Best of British Geocoin

studlyone

I still have some Best of British geocoins available but they are shifting fast.

They have a custom icon and are trackable on geocaching.com acting as a type of travel bug (if you don't keep them for your collection). Here is the icon:

32x32.jpg

I currently have coins left in three of the metal finishes - Antique Gold (150 made), Antique Silver (150 made) and Antique Copper (only 100 made). They retail at £5 for the gold and silver and £5.50 for the copper. Each order will come with a free 3/4" pin badge of the same design as the coin.

You can find out about the coin and how to reserve your own ones here:

http://www.speakmanclan.co.uk/geocoin/bulldogcoin.php

proofsmall.jpg

The coins are in transit from Hong Kong to me and shoul be here next week :D

All the best, Ian

Edited by studlyone

E-mail sent

Impressive website by the way

Yep I quite agree the web site is very user friendly. Great looking coin which I couldn't resist so email on the way as well. :D

Thank you both. I have got you both on the reservation list and I will send out the paypal invoices over the weekend.

I tried to make the site as easy to use as possible and make sure that it lets everyone know the status of their order.

Ian

Sent my email :-)

e-mail sent :-)

Cool looking coins.

email sent

Thanks for getting in touch. I have added you all to the reservation list and I will send out paypal invoices over the weekend.

I still have 25 Gold, 41 Silver and 6 Copper left.

Ian

Edited by studlyone

The first batch of coins went out today (75 orders) I aim to post the remaining 45 orders tomorrow :D . Thanks to everyone who has ordered some. The coins and the pin badges have come out great.

To check the status of your order or for ordering information visit:

http://www.speakmanclan.co.uk/geocoin/bulldogcoin.php

There are still some more left and some copper and black nickel ones will become available over the weekend as some people will be removed from the reservation list.

Ian

here.jpg

Edited by studlyone

Oh Dear!Not my cup'o'tea at all.Maybe the Yanks will go for them.Rather tacky me thinks.Good luck though.

You may think so by just looking at some pictures, but I have mine in front of me right now. It looks extremely good and the finish is excellent.

Surely it's for the finders to decide, if placed out in the wild as we hope they all will be, you are likely only to view briefly anyway.

Mine arrived this morning and quite happy with looks and finish and the service from notification to delivery was excellent.

Will be interesting to see if the scoffers log any finds. :D

Colin

Email sent :D

Thanks, got you on the list.

Oh Dear!Not my cup'o'tea at all.Maybe the Yanks will go for them.Rather tacky me thinks.Good luck though.

Thanks

I was rather harsh with my initial criticism..as it is ALWAYS a matter of one's personal tastes.

And as this is a forum,we all share our views.whether they be right or wrong.Especially after a glass of wine. :D

Anyway,as I said before Good Luck. :D