60cs What Ever That Is

GOSH.... I thought GPS UNITS AND SOFTWARE WAS a separate group for discussing - well - GPS UNITS AND SOFTWARE. Since the GARMIN GPSmap60C/CS IS a gps, and it DOES interface with software, well... you get the idea.

Maybe if Magellan came out with something cool we could have something else to type about. Personally, I could care less about a french-owned GPS. But instead of making a scene I just wouldn't read it. As they say is when the delete button is for. :bad:

Maybe if Magellan came out with something cool we could have something else to type about. Personally, I could care less about a french-owned GPS.

Man, I hope so. I will so happy when, (yes, I said "when" not "if"!, and hopefully I won't have to retract that later...) they come out with the newest, coolest, best GPS in the history of GPS's! :bad:

I will personally post at least 15 threads on the new awesome Magellan, asking all sorts of stupid questions, and pointing out all kinds of new cool features, just to keep up with all you Garmin posters.

I will patiently await the day... ;)

Garmin envy.

Just wait til the 76CS comes out next month.

Just go and buy one. Don't try to fight it. We know you really want one. Don't you? I sold mine on EBAY and got a good price so the change over wasn't bad.

Mine is awesome. I had them for years. This is the best. And it's only $ 415.00. I only wish the buttons were a little bigger,but the 76CS will take care of that next month.

I looked at Magellan and just can't see that is was for me.

Edited by capt caper
And it's only $ 415.00.

ARE YOU KIDDING?! Paying 415 for something that a 80 dollar eTrex yellow can do, does not make sense to me. The most expensive a handheld GPS should ever be is 300 dollars. Anything over that is completely rediculous. My MeriGold was 200, and I don't think I will ever pay more for a GPS, especially, when there is no argument that the 76c's are any better than any other one. They have color. Period.

So, while the new 60's and 76's definitely look cool, with their great quality color displays, and their cool menu functions, as far as a straight functional GPS goes, there is no Garmin envy whatsoever! :rolleyes:

Edited by SBPhishy

HA,

too funny. That's like saying: "Are you kidding? Paying $60k for a BMW 545i when my Civic can get me to work just fine!"

It' OK to say "I can't/don't want to spend that much"

:rolleyes::lol:

And an eTrex yellow cannot do a fraction of what the 60cs can do. I think for the most part people bashing a product cannot/do not own it. Sad...so sad....a person without Garmin Envy will have no need to tell others that they have no Garmin Envy.

<_<

Edited by FlashMaster
"Are you kidding? Paying $60k for a BMW 545i when my Civic can get me to work just fine!"

It's different though. I do realize that the 60 will do A LOT more than the yellow etrex, but in the end, it still comes down to an arrow, that points you in a direction.

Comparing a Beamer to a Civic is a big difference also. There are MANY differences in the cars. I realize that they both made to just bring you to another place, but there are huge differences in the speed, the quality, etc. etc. While I'm sure the 60 will compute routes, etc. and hopefully be built better than some other units, the differences are not huge.

My Honda Accord will probably hit 60 mph in 20 seconds, while a Beamer will hit it in 4 or 5. Beamers usually come with a great stereo system, great tires, amazing engines. The differences are much bigger than when comparing GPS units.

I do not mean this in any way as a "Magellan vs. Garmin", but compare the 60 to a Meridian Gold. The Gold is about half the price, and it will arguably do everything the 60 will do:

60: USB ----------------Gold: SD Card Reader

60: 56 megs --------------Gold: Possibly more than you will ever need

60: Color -------------- Gold: No Color (there's one point for the 60)

60: Great antenna---------Gold: Great antenna

60 :Autorouting ------------ Gold: autorouting (admittedly, possibly not as good as the 60's)

I do realize that comparing a etrex to a 60 is Pinto to Ferrari, but you see what I mean.

The 60 has many more capabilities, but I do not see the justification to add so much more to the price.

Can I spend that much? Yes, if I really thought it was necessary, or wanted one that bad. No, I don't have a 60, but I will admit, they look like great units. The color screen looks very nice, and I like the overall design of them a lot.

I wasn't bashing the 60 at all, but I do think they are overpriced. For the extra money, you aren't getting THAT MUCH more.

