Geo 40 Series coins - trades and sales

Fluttershy

I got mine today and have finished (I hope) Packaging most of the traded for a purchased coins. I also discovered that I had more left over than I origianlly thought (miscounted I guess) So any of you who had asked me for a trade for top forty but I had turned you down because I though I had traded out I now have 9 left for trading or purchase. I am keeping 10 for myself to give as gifts and release etc. But if you do want to have one jsut email me. Thanks!

Email sent... hope there's one left! Thanks~

>Also, if anyone has an extra TeamMacha coin to trade, please let me know, I would like a complete set.

I would also like to get a complete set. this person has indicated they already traded or sold all they had. so anyone with an extra lets trade. :laughing:

Nero, we sent you an email about trading for our coin last week, but we haven't heard back from you yet. :laughing:

For anyone else, we only have 15 left.

Sorry about that, I have lots of emails in my box right now ill look through and see if there any i have not responded to...

Anyone who has received our coin that can take a picture the front side for us it would be great. I have a camera that absoulutly sucks. :laughing:

Thanks

Do you have a scanner? If so, that will do an excellent job of capturing your coin. You don't get the glare, and you get extreme detail.

Try it, you'll like it.

Anyone who has received our coin that can take a picture the front side for us it would be great. I have a camera that absoulutly sucks. :laughing:

Thanks

Do you have a scanner? If so, that will do an excellent job of capturing your coin. You don't get the glare, and you get extreme detail.

Try it, you'll like it.

Ha a scanner you say. Well my wife would only let me buy the crappy camera.:laughing: .

So the answer is nope we don't have a scanner. But thanks for the tip.

Okie doke... finally got stamps and envelopes to send the coins out with. :}

Going out in the mail tomorrow:

Team Sand Dollar

~tasia~

OshnDoc

The 4 F's (if I get confirm to a question)

Not So Lost Puppies

Waiting on response:

501_Gang (sent email moments ago)

Currently have:

OshnDoc (arrived today)

Parents of Sam

Go JayBee

Nero

Crazycavelover

Rivercity

I'm not looking for a full set, just letting peeps know who I've traded with. If anyone is looking for a full set, I have 26 left (after the trades above). If you have a personal coin I don't have yet, I might prefer it to the Geo-40.

I am also looking to trade with anyone I have not already done so for the top 40 .I also have a couple spares for non Top 40ers

Request sent.

Also I have been able to arrange trades for 24 of these and am working on another 2 so if any of the other 13 Geo40 that I have not established a trade with I would be interested in trading please email me. I am interested in obtaining 2 of your coins. As always one is for my collection and the second one is for my dads (Buffalo Wings) collection.

Trades needed

#01 - Fluttershy

#05 - Sillygirl & jrr

#07 - Damenace

#10 - nielsenc

#27 - GeoSmurfz

#29 - coreynjoey

#30 - wij Drie

#34 - WhiteBear

#35 - 501 Gang

#37 - sooner22

#39 - Redwing Dave

#40 - Parrolet

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

I got mine today and have finished (I hope) Packaging most of the traded for a purchased coins. I also discovered that I had more left over than I origianlly thought (miscounted I guess) So any of you who had asked me for a trade for top forty but I had turned you down because I though I had traded out I now have 9 left for trading or purchase. I am keeping 10 for myself to give as gifts and release etc. But if you do want to have one jsut email me. Thanks!

e-mail sent

To all that have agreed to trade with me..

I have just mailed out my Top 40 (and others) to the following:

Fluttershy

Team Macha

Sillygirl & jrr

Damenace

Cach-U-Nuts

57chevy

DresselDragons

jevans7

~tasia~

PennyPacker

The 4 F's

ChanceRider

Snowwolf75

RiverCity

lindsychris

Not So Lost Puppies

coreynjoey

wsgaskins

onesearching2find

GBOTS

501_Gang

Atwell Family

REDWING_DAVE

parrolet

This was much easier to do than sending individual emails out...I know, lazy me.

I do believe that this was asked some where in the two threads but I can't find it. I activated a coin to drop off in the Phoenix area for our vacation next week and the icon is not unique. It is the generic icon. Is this being worked on. We were just wondering.

Thanks.

Sometimes the icon's not loaded before the geocoin is released. I'm thinking it'll be loaded soon, maybe this Friday (the day they're usually loaded).

