Where's Wald...er Sparky?

NOOO!  Our very own Sparky, CANNED MEAT?!?!?!? :)

LOL -- nah, he'd never pass the USDA inspection! Too much gristle!

:unsure:

Yeah, and if you'd ever seen an actual picture of me, you'd see there isn't near enough meat on my bones to fill even one can! :D

You guys are hilarious!! It's so nice to be missed....especially when someone is shooting at you! :D

Thanks for brightening my day, nOOb!! :D

Yeah, and if you'd ever seen an actual picture of me, you'd see there isn't near enough meat on my bones to fill even one can! :)

You mean like this?

172989_200.jpg

:P

Get well soon!

Yup, only that one doesn't really show how skinny I really am! 5'11" and 135 lbs. But, I've put on 20 lbs since I got married. I kid you not, I used to weigh only 115 lbs!! No matter what I ate, I never gained anything. I guess that means Sunshine is good for me if I gained weight after marrying her! (And I thought that only happened to women!) :)

Well, you've got another two days of me feeling well enough to type. I go back in on Thursday morning for another nerve-root block. Hopefully that one will stop the pain, and won't leave my arms numb like the last one did. And, I've got 40 cache pages printed out, so I'm gonna see how many of them I can get today and tomorrow! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

According to another thread, the real reason Sparky has been MIA is that he's been studying for the Cache Approver test, and just passed.

LOL !!! Now thats funny. I've met Sparky and I know he's smart enough to stay away from the cache Approver's role. hehehe ... I'm right, aren't I, Sparky? Uh, Sparky if you are in fact an Approver, please disregard the first part of this post.

OK, the cat's out of the bag, so to speak. According to another thread, the real reason Sparky has been MIA is that he's been studying for the Cache Approver test, and just passed. Congrat's Sparky!

Thanks! I know I'll be able to uphold the law of geocaching with all my experience and self-righteous egotism.......