The Geocoin Secret Agent

The Geo-Secret Agent

Dolfy!!! So, you know at least 6 of our local agents!!! :blink:

Hmm...the first photo shows street fight! Well...sometimes we have to do that too! :blink:

I actually know more then 6 but they want to stay undercover. We don't want the opposition to know what they are up against! :blink:

Do not worry...they are just flesh woonds! :blink:

Sunburns maybe??? :blink:

Pig agents are very strong and they are for "dirty agent jobs"

They can get coverered with mud or "dirt" just to be undercover! When they are like that, they are almost invisible, and if they get spoted, they are untoucheble! They secret weapon, except the one in the sandwich (according to the photo always), is their smell!

They smell like pigs!!! :blink:

I got an information from my secret source today...

It seems like Bles pig is in trouble for sure, but it´s coming from a different direction than thought :blink:

Secret Hamster took the following picture while risking his life:

sparschwein.jpg

:blink: Agent Blepig is suposed to be next :blink:

Please help him....

Oh! in that case, Cat's are back in bussines!! We are friends with the pigs!

This are proofs of what I am saying!

14191_Piggin_Youre_Piggin_Purrfect_.jpg

we were in training together!

3833.jpg

We cared for eachother!

1028.jpg

We are true friends!

Nice piggy,nice!!

catpetspig.jpg

hmm....no comment in that photo!

tom-cat-rides-dj-pig.jpg

059.jpg

kittah.jpg

GATOULIS's agents arrived on scene!

066.jpg

067.jpg

Unfortunately it was to late. After a quick catching up Agent Blepig was dragged off....

070.jpg

Imformation on all of the other secret agents and our headquarter location were revealed to the enemies!

084.jpg

Luckily Agent Blepig was ok but was captured and placed in the dungeon by serial cacher's minions!

089.jpg

But have no fear! Kewee's awesome computer skills helped get the rescue agent squad in to save Blepig!

090.jpg

Here is the rescue! :laughing:

Edited by Ble68

Hmm..by watching these photos, I have to say it again! I think cat bathing is a war strategem, just like karate, judo etc!!! Sometimes is even more difficult and dangerous!!! :laughing:

Geo.error...I have seen this "bomb" again, and I was really wondering... what exactly is that cache? It really looks like a militaria thing, but I can not recognize what is it! I am wondering becasue some things that we do not think they are dangerous, sometimes (I hope rarelly) are! Some maybe radio active, or with uranium.....

Of course, I do not think this is something like that!!! :)

059.jpg

kittah.jpg

GATOULIS's agents arrived on scene!

066.jpg

067.jpg

Unfortunately it was to late. After a quick catching up Agent Blepig was dragged off....

070.jpg

Imformation on all of the other secret agents and our headquarter location were revealed to the enemies!

084.jpg

Luckily Agent Blepig was ok but was captured and placed in the dungeon by serial cacher's minions!

089.jpg

But have no fear! Kewee's awesome computer skills helped get the rescue agent squad in to save Blepig!

090.jpg

Here is the rescue! :laughing:

WOW! Ble!! cool agents! They even came from down under! (isn't that the name of Australia, New Zealand etc?) :)

Pathtags!!!! They took pigs tags out! Thank God he is fine!!! B)

WOW! A huge geocoin!! Now..I have to ask....how did you make it and your cat took that lovely posission near the castle, for the photo?? :)

Thank God, the castle didn't have a moat with water around for more protection! :)

Hmm..by watching these photos, I have to say it again! I think cat bathing is a war strategem, just like karate, judo etc!!! Sometimes is even more difficult and dangerous!!! :laughing:

Geo.error...I have seen this "bomb" again, and I was really wondering... what exactly is that cache? It really looks like a militaria thing, but I can not recognize what is it! I am wondering becasue some things that we do not think they are dangerous, sometimes (I hope rarelly) are! Some maybe radio active, or with uranium.....

Of course, I do not think this is something like that!!! :D

Hi Gatoulis

A cache owner from Belgium has make this cache.

His cache lays in a area wich regular overflow.

So he has make his cache waterproof.

But the funny thing is if you have find this cache it takes you minimum a 1/2 hour to open this cache.

And if you menage this in a 1/2 hour you are lucky. :):)

You most use a adjustable pipe wrench to open this cache but no.... such tools i don't have in my cachebag :)

B) And jaah it looks really like a bomb, it is the first "bomb"" cache we ever found :)

greetings Geo.Error

OH MY!!! This is great!!! :):D:rolleyes:

Still no word from 076, but have got word from Secret Agent Headquarters that IT LOOKS LIKE A FREAKIN BARNYARD OUT THERE!!! :anibad: The problem is now that the gerbils wont eat MeowMix and the Secret Agent Cow has gnawed the door handle off!...Not only that, but all the recruits are gettin board hangin out waitin for an assignment and have pushed Secret Agent Cow over in her sleep! :)

I currently have 3 cathouses and a scratching post in route, 3 bushels of Bannanas, 2 hamster wheels, old flipper reruns, Outdated Beer and Hostess for the pig, Agent Cows own fence post to scratch against and some cheesy dip for Agent Dorito :D Sorry pengo, Your agent will have to make due with the ammenaties in place...The snow blower was at a Birthday party! Agent Frog~Your with the penguin!

We have an army big enough to make Serial Kacher run for his life...We will deploy the troops soon! We're commin 145...Dont you worry! As for 076, No news as of now- The Secret Agent Beast Brigade did good!- Thanks guys :huh:

Now...The waiting Game! :ph34r:

Thanks 007BigD. I have not heard from Serial Kacher since his last contact. I found another canadian penny this past weekend so we now have two of them. Yours and now mine. We are on a roll! I am really looking forward to seeing what The Geocoin Secret Agent has in mind for this Friday! May be he to could send an Agent to rescue agent #145! Only time will tell! I hope that Agent #076 is heard from soon! Untill then I will keep him in my thoughts! :D

-Dardevle-