Manchester Triple Event

Moote

On Saturday February 11 thee will be 3 events in the Manchester/Cheshire Area, all are setup to compliment each other.

So come and join in with all the fun and earn 3 event smiles on your profile in one day.

Moote

Edited by Moote
I will have to talk to the other members of the "North Staffs Caching" Team. I should be ok For breakfast and Big Love but dont know what time I have to be back at night yet <_<

Tell her this is all about romance so she should be coming!!!

She is working, so she can keep me in the manner to which I am accustomed :ph34r::o

Edited by Deego
I will have to talk to the other members of the "North Staffs Caching" Team. I should be ok For breakfast and Big Love but dont know what time I have to be back at night yet <_<

Tell her this is all about romance so she should be coming!!!

She is working, so she can keep me in the manner to which I am accustomed :ph34r::o

What is that? Lazy!

If anybody has their UK Geocoin with them I would be interested in logging it (If you don't mind :ph34r: ) I want to log as many UK coins as possible.

In return I will have a reviewer coin, the Chunky Deego TB ( that's me :lol: ) or my UK coin that you can log in return, if you wish.

If anybody has their UK Geocoin with them I would be interested in logging it (If you don't mind :ph34r: ) I want to log as many UK coins as possible.

In return I will have a reviewer coin, the Chunky Deego TB ( that's me :lol: ) or my UK coin that you can log in return, if you wish.

Emmmmm.

Is Deego trying to break the most UK coins logged in 24hrs?

Moote

Who me!!! nah :o

I love logging coin's but its so busy at meets I thought I would just log UK coins.

I also need to photograph a Moun10bike coin :lol: and a Geowoodstock coin to go on the photo list and maybe a few others (I took about 40 more coins on Saturday I just need to sort them out Thanks Bob :ph34r: so I am not sure what I am short of yet)

Anyone any idea how many loggable caches there will be for the main event apart from the event itself as we're very close to our 100th cache which I already have planned so don't want to pass that at the event?

I see mention of some children's caches (presumably these are not loggable?) and maybe some new area caches.

I was thinking of getting in some caches on the way to the event if possible too.

Edited by The Bolas Heathens

Anyone any idea how many loggable caches there will be for the main event apart from the event itself as we're very close to our 100th cache which I already have planned so don't want to pass that at the event?

I see mention of some children's caches (presumably these are not loggable?) and maybe some new area caches.

I was thinking of getting in some caches on the way to the event if possible too.

I think there will be at least 5 or 6 new caches out on the day that I know of, and Pengy&Tiggers Spectrum Orange cache is very nearby...also Nosiy View and a few others in Lymm are just up the road (but not Lymm dam Frustration if you're after the numbers!).

Hope that helps! B)

Edited by lizzardman

Thanks.

It sort of helps as I have something to work to. I have 5 finds to go before my 100th, so take one off for the event and that leaves only 4 to do that day. If there are caches to be had at the event I'm not going to be able to help myself so maybe my 100th cache might be more like 105th B)

I guess we could log the event itself as our 100th which would be a very worthy way of celebrating 100 cache finds ;)

I think there will be at least 5 or 6 new caches out on the day that I know of, and Pengy&Tiggers Spectrum Orange cache is very nearby...also Nosiy View and a few others in Lymm are just up the road (but not Lymm dam Frustration if you're after the numbers!).

Hope that helps! B)

Edited by The Bolas Heathens

Thanks.

It sort of helps as I have something to work to. I have 5 finds to go before my 100th, so take one off for the event and that leaves only 4 to do that day. If there are caches to be had at the event I'm not going to be able to help myself so maybe my 100th cache might be more like 105th :)

I guess we could log the event itself as our 100th which would be a very worthy way of celebrating 100 cache finds :(

Hope that helps! ;)

Just realised - you won't be able to do Spectrum Orange until you've done Spectrum Red and Yellow - sorry! But the events cache is a great way to get your 100!

Edited by lizzardman

Just realised - you won't be able to do Spectrum Orange until you've done Spectrum Red and Yellow - sorry! But the events cache is a great way to get your 100!

As we have given special dispensation to log a spectrum series cache before, we will allow it to be logged on the day without visiting red and yellow. Co-ords wil be issued on the day, and it is an easy walk from the pub.

T

As we have given special dispensation to log a spectrum series cache before, we will allow it to be logged on the day without visiting red and yellow. Co-ords wil be issued on the day, and it is an easy walk from the pub.

T

Gutted :huh:

I've just done two :mad: dawn raids :mad: on yellow and infra red to get to this orange one and now you're giving coords out for free on saturday :mad:, one of my nearest not founds.

ah well :D