Haggis Hunter's Caption's!!

Far too many threads on the forums have people arguing. So I thought I would take a picture from GC.com and invite people to post a caption for the displayed picture.

I would like to ask people not to post there own pictures, or hijack the thread with arguments. Once I think the thread has died it's death I will find another picture from the archives and start afresh.

This is totaly for humour only and no offence is intended.

Caption's #1, #2, #3, #4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAPTIONS ONLY PLEASE!!

020fa56c-d3e7-4c85-b85b-3b96ba7fbbdf.jpg

madaxeman at Bronte Waterfalls

Gie'us!! We found it first!

Lucky it wasn't these animals that the geocachers stumbled upon:

"I live near Yellowstone park, so animal encounters are common around here. I am always amazed however at the proximity I often find myself from dangerous animals. Heres a pic from my last trip through the park. These Bison had my car surrounded and I was literally locked in for about 15 mins."

5d995e90-979c-45fa-a873-eaa625d5a7fa.jpg

Edited by Firth of Forth

"One at a time ladies, there's plenty to go around."

"The cache page says the cache is hidden by the Welsh Leasure Centre. Do you think these are it?"

Not the first cacher to look sheepish.

The GPS says it's still 150 feet Baaahind you.

He thinks he's found a Geocache. They think he's found sandwiches.

The old bloke's thinking 'how come he gets all the girls?'

SP

Edited by Simply Paul

"This is the 2 litre container from Betterware and it has been known to keep grass fresh for up to 6 weeks."

Not for the first time, Kevin wished he had a less difficult sales area.

-----------------------

The Kleeneze ovine sales promotion wasn't all that Kevin hoped it would be. "I wonder if I'd do better with an Ann Summers party, he mused"

Edited by Roberts-tribe

Commentator: "Oh dear I think he's spooked! Dolly just has to get the last shepherd on to the bench to win the rematch of "One man and his dog"

Well, hello Dolly, Dolly, Dolly.

"It might have been a woolly jumper to you. To us it was aunty Wendy, get him girls!"

Don't make any sudden moves. They can smell fear you know.

By a cruel trick of fate Madaxeman realised that statistics are more than numbers.

50% of same sex cachers, hunting in moorlands on sunday morning, while wearing white t-shirts are mauled by groups of 2 or more rogue sheep.

Well Kevin? You finally get to meet the rest of your family.

(Work it out yourself, nearly any of those in the photo could be saying this - Lance)

Da, she's making eyes at me

I only have eyes for ewe

Who's looking sheepish?

Whose flock's that?

madaxeman : "Come on, altogether now"

Sheep : "Baaa baaa baaa, baaa baaabara Anne" (no apologies to the Beach Boys!)

Or madaxeman discovered that that 'attract females like a magnet' pheremone spray he purchased out of the small ads in the back of the gentlemans magazine, did in fact work quite well.

Edited by Alibags