I do believe that this was asked some where in the two threads but I can't find it. I activated a coin to drop off in the Phoenix area for our vacation next week and the icon is not unique. It is the generic icon. Is this being worked on. We were just wondering.

Thanks.

Sometimes the icon's not loaded before the geocoin is released. I'm thinking it'll be loaded soon, maybe this Friday (the day they're usually loaded).

Thanks Mauison for the info.

I am still looking for.....

#01 - Fluttershy

#03 - Team Macha (on the way)

#05 - Sillygirl & jrr

#06 - GPX Navigators

#07 - Damenace

#09 - Team High Point

#11 - 57 Chevy

#13 - UOTrackers

#17 - jevans7

#20 - The 4 F's (on the way)

#21 - summerandnanna (on the way)

#27 - Geosmurfz

#29 - coreynjoey

#30 - wij Drie

#31 - Team Gasmain

#32 - Zuma (on the way)

#37 - sooner22

#38 - Atwell Family (on the way)

#39 - Redwing Dave (on the way)

#40 - Parrolet

Sara emailed me and though I paid for my Coins/ and the Broken Record Coin,

Christian is away until March 12th and I won't receive my order until after then.

Such is Life... :(

I'm glad I checked in here today, I was just about to pay for mine, but if they wont ship till later this month I will hold off a bit longer.

I am thinking about setting up a presale and selling maybe 20 coins through CoinTracking.com.

I am getting extremely frustrated with this whole business.

Most people seem to not be wanting to trade there own top 40 coins for mine, but ONLY other coins.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. :(

<remove angry rant>

I'm going caching. phooey.

Edited by Nero

Most people seem to not be wanting to trade there own top 40 coins for mine, but ONLY other coins.

<remove angry rant>

Ashamed of ourselves? Are you kidding me? I can't speak for the rest of the group, but I bought my coins with my own money, and I can do with them whatever I want to. That means I can trade them with ANYONE I want to, as long as that person has a coin that I am interested in as well. I personally do not want an entire set of these things. It's a great idea, and I'm glad I was part of it, but don't think that I am obligated to trade coins with you or anyone else just because you would like to own a whole set. Plenty of other folks are NOT interested in the whole set either, so why should they feel obligated to trade their coins for coins that they do not want? That's ridiculous.

I bought my half of these coins for a specific purpose. For trading at GW5, and for dropping into caches. If I had any left after that, I was going to offer trades to those that were interested in the whole set. Unfortunately, you won't be one of those individuals. To the rest of the Geo40 traders looking for a whole set, I will try to work with you after GW5 if you would like, but please don't be offended if I don't want to trade you for your Geo40 coin.

*edited to add: Those of you looking to complete your set of Geo40 coins, and have not already traded with myself or Parrolet, please send me an email. I would like to have an idea of how many coins I would need to hold back. Thanks!

Edited by rasj

<remove angry rant>

I'm not ashamed, I actually wanted your record, and was afraid you wouldn't want mine <_< . I happily traded record for record. :(

For those that have asked for trades with me, please know that rasj did these coins with me and has these coins also. So please feel free to ask him also for trades, but like him I got mine to do as trades for GW5 and to place in caches. I know a lot of you got yours for GeocoinFest. We were not able to go to this event but we are going to GW5 so we planned accordingly and had our set made for that event. So if you are going to GW5 look for me there and we can probably trade.

Thank you for the trade offers. :P

For those that have asked for trades with me, please know that rasj did these coins with me and has these coins also. So please feel free to ask him also for trades, but like him I got mine to do as trades for GW5 and to place in caches. I know a lot of you got yours for GeocoinFest. We were not able to go to this event but we are going to GW5 so we planned accordingly and had our set made for that event. So if you are going to GW5 look for me there and we can probably trade.

Thank you for the trade offers. :laughing:

I'm going to GW5, I'll have to look you up there :P

Just wanted to clarify something here: :P

Anyone interested in trading for the TEAM HIGH POINT Geo40 coin should contact me (creacher).

I cache with a group of friends, and the name TEAM HIGH POINT is what we call ourselves since we all live in High Point, NC (yeah, original huh). Little did we know at the time we did this coin, that there really is a GC profile with the name "Team High Point". :laughing:

I apologize if any of you have tried to contact me via that profile and wondered why there was no response.