In the end, they are all great units. If I had lots of money to burn, I would proably get a 60, just to see what it was like. For the normal person though, who spends logically, and wants the best buy for their money, I think you can do better than the 60. You could arguably say, "its the best unit out right now. Newest technology, etc." But in the end, a person with a yellow eTrex, will sometimes be able to find a cache faster than someone with a 60.

I just don't think the price is justified! But I won't say it's a bad unit! :rolleyes:

Sad...so sad....a person without Garmin Envy will have no need to tell others that they have no Garmin Envy.

And about this. I have no need to tell others that I don't have Garmin envy, but I was accused of it, in the post after my first post. I was merely explaining my reason for not having Garmin envy. The poster must have believed that I had Garmin envy, and I wanted to tell him I did not. I don't really think there was any reason to assume I have Garmin envy.

Maybe you could justify GPS envy. If I had a yellow eTrex, I would probably be envious of a person with a 60. But, for now, I think my MeriGold is just fine for what I need.

Edited by SBPhishy
And an eTrex yellow cannot do a fraction of what the 60cs can do.

I'm thinking the real question here is: "Just how much help do you need to find a cache?" If I can drive to within a reasonable hiking distance and walk more or less straight to it, why would I spend more than 4 times as much for a GSPr?

The best way for you to justify your purchase of a 60 is to put down people who are perfectly happy with less. That is what's "Sad... so sad...."

Perhaps you use your GPSr for more than just geocaching. If so, that is wonderful and you have every right to be happy with your purchase. I use my GPSr for geocaching only. It's just a hobby, okay?

Don't harsh it for me... :rolleyes:

PS to SBPhishy:

I mentioned something about the outrageous price of the 60c and 60cs (in another thread) and the whole forum jumped on my back.

See what I mean?

History repeats itself.

(edit: took out a sentence. believe me, it's better that way)

Edited by Team Flashncache

Bottom line: it's the price.

If the 60cs cost $200 and the Gold cost $200, which would you get for your first GPSr? hmm. If you said the 60cs, then your just trashing it because you either don't want to spend the money or can't afford it. The rest is rationalization.

And if your honda accord is going 60 in 20 seconds, it's about to kaput. I was using an analogy because I hear it all the time. People talking trash about someone's car because it's expensive.

As your income goes up, so does your lifestyle. When I was making poverty level ($15/hour or so) I say "Man I wouldn't spend $28k for that Honda Accord EX!! Crazy"

When my income got to $65k/year, I was saying "Man I woulnd't spent $50k for that BMW" etc etc.

I respect people who talk about what they own, but if you trash a GPSr and haven't even owned it it's just flat out envy. Get a 60cs and say it's not worth it. Otherwise you don't know.

It's all preference. If someone enjoys using an eTrex yellow for caching that's great. If someone enjoys using a $1000 GPSr, then that's great. Worth is dependant on the individual.

To a homeless person, your nuts for spending that much money on an eTrex yellow! It's all relative.

Team Flashncache: "If I can drive to within a reasonable hiking distance and walk more or less straight to it, why would I spend more than 4 times as much for a GSPr?"

First, it's not about just finding the cache. Once we drove into LA and just searched for attractions. We found Marylin Monroes Gravesite, Universal City walk etc without ever getting lost. Being able never to get lost, find and go to just about anywhere you want is 95% of my GPSr usage. I only geocache a couple of times a month.

Second, I have a Legend, V, iQue, Rino 120 and just finally got fed up with the pointer jumping all over when standing still close to a cache. I just wanted a built in compass to prevent that. To me, it was worth the $$. That's it. Nothing too deep, just wanted the compass. The rest of the features are icing on the cake.

Edited by FlashMaster

What is your problem?

You're starting to get a little too sensitive about your toy. It's starting to sound like I'm talking about your mother, the way you are reacting.

I haven't bashed the 60 once! Bottom line, it is the price. They are charging too much for it. Obviously, we all know how much lower manufacturing costs are compared to retail costs. I'm sure it costs VERY little to make GPS's, and I think it sucks that they charge so much for something because it's new. Sometimes it just seems like Garmin in general can be a little pricey. The III's and the V's are quite expensive, and they don't seem to be that advanced compared to other higher end GPS's.

If the 60cs cost $200 and the Gold cost $200, which would you get?

