Is There A Need To Be So Rude?

I just have to say thanks for the laughs, MadMarty. You've provided me about an hour's worth of amusement in reading through this thread.

And I gotta add, Jeremy has come out smelling like a rose from this thread...and Marty, well, you're smelling a lot like the fertilizer right now. I suggest you'd best give up now before you make even more of a fool of yourself.

You really are such a child. Can't even play by the rules that you set yourself and leave a thread unlocked.

Actually if you read my previous post I indicated that I would leave the thread open until later in the afternoon. Your post after that indicated that I would close it whenever anyone "joined your side." I'm just keeping accusations fair and want to ensure that you get all the support you want.

In geology terms I am very much a child.

(edit: "joined your side" was not a quote from anyone else. I was paraphrasing]

Edited by Jeremy
I tell you flashbacks of CreekFalls90...or Cartman *Screw you guys I'm going home*

Oh great, now I have Cartman saying that going through my head!!!! :P:P

:(:(:( Sorry? If it makes you feel better i angst free beer in my hand

Me too ... mine's a homebrew (oatmeal stout)!

Jeremy,

just for the fun of it, apologize and let's see if MadMarty has more than two braincells and is able to follow a good example. I think by now, he owes half the people here an apology.

Let me start. I apologize for calling MadMarty rude, stupid and a troll. I should not have done that.

Jan

I tell you flashbacks of CreekFalls90...or Cartman *Screw you guys I'm going home*

Oh great, now I have Cartman saying that going through my head!!!! :P:P

:(:(:( Sorry? If it makes you feel better i angst free beer in my hand

Me too ... mine's a homebrew (oatmeal stout)!

oooh party at fishlips house?

MadMarty, welcome to the Internet. You will find many people who do not act their age when writing a forum post. Doesn't matter what website forum they are in, who owns it, or who runs it.

Call me a thread killer, but this one is way past due as this horse was beaten, very much dead, on the first page.

and to quote Monty Python once again.

"He's bleedin' demised! He's snuffed it. Ceased to be. Gone to meet his maker."

and

"Bring out your dead!"

Not necessarily in that order.

I think everyone here are rude jerks. You are all keeping me reading this silly thread instead of getting anything productive done!!!! :(

oh crap i have 15 minutes to enter 200 names in a database...yea i agree with carleen....rudeness!!

First of all I would like to say that I have actually missed out a couple of pages on this, mainly as I have got family matters to attend to. So I apologise if I have missed any important points.

I, like Mad Marty started a thread about Jeremy, mine being on the UK forums. It certainly isn't as long as this, but one or two people who I respect wholeheartedly have said that perhaps I have been rude to Welch, for that I apologise to Welch (see I am man enough to eat humble pie).

That does not go to excuse Jeremy as the owner of this site to slag me off. In my opinion he should have worded differently like any professional and experienced moderator would have done. It also does not excuse the fact that I sent him a private email on the matter, and I have not received a reply. I am a paying customer so I deserved at least a reply.

I'm afraid Mad Marty that the largest majority of people that you are talking too, know jeremy extremely well, and know how to take him. Myself like you, hadn't had the joys of his dark sense of humour. I know now not to make suggestions for a site which I wholeheartedly support and promote when out and about.

I suggest the best thing to do now, is that you Mad Marty close the thread, you can do so at the bottom of the page, and we will leave Jeremy to think about his forum guidelines, which he obviously breaches, especially on this thread.

Please don't let this put you off the past time, it really is great fun, and I can assure you, you have made a friend here. :(

I suspect that as soon as others chime in to agree with me that this thread will be closed.

As the thread owner you can close it at any time. So once you do get some more support you are welcome to close it on a high note.

Actually smart guy, this is what you said.

And here's what I said:

Go ahead and hide behind your little friends here in your little kingdom. But deep down, you know that you have some deep rooted ego problems. You can deny it all you want and listen to the toadies who worship you, but you know it's there. You know that you are merely a childish spoiled little boy.

But deep down, you know that you have some deep rooted ego problems. You can deny it all you want and listen to the toadies who worship you, but you know it's there. You know that you are merely a childish spoiled little boy.

I'm aware of my faults. Are you aware of yours?

I'm busy at work, so I'll be brief as I sign the logbook on one of those threads that is sure to join "Why does my post say Ringbone?" and "Geocaching hates chinldren" in forum flame lore.

• I do not think the first hint of rudeness in the other thread came from Jeremy. Others may differ with this opinion.
  • I'm quite accustomed to the way Jeremy deals with rudeness. It's fun to read. Others may think differently.
  • For holding the above opinions, to which I'm entitled, I've been reviled in unspeakable ways over here in this thread.
  • I'm in very good company. I may even have a beer.
  • The people on the front page photo gallery look like they're having just as much fun as they were yesterday. Where are the photos of the upset geocachers who are miserable and disaffected?

And finally, I am motoring outta here!

3fb61958-2522-49b1-a616-a603a8c6403b.jpg

But deep down, you know that you have some deep rooted ego problems. You can deny it all you want and listen to the toadies who worship you, but you know it's there. You know that you are merely a childish spoiled little boy.

Yes, this indeed does prove that you are a little child.

Yes, this indeed does prove that you are a little child.

I feel that most can come to their own conclusions. You can lock in a huff now.

<sniff...sniff> Does it smell like a Sock in here to anyone else?

Definitely yes.

Two week old account, one cache, account lists British Columbia as residence, uses the term "toadie" and pointed out the use of the word angst.

Smells like a sock to me......

I suspect that as soon as others chime in to agree with me that this thread will be closed.

As the thread owner you can close it at any time. So once you do get some more support you are welcome to close it on a high note.

Actually smart guy, this is what you said.

And here's what I said:

Go ahead and hide behind your little friends here in your little kingdom. But deep down, you know that you have some deep rooted ego problems. You can deny it all you want and listen to the toadies who worship you, but you know it's there. You know that you are merely a childish spoiled little boy.

. . . . says the Paragon of Maturity. :(

I'm very aware that not only are you rude, but you are also apparently not a man of your word.

Edited by MadMarty

I'm very aware that not only are you rude, but you are also apparently not a man of your word.

He said you could close it. I didn't read anywhere where he said it would STAY closed! LOL!

Am I a man or a spoiled child? I'm confused now.

You're a childlish little man who is an antagonistic, conniving, rude, arrogant jerk (and is not as smart as you think you are)!

Edited by Stunod
Two week old account, one cache, account lists British Columbia as residence, uses the term "toadie" and pointed out the use of the word angst.

Smells like a sock to me......

Yes, I only started caching a couple of weeks ago -- is there a problem with that?

"Angst" is your word, not mine.

Toadie is a common word meaning a blind follower.

Yeah, I live in British Columbia, what of it?