Four More Years :)

cachew nut

Maybe TPTB can kerry us through another four years of great service! I love the "green party" that I enjoy outdoors every weekend because of geocaching! Some times it takes a lot of constitution to elect to bush whack up those hills, but it's worth it! Why, I've even given liberty to 25 pounds myself just in the past 6 months! I could be a candidate for Weight Watchers!

I like Caching and birding and where I live I always look forward to the return of the purple Martin.

It is known sometimes to take over the home of the Greater Chretien.

:huh:

The difference between many birds of the United States and Canada is that we never know when then they will return from their great migration.

Sometimes the Martin will return in 3 years... or maybe two or maybe it only stays for 6 months.

Edited by davwil
Geocaching has been around for four years now. Although I've only been playing for the last couple of years, here's to four more!

:)

How did people find caches prior to May 1, 2002, when the Clinton administration ended its GPS signal-degradation policy?

Uh, 2002? ;)

Looking forward to having the GEOCACHING BIRTHDAY EVENT 2005 at the PLAQUE on May 3rd of next year!

When in the course of human events it becomes necessary to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another,and to assume among the powers of the earth,the seperate and equal station to which the laws of Nature and of Natures God entitle them,......we therfore say:

WE the People of the GEOCACHING STATES OF AMERICA ,AND 199 OTHER COUNTRIES in order to form a more perfect union get out there and Bush wackthe trails, Dole out the goodies,participate in more Green enviroment clean up(CITO),stash more cache for Tadpole Jon,maybe make one a little Hairy for Kerry.

But MOST of all Have a Ball.

JOHN HANCOCK

Geocaching has been around for four years now. Although I've only been playing for the last couple of years, here's to four more!

:)

How did people find caches prior to May 1, 2002, when the Clinton administration ended its GPS signal-degradation policy?

Uh, 2002? :o

Looking forward to having the GEOCACHING BIRTHDAY EVENT 2005 at the PLAQUE on May 3rd of next year!

Thats just what i read from a article that was listed on GC.com. It said 2002, but they said it has been going since Oct. 2000. So kinda confused. Since later on in that same artical after May 1st 2002 they said Geocaching.com was formed. So i was a bit confused.

:o

Look. Geocaching has been possilbe well before BC's contribution. It's just easier now.

Container is stashed in the woods based on 4 satillites with an accuracy of plus or minuts 155 feet. Remember to average for 30 minutes during your hunt so you can get with in an 1/16th of a mile radius. Have fun on your adventure this weekend. LOL

It's going to be hard for me-- I racked up my car on the way to the "Green House" cache when some stupid child left behind a ball in the middle of the road. I guess I'll have to rely on my swift boat (or row or wade) to carry me to the the security of the next social geocaching event, where I can do my part as I can to reduce the deficit of caches hereabouts. I'll court the supreme judge of us all about my fate, as caring for my health may be an issue when I age over the next four years; I hope that I don't overtax my infrastructure, and find myself bushed when it's all over...