Hmmm... Depending on how much I travel, it would be possible I would still get the Gold. If I didn't have the software already, I most likely would get the 60. The fact is however, is that it is almost double the price. As I said above, I can afford it, and I don't want to spend the money. I'm not hiding from anything.

And if your honda accord is going 60 in 20 seconds, it's about to kaput. I was using an analogy because I hear it all the time. People talking trash about someone's car because it's expensive.

While it probably gets up there a bit faster than 20 seconds, you get my point. Again, I was not bashing your "car".

I respect people who talk about what they own, but if you trash a GPSr and haven't even owned it it's just flat out envy. Get a 60cs and say it's not worth it. Otherwise you don't know.

Again, I wasn't trashing your toy. I don't own it, and there's no envy. I think it looks like a great unit, and I don't know that it's not worth it. I just know it's not worth it to me. Which is really all that matters.

Worth is dependant on the individual.

That's true. Obviously we are having a difference of opinion. You aren't right, and neither am I, because there's no right answer.

LOL, hey I have nothing against you. Let's shake and make up. Better to stop it here. We could both get worked up and go on and on until this thread gets shut down because it turned into a Mag vs Garmin. I apologize if I have offended anyone but I speak my mind. Isn't it strange that a complete stranger who means nothing to us can get us going sometimes? The power of the mind!

One good thing about guys: we can fight and have a beer 20 minutes later!!!

I'm done if you are. Wanna go for a beer? :rolleyes:

Edited by FlashMaster

Alright. That's good to hear. I'm done too. :rolleyes:

No offense taken here, but I tend to speak my mind also.

Beer sounds good. Well, not really. I hate beer. But I'll have some whisky. <_<

It definitely is funny about how people can argue over stuff over the computer, with total strangers.

I love expensive stuff. I love Beamers, and electronics, and all that cool stuff, so I definitely know where you are coming from.

Either way, you keep loving your 60, and I'll keep loving my Gold.

Edited by SBPhishy

LOL,

Hey man I get envious when I see the new 745Li pass me up!!!! Darn rich people. :rolleyes:

Speaking of my mom, ("It's starting to sound like I'm talking about your mother")

...I remember she once said: "sometimes you have to stop and enjoy the things that you have, appreciate them rather than spend your life thinking of the things you don't have"

Makes you think. At least we are Geocaching. We could be be in afghanistan, poor, poverty stricken and can't even speak your mind. GPSr????? Yeah right! We'd be lucky to have a goat, much less our freedom!

SBPhishy, I just realized that there are over 420 page views on this thread. We must be entertaining! Lets start a talk show or something <_<

Edited by FlashMaster

Your dadgum right about that. The fact that I have the time and the means to chase "junk" out in the forest is something to be thankful for. I'm a college student, with very limited funds, but have managed to get a hold of everything I want. Within reason of course. I have a working car, a great GPS, a GameCube (for those vegetating days) etc.

I am managing to go to a great university, and live in a beautiful (not to mention very cache dense) city.

Life is good! :rolleyes: And someday, I will have a BMW, and a Landrover, and all those other toys I've always dreamed of over the years!

Haha! Not yet. Looks cool though. I got:

Metroid Prime

Splinter Cell

Super Mario Sunshine (for my girlfriend. I swear! :rolleyes:)

Viewtiful Joe

TimeSplitters 2

Tony Hawk 4

That's all so far. I have a Gameboy also. It's cool, with splinter cell, it shows you a real time map on the game boy screen. It really helps a lot, and it adds that feeling of having an extra little handheld device to your arsenal.

Where in Socal are you located anyway?

I actually haven't had a console since my old playstation, which finally died. My friend has had a PS2 for a while now. I went into the store planning on getting the new GBA, but ended up getting a GameCube, cause they were the same price. All these new video games are really new to me. The idea of being "online" on anything besides your computer seems kind of strange, but definitely seems cool.

I like Splinter Cell a lot. It's quite challenging, but doable. The whole game is stealth, so there is definitely no running around and shooting people. I think its a cool game. I'm interested in the new one, when that comes out.

Timesplitters is an awesome game for running around shooting people. The multiplayer capabilities are huge in that game. TONS of characters, levels, weapons, etc.

I actually have a cable modem for the computer, but I havent even considered the linkable capabilitles (or lack thereof). Maybe they will get their act together.

