Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

SINCE MY CURIOSITY WAS AROUSED, when Tricky broke into the elite 100 Hide club, I decided to have my staff do some research--here's what they came up with:

TOP TEN HIDERS IN INDIANA

#/Account name/Number of Hides/ World Ranking

1. SixDogTeam 385/11

2. Deermark 202/56

3. Prairie Partners 152/113

4. Indotguy 126/163

5. Quiddler 125/171

6. aa star II 125/171

7. Dieseldoc 118/199

8. WCNut & Tator 113/221

9. TVnewsbiz 101/266

10. Trickworm 100/273

1,978. Zorry 0/ 1,000,457

If I've missed someone, let me know.... :P

Yesterday Patrick dragged me out to his "Patrick's Trail Trees" cache to do some (for us) extremely rare cache maintenance. We had to cross four creeks to get to it-- he likes to zoom over the fallen log bridges...This time he pulled up short and I had to extricate him.

c785ab3c-20d9-49f5-8556-0bdc423f19c9.jpg

MUDBELLY PATRICK OUT ON A LIMB

:huh:

Thanks people. I could never have reached this goal without help from my caching partners Buddaman and Che K and Earthdog. The highlight of the quest may have been my Canadian brother Wulf's finding and sharing a cache of Cold beer in the wild forests of Illinois...

:blink:

Hmmmm...you'll be needing a local to maintain that cache...I'll gladly volunteer. :blink:

Congrats on your first K....hope the next is just as much fun!

Thanks people. I could never have reached this goal without help from my caching partners Buddaman and Che K and Earthdog. The highlight of the quest may have been my Canadian brother Wulf's finding and sharing a cache of Cold beer in the wild forests of Illinois...

:blink:

Heh, heh - we remember that cache!

:rolleyes:

I am glad it was only a 12 pack and not a whole case or Leaddog might not have remembered it :rolleyes:

Great job on finding 1000 caches Rick. You have worked hard on that goal. You also have helped alot of other cachers achieve their goals as well with all your hides. You are truly an asset to GEOCACHING IN INDIANA . Gosh, I remember back to your first Event cache like it was yesterday..........

Chris-Team Shydog

:rolleyes:

I can still picture that night when the 'owners' showed up. "Dude! Where's our beer?"

Lancae Mackey passed under the Burled Arch on front street in Nome ast night to win the 1,000 mile plus 2007 Iditarod Sled Dog Race. He did it with Bib #13. This was the sixth time he ran the race.. His father and his brother also wore bib#13 when they won the last great race, both on theirr sixth tries...

There are no coincidences.

Defending champ Gators just beat Arkansas to win the SEC Basketball tournament.

They beat Arkansas in the Sec Football conference championshp, prior to beating Ohio State for the National Championship...

Go Gators, Overall #1 seed in the NCAA...

Wheel Dog and I took advantage of the 70 degree weather to mount a recon mission along the Wabash in search of potential cache hiding places in preparation for BHDB 2007. As a result, Earthdog Patrick found fresh evidence of lumberjack activity by suspected large aquatic flat tailed rodents...

16992848-b969-4090-9495-4eac3d0be12a.jpg

"I didn't do it!"

:laughing:

Waitin' for that EC to pop up... B)

The Wait is OVER !!!!!

Pisgah Marsh

Star

That is a very cool place not many people know about.I haven't been out there in a while.(only 12 miles NE from my house.)

and by the way, Is the road still closed off to the west of it?

Star: "Yeah, it's always closed off, It's generally closed off on purpose. It's been closed off for years."