Why Are Reverowers Names So Weard ?

You can't all be me.

Generally the reviewers try to capture their area of responsibility in their names (COAdmin in COlorado, Keystone in Pennsylvania, the Keystone state) or pick names based upon their own names or interests. The idea is to avoid making it easy for disgruntled cachers to track them down in any manner other than the e-mails and such.

Several reviewers have had difficulties with cachers that have turned nasty, especially in social settings and gatherings. Some will no longer attend geocaching events for that very reason.

Edited by Torry
Chuck Norris or Chuck Farris? :)
You don't recognize Chuck Berris? :laughing:

Berris!!! That's the name I was thinking. ... My son tells me Norris jokes everyday. Whole sites devoted to the 'round house kick.'

The Gong Show with the Unknown Comic, Gene-Gene the Dancing Machine. Great Stuff (clap!)

Edit: Had to remove a word.

Edited by Yamahammer

:laughing:

i think his parents aren't paying attention to their computer. :)

it's 9:45 pm. do your parents know where you are?

We'll send him over to your place so you can babysit until his parents get home. :o

there ain't enough camo-duct tape in the entire world for that. :D

Please, down south, we have duct tape!!!

:laughing:

i think his parents aren't paying attention to their computer. :)

it's 9:45 pm. do your parents know where you are?

We'll send him over to your place so you can babysit until his parents get home. :o

there ain't enough camo-duct tape in the entire world for that. :D

Please, down south, we have duct tape!!!

You bring the duct tape and I'll bring the spelling book!

If you have a look at the OP's list of hidden caches, you will see that all three of the volunteer cache reviewers for Pennsylvania have had the opportunity to have been of service to this newcomer to our sport. It is our pleasure to serve you and the other geocachers of Pennsylvania.

Oh, and my name's Dave.

If you have a look at the OP's list of hidden caches, you will see that all three of the volunteer cache reviewers for Pennsylvania have had the opportunity to have been of service to this newcomer to our sport. It is our pleasure to serve you and the other geocachers of Pennsylvania.

Oh, and my name's Dave.

DAVE?!?!?!

That's a dog's name!

dave-steps.jpg

Weardo!

Oh, and my name's Dave.

Awww, you are showing your compassionate side as a reviewer. Rats, we can't recruit this lad into the Anti-Reviewer Leauge (ARL) quite yet.

Anyhooo, that was a very nice post, Frank. Er, I mean Spartacus.

Why are cashers names so weard?
Has evybuddy ben drinkin twonight? :laughing:

Uh, for some of us, it is 7:00 am. So, that leaves out "everybody."

Oh, yeah, and there's no alcohol here, either! (slaps forehead)

The TV guys have it in their hotels.

Oh, and my name's Dave.

Hay Meester Dave, ma name is Billy bob :laughing:

Oh, and my name's Dave.

DAVE?!?!?!

That's a dog's name!

dave-steps.jpg

Weardo!

Reminds me of one of my favorite jokes! :laughing:

A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, we've got a drink named after you!"

So the grasshopper says, "You've got a drink named STEVE??!!"

why are they ??

Tradition. It's why you are king riched and I'm Renegade Knight.

Or if you believe in pre-destination then it's simply because they had no other choice.

If you believe in free will, then you do have to wonder why they chose any of an bewildering number of names they could have used, but their stories for their names are no more bizarre than anyone elses story behind their name.