LOL Now we're getting off topic.

Hey, I'd like to apologize for my part in last night's fracas as well.

All too true about someone getting you all worked up over a computer.

Since we're getting together for a beer or whiskey, I'll pack up, head out and meet you folks. That is assuming that my $80 Etrex can get me there. :rolleyes:

California is west of here, right? <_<

And it's only $ 415.00.

ARE YOU KIDDING?! Paying 415 for something that a 80 dollar eTrex yellow can do, does not make sense to me. The most expensive a handheld GPS should ever be is 300 dollars. Anything over that is completely rediculous. My MeriGold was 200, and I don't think I will ever pay more for a GPS, especially, when there is no argument that the 76c's are any better than any other one. They have color. Period.

So, while the new 60's and 76's definitely look cool, with their great quality color displays, and their cool menu functions, as far as a straight functional GPS goes, there is no Garmin envy whatsoever! :rolleyes:

Your unit can't do what mine does period. This is like compareing apples and oranges.

I checked out the other ones out there have you? I don't think so. Track's are much better in points and resolution for one.

And now that Garmin has udated the active track to have colors so it stands out if you want it put them at the top of the list for me.

56 megs. loads all I need it to load in Topo and CitySelect.

USB is the cats a**.

I don't have a lot of money also but it's prioitys. I want a unit that does what it does. I dug down deep. And I have no regrets. Plus when I dump it on EBAY like I did the 76S's it'll bring a good resale.

Sorry

Edited by capt caper

Thanks, capt caper.

We are all challenged and refreshed by your unique point of view. The Garmin vs Magellan issue was all but dropped...

Your unit can't do what mine does period.

Believe me, I've read a lot of juvenile comments here in the forums. Heck, I've even written some. But this takes the cake!

My unit can't do what yours does period?

So what? You spent over 4X as much as I did, period.

I checked out the other ones out there have you? I don't think so.

Who are you trying to kid? You're implying that you're the only person who compared features on GPSr's prior to buying one?!? Please!

I want a unit that does what it does.

Brilliant.

Sorry, but I think I'm justified in feeling smarter than you... :rolleyes:

Edited by Team Flashncache
I'm sure all of you who are talking about the 60cs have good reason but could we PLEASE put it in one group instead of filling the whole forum with posts?

Just my opinion. Thanks :rolleyes:

It was the same way when the Meridians came out, only substitute "meriplat" or "merigold" for "60C" or "60CS". Ditto with the GPSMAP76S and the SportTrak. It'll settle down in a month or so.

-E

Personally, I enjoy reading the questions regarding the new units...no matter what the brand is. I look forward to reading the posts about the new Magellans when they come out. I was thinking of getting a 60CS and the comments/questions/suggestions solidified my decision to buy it. And you know what? It is a heck of a lot of fun to use. But, just like my MeriPlat, SporTrak Color, and OLD Garmin GPS II+, it is still just a GPSr and tells me where I am on the planet. I just enjoy the experience more with my 60CS. For urban caching like I do, the autorouting (and auto rerouting when you miss a turn at night) is great. Does everyone need it? Of course not.

With regards to the hostilities...y'all have too much time on your hands. I don't care if someone uses a psychic and a divining rod for a GPSr. If they are out there having fun geocaching that is all that matters.

Now go find some tupperware!! :rolleyes:

Sindigo

Rosco...

I had suggested that the 'Gps Units & Software' forum be split up a while back

in this thread. Unfortunately, this never got traction. Maybe it's time to revive it :rolleyes:

Trouble is alot of the posts intertwine so I would think that present a problem. Although GPSCITY has a forum dedicated to unit specific. But they don't have alot of posting going on there if that has anything to do with it.

I don't know what the deal is. I just skip though the different ones.

My unit does what it does also. It's quite amazing. I have this refrigerator in my house. Guess what. It does what it does also. <_<

As far as your "my d*ck is bigger than yours" quote, I have a Meridian Gold. It CAN do many of the things yours can. You may have been talking about a yellow eTrex, but you quoted me. I don't have an eTrex.

Track's are much better in points and resolution for one.

That's true. From what I have heard. Also, we have already talked about the color. Yes, the 60 has it, no the MeriGold doesn't.

USB is the cats a**.

