Indiana Cachers Hello !

Team Tigger International

98e179b9-ba84-47f9-b616-573cb639b772.jpg

"Find Ranger Dan, Patrick! I'll keep my finger in the dyke. You go get Ranger Dan. And hurry!"

"Woof!"

"No! No! Go get Ranger Dan. C'mon Patrick. If Lassie can do it you can, too."

"Woof!"

"Stop humping my leg and go get help, you mangy mutt!"

"Woof!"

"... we're all gonna die..."

"Woof!"

Well after caching in Lafayette yesterday I'm sad to say that none of those pictures are worthy of posting here.

(what I mean to say is that I don't want the retaliation I'll receive from posting those pictures here...hell hath no fury, y'know)

So how about this one. Name the cache. It was in INDIANER but it's now archived.

What is it...and why is it?

818734_200.jpg

Bret

Well after caching in Lafayette yesterday I'm sad to say that none of those pictures are worthy of posting here.

(what I mean to say is that I don't want the retaliation I'll receive from posting those pictures here...hell hath no fury, y'know)

So how about this one. Name the cache. It was in INDIANER but it's now archived.

What is it...and why is it?

818734_200.jpg

Bret

Well, the what is "Shoe Corner" the why however escapes me. It doesn't say on the cache page and the link on the page is outdated and no longer available. I thought that I had recognized this from a book that I have but that was a shoe tree in Southern Indiana. I guess I'll take a guess and say that the why would be that our neighbors to the West in ILLINOISE just wanted a place to put their old shoes! :blink:

Oh, as far as the pictures you took while in Lafayette, none could surpass those to which you posed for! :blink:

Well, the what is "Shoe Corner" the why however escapes me. It doesn't say on the cache page and the link on the page is outdated and no longer available. I thought that I had recognized this from a book that I have but that was a shoe tree in Southern Indiana. I guess I'll take a guess and say that the why would be that our neighbors to the West in ILLINOISE just wanted a place to put their old shoes! :blink:

Oh, as far as the pictures you took while in Lafayette, none could surpass those to which you posed for! :blink:

Wow! Very good! I thought for sure this one would be a stumper!

As for those pictures in Lafayette, I have NO knowledge of what you speak of.

And once again...those were NOT my magazines! :blink: