Robert Personal Coin

robert

I've gotten some email inquiries regarding trades, which I will respond to individually.

I need to setup a trading list (other than the one in my signature), but as of now I'm not sure how many trades I plan to do or which ones just yet. I have a few in mind that I've seen along the way but I'd really like to see my coins in caches (at $6 each hopefully they'll make it into a few caches in other parts of the world and U.S. as well!)

I'll post here when my list is set-up.

Thanks for the interest.

:D

Having cached with robert on two occassions in two states, I will definitely have one of his coins... Although my coin buddy is purchasing on my behalf tonight!!!

;)

Not even a first-hand purchase eh? How RUDE! :mad:

I guess he's an okay 2nd choice though. :blink:

Having cached with robert on two occassions in two states, I will definitely have one of his coins... Although my coin buddy is purchasing on my behalf tonight!!!

:)

Not even a first-hand purchase eh? How RUDE! :P

I guess he's an okay 2nd choice though. :D

It's called shared shipping/handling.... for what we pay individually we can buy more coins.... :mad: (remember this signal right??) :blink:;):P

;)

Yep I wanted to buy both Robert's and Nebraska. What's up here? I know it didn't sell out in seconds and the arrows were going.....

They must have fell down so far they went clear of the end of the page!!! :mad: And I wanted to buy them NOW :P;);):blink:

Edited by LadyBee4T
Ordered 5 the other night. Maybe I can bribe the Marylanders coming to our next New Jersey or Connecticut event not to lurk in the darkness during night caches.

:(

My only regret is not being there for that, but you know the story. Hope to get up there this year.... got a lot on my plate this year, but I'd like to get up and see you all again.

Thanks again to all for your purchases. I'm anxious to get mine as well so I can spread them throughout the state! Hopefully more will be spread throughout the country and world.

:ph34r:

Hi all,

The coins should be shipping from the mint pretty soon so I wouldn't expect it to be too much longer for those that ordered. If you haven't ordered yours yet, there are still some left at the geocoinstore. Priced at $6 each for travel and trade!

Thanks again for your interest in my coin.

<_<