIKE A FREAKIN BARNYARD OUT THERE!!! :wub: The problem is now that the gerbils wont eat MeowMix and the Secret Agent Cow has gnawed the door handle off!...Not only that, but all the recruits are gettin board hangin out waitin for an assignment and have pushed Secret Agent Cow over in her sleep! :o

I currently have 3 cathouses and a scratching post in route, 3 bushels of Bannanas, 2 hamster wheels, old flipper reruns, Outdated Beer and Hostess for the pig, Agent Cows own fence post to scratch against and some cheesy dip for Agent Dorito :o Sorry pengo, Your agent will have to make due with the ammenaties in place...The snow blower was at a Birthday party! Agent Frog~Your with the penguin!

We have an army big enough to make Serial Kacher run for his life...We will deploy the troops soon! We're commin 145...Dont you worry! As for 076, No news as of now- The Secret Agent Beast Brigade did good!- Thanks guys :D

Now...The waiting Game! :D

Edited by 007BigD