Patronizing

well I have bought some stuff from the GC store and I am looking at some stuff from one of the cachers - can't think of it them now (girl and guy in blue for an avatar)

Sissy & CR?

You got it - likely to buy a couple of their micro tubes and a few other goodies.

just could NOT think of thier name -

I was once told that I patronize everyone in the forums. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Aaah, but to know you is to love you! :lol:

Rumor: Squealy Loves BrianSnat. Did Fat Cassidy make you change teams Neil? :)

Sorry, I'm with Jim McGreevy. I'm up for a seat on the state supreme court, or director of the state police. He hasn't decided which.

(the traditional gift for five years is wood),

O.K. I looked at your profile so I'll assume you're a male and I have a question for you....

Where did you find a women that will let you follow the traditional anniversary gifts?

My wife says that every year is precious stones Some more precious than others.

Ken

Warning shameless self promotion ahead!

I would be happy to travel to your next event and be your caterer.

Then you could patronize meeeee! :):lol::lol:

For a slight fee of course. :)

PS- I always think it's very cool when I find bumblebuttons from our local Honeychile in caches I find when I'm traveling out of state!

O.K. I looked at your profile so I'll assume you're a male and I have a question for you....

Where did you find a women that will let you follow the traditional anniversary gifts?

My wife says that every year is precious stones Some more precious than others.

:o Mine's not real big on jewelry, actually. The earrings I got her from Waterfall this year were a rare surprise.

Also, this is the first year I've done the traditional gift. She's wanted a hiking stick, and it just happened to work out. Search the net for "traditional anniversary gifts" and show your wife the list.

Since I've met CYBret, I've purchased items from his Geocacher-U.com web page and Cafepress. It's cool because I'm also able to purchase items from Amazon.com through the link on his site. (bought a couple of the geocaching books)

I also met Scoobie10 while caching and I make sure and stop in the Dairy Queen when I hit caches in the Newton, IL area. Actually, I love hot dogs so I try to hit just about any DQ but I like to think he benefits in some global way.

I also met Scoobie10 while caching and I make sure and stop in the Dairy Queen when I hit caches in the Newton, IL area. Actually, I love hot dogs so I try to hit just about any DQ but I like to think he benefits in some global way.

Thanks Strohem! Truth be told.......she also likes her burgers with everthing including onions! HA!! Now the cat's outta the bag!

Scoob