What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

WAUWIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I GOT A VERY NICE SUPRISE............ :):o

IT IS FROM OPALSNS and KD1EJ

well on the adrezz stand my name but when the beautiful coin come out the envelope LORCA said...........

mammmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa mine mine mine mine mine mine :D:D:D

she take`s it on her own sofa and when i wanted to take it she said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MINE MINE MINE..

see what i got and what Lorca stole from me ............ :D:D

opalsns001.jpg

OPALSNS and KD1EJ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL SUPRISE

YOU TWO REALLY ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D:D:D

I WILLL SMILE THE HOLE DAY AND LORCA WILL THE HOLE DAY LIES ON HER SOFA AND WE GO TOGHTER ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL SUPRISE.......... :D:D:D:D

Congratulations on your wonderful surprise my friend!!!!! :lol:

Well, I have a confession :lol: Though I have several coins in my collection, I've never really received anything from the 'mailbox' - just hand to hand, or cache to hand.

We'll after months of waiting, that changed!

1001469sc9.jpg

Pictured here are, 4 journey coins (copper, silver, and bronze), 3 Wherigo Coins and 2 '06 Signal Coins, 2 coins that shall-not-be-named, 1 Alien Compass Rose, and a beautiful pathtag from Crowsfeat30 with a Blue/Gold Celtic Cross which was a trade (my first ever). I also got to see for the first time in RL the Unity Dragon Coins, in Silver, Bronze/Gold, and the LE Copper.

1001476wa9.jpg

This is the Blue/Gold Celtic Cross... just a wonderful coin! I glad on many levels that this was my first 'by-mail' trade.

3versionskj9.jpg

These are the RL images of the three versions of the Unity Dragon. Only the ant.silver and ant.bronze/gold were sold. The ant.copper is a trade only coin (left).

1001471oz6.jpg

I was just tickled at the richness of the metal colors! I put my military school ring (Citadel) by the bronze/gold to show off the color. The bronze almost perfectly matches my gold ring, and the copper has deep rich tones; I couldn't be more happy with them!

I wasn't sure how I would feel about the transparent parts of the Journey Coin, but all three version of those coins are marvelous. I JUST LOVE this guy's GC art work - a very talented man.

Anyway, I just wanted to be able to post here finally :D Thanks! - Savoy

Edited by Savoy

You'll probably think that I have a preference for animal coins well, I have to admit I do ;)

I receive those very nice coins recently. A trade from sunsetmeadowlark the Eclectic Penguin, I bought the two cow critters, I got the cute little cat and the Starcatcher as my Secret Cupid mission from grodan & fiabus and I received my GC&PC Happy New Year coin.

mail9fev.jpg

Now, what will tomorrow bring? :(

This weekend I finally made it to our post office box that is in a different town....and guess what I found in it??? whoo hoo I AM A WINNER!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN :D:D:D:D ALL WEEKEND!!!!! :D

THANKS MISS MONTANA ;)

cbba43ec-5c24-4fd5-92d0-8ae07b91286e.jpg

PS ~ I have never been so happy to get a lump of coal in my life!! :(

Edited by LoriDarlin

Great second day!

AND since I'm back on the road today, the only cam I have is a "built-in", so you need have a sense of humor with my pictures and a little imagination :( but, I hope you'll get a sense of how cool these coins are!

My "Permanence" coin arrived - I've been looking forward to have a partner to my "Proximity" coin.

permenancezn7.jpg

I got 2 LE Silver and Red Journey Coins from my second "by-mail" trade - WOW, these are beautiful.

aejourneysilverredpm6.jpg

I also got a silver Neverland Coin,

neverlandtl4.jpg

a AE black-nickel Celtic Moon (WOW),

aemoonrz9.jpg

and an AE "Eclipse" Celtic Sun in polished nickel (double WOW).

aesundw5.jpg

For the second day in a row, I'm just blown away by the artistry of this set of coins!

Edited by Savoy

Yay, Savoy! And it's awesome to see your smiling face in the background. : ) I completely agree that those Celtic (sky-features) coins are something else. And the other coins are fabulous also. The Neverland Wheel coin rocks and I just love the Journey coins. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.

I'm posting a pic of my most recent haul, thanks to Avroair, Ernies and 4BOWS (whose grab bag included an Abomination coin, which has been on my wants list for a while now). I'm tickled pink to have a Cachoids coin - that was the first geocoin I ever saw. Thanks to you both for a terrific week!

haul-wo06feb09_h-sm.jpg

Yay, Savoy! And it's awesome to see your smiling face in the background. : ) I completely agree that those Celtic (sky-features) coins are something else. And the other coins are fabulous also. The Neverland Wheel coin rocks and I just love the Journey coins. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.

I'm posting a pic of my most recent haul, thanks to Avroair, Ernies and 4BOWS (whose grab bag included an Abomination coin, which has been on my wants list for a while now). I'm tickled pink to have a Cachoids coin - that was the first geocoin I ever saw. Thanks to you both for a terrific week!

haul-wo06feb09_h-sm.jpg

What's the one on the far right, silver swans?

haul-wo06feb09_h-sm.jpg

What's the one on the far right, silver swans?

Bonjour Turlutortue!

It's the Abomination coin.