This is the first coin that i have ever had with my caching name on them so i got a lot of them and will trade them to all. if you would like to have one let me know and i will trade with you. I am new at this so you will haft to be a little patience with me. :laughing::P

Of course you can do what you want with them, excuse me for being naive, I figured that since it was a group project that others members of the group would be willing to trade for each others top 40 coins.

on another more pleasant note, i went out and managed to grab 14 caches tonight. :P

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. :laughing:

<remove angry rant>

Ashamed of ourselves? Are you kidding me? I can't speak for the rest of the group, but I bought my coins with my own money, and I can do with them whatever I want to. That means I can trade them with ANYONE I want to, as long as that person has a coin that I am interested in as well. I personally do not want an entire set of these things. It's a great idea, and I'm glad I was part of it, but don't think that I am obligated to trade coins with you or anyone else just because you would like to own a whole set. Plenty of other folks are NOT interested in the whole set either, so why should they feel obligated to trade their coins for coins that they do not want? That's ridiculous.

I bought my half of these coins for a specific purpose. For trading at GW5, and for dropping into caches. If I had any left after that, I was going to offer trades to those that were interested in the whole set. Unfortunately, you won't be one of those individuals. To the rest of the Geo40 traders looking for a whole set, I will try to work with you after GW5 if you would like, but please don't be offended if I don't want to trade you for your Geo40 coin.

*edited to add: Those of you looking to complete your set of Geo40 coins, and have not already traded with myself or Parrolet, please send me an email. I would like to have an idea of how many coins I would need to hold back. Thanks!

Just wanted to clarify something here: :P

Anyone interested in trading for the TEAM HIGH POINT Geo40 coin should contact me (creacher).

I cache with a group of friends, and the name TEAM HIGH POINT is what we call ourselves since we all live in High Point, NC (yeah, original huh). Little did we know at the time we did this coin, that there really is a GC profile with the name "Team High Point". :laughing:

I apologize if any of you have tried to contact me via that profile and wondered why there was no response.

Ya...

That had me going too..."Team High Point" musta been wondering what the heck all these emails were about. :laughing:

6n006693vi3.jpg

Anyone in the group can trade for my record coin, & I'm willing to trade record for record or

for other coin offers. I'm also now open to trade offers outside of the group.

I will receive my coins when Christian comes back after March 12th.

Just send me an email and I'll start creating a list and respond to you shortly.

Thanks!

~Fluttershy

Edited by Fluttershy

Anyone in the group can trade for my record coin, & I'm willing to trade record for record or

for other coin offers. I'm also now open to trade offers outside of the group.

I will receive my coins when Christian comes back after March 12th.

Just send me an email and I'll start creating a list and respond to you shortly.

Thanks!

~Fluttershy

Allie did you get my email and coin?

Of course you can do what you want with them, excuse me for being naive, I figured that since it was a group project that others members of the group would be willing to trade for each others top 40 coins.

on another more pleasant note, i went out and managed to grab 14 caches tonight. :P

Your incorrect assumption is no excuse for your statement that other coin owners should be ashamed of themselves for not wanting your coin. While this was a group project, there was no obligation for each participant to trade their Geo40 coins for other Geo40 coins. If they choose to, then hooray for them, but if they choose not to, they shouldn't be ridiculed or antagonized for it. :laughing:

:laughing:

I'll try to hook up with you at GW5. I don't mind trading something other than a Geo40 coin for yours. I'll have 50 of a GW5 edition of my 2007 personal coin specifically for GW5 if you're interested and other coins too.

I have been able to get commitments for 33 of the 40 coins. I still am looking for 2 of each of the following coins. If you are not inteseted in any of my personal coins I would still like the oportunity to try an aquire coins that you are wanting.

As always one is for my collection and the second one is for my dads (Buffalo Wings) collection.

Trades needed

#07 - Damenace

#10 - nielsenc

#13 - UOTrackers

#27 - GeoSmurfz

#30 - wij Drie

#35 - 501 Gang

#37 - sooner22

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

Thank you for the trade offers. :P

I'm going to GW5, I'll have to look you up there :laughing:

I look forward to seeing you there. :laughing:

I'll try to hook up with you at GW5. I don't mind trading something other than a Geo40 coin for yours. I'll have 50 of a GW5 edition of my 2007 personal coin specifically for GW5 if you're interested and other coins too.

Who are you going to look up first rasj or me at GW5? :P