Let's Go Camping

I'll be there one way or t'other - it'd be barmy to miss out seeing as its so close to home! Either by day or hopefully camping. Nice site is Royal Umpire, loads and loads of top farm shops in the area for quality breakfast food in the fab surrounding Croston / Eccleston / Mawdesley areas!

Am not sure at the moment if we can make this event but there seems to be a little confussion on our part to the pitch prices...... according to the event page prices are for 2 adults and 2 children, but according to the site web address the prices are:-

tenttariff.gif

what is correct?

Team Vorvik

Well you did better than me Andi I couldn't even find prices :D

Jo/Becky could you please let me know the price per night for the caravan/awning with electric 2 adults and 2 kids and Jessie

Thanks

Mandy :D

No matter I found it £13.00 per night (which isn't bad at all)

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

I'm already there... in spirit...

How could I miss a camping event again?????

New Camping Event in Siberia - no tent central heating allowed!

:laughing::laughing:

#

I hope lancs in Sept won't be QUITE that cold... maybe I should pack my thermals anyway!!!

:cry::cry:

I've told Gareth now so posted our intent to attend.

B)

Sarah :cry:

:P:P

I'm not all that sure that I have agreed to go yet.........

Sarah are you sure you asked me???

Are you sure that you did not ask me this morning while you sleeping/chatting??? B):P

But hey I'm up for nearly anything..... as long as Sue from the Philimores is not involved. :PB)

Hey I cracked a new cache at 3:30am this morning.

Gareth

:D:D:D

We tried to organise a booking in the pub across the road (The Highfield) on the Saturday, but they have a wedding party in and can't accomodate us. They can, however take us in on the Sunday, so the pub event will be on SUNDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER from about 12pm till 3pm. This will allow all non-campers to take part in the event, and leaves Saturday free for caching.

Note that the pub is an optional extra, and you can log the event by either camping or pubbing or both <_<

Cant remember where I read that it's gonna be Wait Until Dark 2 one night... which night was that... seeing as its one of my closest DNF's :laughing:

We will hopefully be going out to maintain the fireflys tonight (night is also the best time to maintain it!). The attempt on it will be Friday night if everyone's up for it.

Anyone got a time for meeting up to do the wait until dark cache?

I know you said to park near the swimming baths.

OOOPS I just found the answer......

Right folks, there is going to be a group attempt on this cache if anyone fancies it, on Friday 22nd Sept. The plan is to leave the campsite about 8 (ish), and meet up at the start around 8.30 (ish).

Edited by LollyBob