Apart from the generous package I got from usyoopers for the Cupid Mission, I also received these lovely coins:

2b145feb-62a2-42dd-bc5b-be218342e037.jpg

Coins are just improving out of sight as the years progress! The artwork coming out these days, and the enamels/textures etc are just so beautiful!! :) I love geocoins!! :lol:

And just to top off a truly magnificent day coin-wise, I got a coin I have been searching for for as long as I have been collecting. No its not a Yime or Moun10Bike, but this gorgeous coin, which is made even more special because of whose coin it is...

The Stunning Rivercity/Team Moagy Personal:

89a34070-24ca-4142-8b4e-f96e3a1caa7a.jpg

Rivercity - a trade is only a trade when both parties know what is going on, and send coins - so expect a package in a week or two! :(

i got a reall sweet suprise in my mail today and it was from BURGESSFOUR............

i got a real VALENTINE CARD and a very beautiful little brown STONE..........

oke i have a stupid something with stone`s every country that i visit i steal a little stone instead buy a souvenier :(

and i got sweetheartzzzz i mean the coin SWEET CACHING HEARTS.. :(:D

see what a lovely card, stone and coin BURGERZZZZZ send me.........

shari003.jpg

Lorca said to me MAMA YOU KEEP THE STONE FOR YOIR COLLECTION AND I KEEP THE COIN FOR MINE....

hihihi i laugh but again she take the coin to her little sofa.......

shari2002.jpg

BURGERZZZZZZZZZZZZ THANKZZZZZZ FOR THE LOVELY SUPRISE AND THE SWEET WORDZZZZZ ON THE LOVELY VALENTINE CARD.............

I WOLK AROUND WITH A BIG BIG :laughing:

This weekend I finally made it to our post office box that is in a different town....and guess what I found in it??? whoo hoo I AM A WINNER!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN :D:D:D:D ALL WEEKEND!!!!! :)

THANKS MISS MONTANA :wub:

cbba43ec-5c24-4fd5-92d0-8ae07b91286e.jpg

PS ~ I have never been so happy to get a lump of coal in my life!! :(

A Well deserved Lump of Coal too! :) CONGRATS indeed GoldiDarlin :laughing:

Whats funny to me is that Tsun herself said that this thing really aint so purdy! ;) ... :lol: YOU KIDDIN ME??? You betta WATCH IT Lil Sista or ill start the word that Nutella is INFESTED with Melanin and you wont be seein the likes of the Yummy lil jar of goodness sittin on the shelves for MONTHS!!!

I think you may be suffering from a wee tad of Nutella Overload and the effects are reflecting in the tastes of your own coinage!!! :D ~ :D

Sheesh! ~ You Smokin that Nutella??? :D WELL STOP IT...The Cats outa the Bag and Im yankin its tail! :(

Today I received such a sweet present from LadyBee4T. I am deeply moved that you took the effort to pick these coins to add to the family In Memoriam coin album for my dearly beloved Reintje de Vos. Very well chosen coins, that tell the tale of who he was and what he loved. Thank you very much my friend.

present-1.jpg

mine doesn't actually look this good. one can hardly see the design in the center. i suppose i'll just have to suffer through.

rsg

If you would like a refund, please feel free to contact me. I know a couple of people who really would appreciate the coin. All the coins are identical, it's the lighting or a flash that was used to highlight the level 2 underneath. Please keep in mind, that the coin was done in fun, it wasn't meant to be stunningly beautiful. Besides, tastes really do vary and I know you think it's ugly. No one's coin looks better or worse than another.

this week i got a mission with a celtic sun silver, and the frog coin(dont know the name yet) the others are buys and a coin from a grab bag that i wire wrapped. i got some fantastic coins this week,, all are my seekers coins except the cache movers and the frog,, i even got the pin with the fighting cf coin they are really nice coins!! im very excited!! im only missing 1 coin of the celtic suns i think? and the claudagh is a very nice coin too especialy this version!!65e5320a-accc-4dfe-be1c-f3c4512854f0.jpg

mine doesn't actually look this good. one can hardly see the design in the center. i suppose i'll just have to suffer through.

rsg

If you would like a refund, please feel free to contact me. I know a couple of people who really would appreciate the coin. All the coins are identical, it's the lighting or a flash that was used to highlight the level 2 underneath. Please keep in mind, that the coin was done in fun, it wasn't meant to be stunningly beautiful. Besides, tastes really do vary and I know you think it's ugly. No one's coin looks better or worse than another.

i was being facetious! gosh, there is not emoticon for factiousness. :(

this week i got a mission with a celtic sun silver, and the frog coin(dont know the name yet)

Jay, repeat after me - Zariah got a mission with a frog coin, Zariah got a mission with a frog coin, Zariah got... :)

(and I think it's called the Treefrog Geocoin).

I think it's the new personal of DaFunkyFrogs...but don't quote me on that. Ok, I just went to look it up...it's the one with the frog sitting on the ammo can right? That's listed as De Funky Frogs in geocoincollection.com but I thought they spelled their geonic like I have above.

Nice coin though, I need to get that on my seeking list.

this week i got a mission with a celtic sun silver, and the frog coin(dont know the name yet)

Jay, repeat after me - Zariah got a mission with a frog coin, Zariah got a mission with a frog coin, Zariah got... :)

(and I think it's called the Treefrog Geocoin).

I think it's the new personal of DaFunkyFrogs...but don't quote me on that. Ok, I just went to look it up...it's the one with the frog sitting on the ammo can right? That's listed as De Funky Frogs in geocoincollection.com but I thought they spelled their geonic like I have above.

Nice coin though, I need to get that on my seeking list.

It is spelled DaFunkyFrogs.. .