Ticking Them Off...

The Golem

I went out last Thursday and bagged 3 caches in just over 3 hours, I then had to race back home in time to pick my son up from school. Today I found only the Borrowdale Yews, a nice leisurely stroll through a beautiful valley with time to spare and appreciate the view.

Now, it's all well and good getting as many as possible as quickly as possible but I enjoyed the one today far more...

So, what do you think, quality or quantity?

Quality! (as our stats show.... ;) )

We haven't hunted a cache for about 3 weeks ;) . Been busy doing other things and the weather hasn't been great.... Having said that, it looks like being a lovely weekend, bright & crisp, trees are looking lovely... and I'm thinking, "We haven't been to Westonbirt Arboreatum for ages. There're bound to be a few caches around there..." :mad: Mrs B

Like Mr Dew, I swing both ways! ;);):mad:

There is something satisfying in having an expedition and bagging a few caches in one go, but if asked what has been my favourite cache so far, I would have to go for Pharisee's Your Mission... which took two of us three long days and lots of work to crack. It's a good antidote to, for example, a day of urban micros!

This reminds me about the story with the old bull and the eager young bull! Looking down at the herd of cows, The young bull just wants to run down the hill and.................. However The old bull will take his time and bag them all at his own pace.   

trouble is, the younger bull get there first and does the defiling.... (is that a word?)

:anicute: