Is There A Need To Be So Rude?

What we need is some angst-free home brew beer ... that's the answer.

Mmmmmmm beer! :(

I think that beer may have been the thing that started this rant.

Man, this is Fun!!!

It is entirely plausible that he is here trolling because he is too young to drink...perhaps some ice cream will make it all better

You sure do use the word "angst" a lot. Have you noticed that?

Yes, Carleen . . . have you noticed that? :(

Maybe a llama would help.

llama_smile_big.jpg

Where is Uper with the forum angst assessment chart????? :(:(

Surely this is worthy of creating a whole new level of all the angst charts out there.

I sure hope he doesn't work in a Post Office.

All this angst is really silly. How do we stop the angst that tends to dirty our forums? I am not sure but angst is bad. Angst is really bad. Especially if the angst is directed towards others.

Why do some seem to want to verbally beat on others like a rented llama? Not saying that taking your angst out on a llama (or sheep for that matter) is o.k. because it's not. So please don't misunderstand me.

Maybe we all should just kick back, open a beer and think about what we want to say before typing thay ansgst ridden- llama beating post.

Why can we all just get allong?

WWJD?

What Would Jeremy Do?

Thanks and you may now return to your regularly schedules angst ridden posting.

Edited by Special Ed

Jeremy is rude and owes Haggis an apology. That's for sure. No one needs to be treated with such disrespect for voicing their opinion, especially when they voice their opinion in a forum designed to voice opinions.

As for the toadies who have jumped in here to blindly defend King Jeremy and his kingdom of lunacy -- phoooott!

Time to close this thread as it serves no further purpose (most of you obviously don't 'get it')

Have a nice day. :(

What we need is some angst-free home brew beer ... that's the answer.

Mmmmmmm beer! :(

I think that beer may have been the thing that started this rant.

Man, this is Fun!!!

only if one is SHARING said beer.

Of course I'll share with you 4LC ... I'll even share with MadMarty (might chill him out)!

Locking after a parting shot is one of the ruder things of netiquette. Didn't you know that?

That's funny. It's what you do quite a lot. Can't take your own medicine, can you? As I mentioned before, you do act like a spoiled child.

Jeremy is rude and owes Haggis an apology. That's for sure. No one needs to be treated with such disrespect for voicing their opinion, especially when they voice their opinion in a forum designed to voice opinions.

As for the toadies who have jumped in here to blindly defend King Jeremy and his kingdom of lunacy -- phoooott!

Time to close this thread as it serves no further purpose (most of you obviously don't 'get it')

Have a nice day. :(

I was told my Jeremy that I had the abiltity to close this thread at my choosing. Is this not so?

Perhaps you could stop opening it after it's already been closed.

Sorry, I guess we just don't 'get it.'

BURN!!!

Jeremy ROXORS!!!

OK fine. Have it your way.

It's obvious that not only are you rude, but you also play unfair. I guess I shouldn't expect more from someone with such a childish attitude when I'm in their sandbox.

No matter though -- you're still rude and still none the wiser for the discussion that's taken place here.

Have fun posting and have a really wonderful day. Really. I mean it.

I was told my Jeremy that I had the abiltity to close this thread at my choosing. Is this not so?

Yes. You're right. You can close your own thread. I can also open it as can other moderators.

You really are such a child. Can't even play by the rules that you set yourself and leave a thread unlocked. Go ahead and hide behind your little friends here in your little kingdom. But deep down, you know that you have some deep rooted ego problems. You can deny it all you want and listen to the toadies who worship you, but you know it's there. You know that you are merely a childish spoiled little boy.

As someone already said to you today "I really only have one word to describe what I actually think about you as a person. The only problem is that if I write it on here your autobot system will put asterix's in and spoil the moment."

Have a nice day.

Edited by MadMarty

Yes. You're right. You can close your own thread. I can also open it as can other moderators.

You really are such a child. Can't even play by the rules that you set yourself and leave a thread unlocked. Go ahead and hide behind your little friends here in your little kingdom. But deep down, you know that you have some deep rooted ego problems. You can deny it all you want and listen to the toadies who worship you, but you know it's there. You know that you are merely a childish spoiled little boy.

As someone already said today "I really only have one word to describe what I actually think about you as a person. The only problem is that if I write it on here your autobot system will put asterix's in and spoil the moment."

Have a nice day.

Give it rest, dude. You ain't gonna get no apology.