Here's my favorite. Yes, USB is the cats a**. The thing is, the Meridians have had USB capability for a couple of years. So, when someone comes and tells me how much better their new 60 is, because it has USB, I don't really think that's justifiable.

So, in the end, the GameCube kicks a**, and it does what it does. I notice you do what you do also, which seems to be chiming in on a discussion that has already ended.

My Meridian is bigger than your 60. :rolleyes:

Hey Flash, you know where you are is south of me a little, and maybe east or something. But, you're not north of me. I think... :lol:

Edited by SBPhishy

Oh, I must be way confused. I just looked it up and your right, North and west of me.

See, I'm lost without my GPSr!!!! One thing I cannot stand is that I can't enter address' or use the find feature with the car moving (OEM in dash GPS Nav). In fact it blocks me from programming features on my display (compass, display, temp, remote, wiper varialbles, etc) also. There has got to be a way to disable this. What if my passenger does the programming?

Anyone know of a way to disable this feature? If we can dial and use our cell phones, use our aftermarket GPSr, girls put on makeup, eat etc while driving, what's the big deal?

I guess liability.

Edited by FlashMaster
My unit does what it does also. It's quite amazing. I have this refrigerator in my house. Guess what. It does what it does also. :lol:

As far as your "my d*ck is bigger than yours" quote, I have a Meridian Gold. It CAN do many of the things yours can. You may have been talking about a yellow eTrex, but you quoted me. I don't have an eTrex.

Track's are much better in points and resolution for one.

That's true. From what I have heard. Also, we have already talked about the color. Yes, the 60 has it, no the MeriGold doesn't.

USB is the cats a**.

Here's my favorite. Yes, USB is the cats a**. The thing is, the Meridians have had USB capability for a couple of years. So, when someone comes and tells me how much better their new 60 is, because it has USB, I don't really think that's justifiable.

So, in the end, the GameCube kicks a**, and it does what it does. I notice you do what you do also, which seems to be chiming in on a discussion that has already ended.

My Meridian is bigger than your 60. :lol:

Hey Flash, you know where you are is south of me a little, and maybe east or something. But, you're not north of me. I think... :rolleyes:

Trouble is I didn't start this did I?

Seems someone posted "ARE YOU KIDDING?! Paying 415 for something that a 80 dollar eTrex yellow can do, does not make sense to me."

That's off the wall. Looks like I'm not alone in this boat.

Good Luck

Best GPS ive had but, they could have done better with a more rugged case. People want a light weight unit but that sacrifices ruggedness.

USB on the 60C/CS is better because you dont have to take out a card to flash on a USB card reader. Ive had alot of Card/Cardreader problems on my PC's.

Edited by GOT GPS?

SB Phishy, the reason some people are reacting strongly to your posts might be the message you're sending out. Remember, if you tell someone that something they enjoy is a big ol' waste of money, it can be interpreted as an insult. "Only an idiot would spend money on that," isn't much different from "Only an idiot would dress that way."

I'm not going to argue over whether the 60C/S is a better unit. I have one, and I love it. I'm sure there are things that you spend a lot of money on that I would consider frivolous. The fact is, if it brings you happiness and you can afford it, it isn't a waste of money.

When it comes right down to it, any GPS could be considered a complete waste of money. Plent of people got by for hundreds of years using a paper map.

Edited by Indiana Cojones
When it comes right down to it, any GPS could be considered a complete waste of money. Plent of people got by for hundreds of years using a paper map.

And some just use a compass. To each their own.

Can't we all just get along? :rolleyes:

Better to work together. This forums helped me alot. And I hope I've helped someone.

Taking in text is hard. There is no eye contact,voice tone or body movement to help with the text. Things can get misinterpted.

I've buried my hatchet if I had one so to say.

Capt.

capt caper,

Your right, this is all relative. I have friends that will say "Are you NUTS!!??!?! I ain't spending $80 on a stupid eTrex!"

I have friends that think I'm nuts to own flashlights worth Hundreds of dollars (Like this one).

And then they will dump $100 on a hockey game. I think thats insane (I don't like Hockey). OR some will spend thousands on a rare coin etc.

BOTTOM LINE: It's all preference.

Edited by FlashMaster
Your right, this is all relative.

Exactly.

I had a Platinum for two years. I bought the Color because TOPO looks awesome in color. I held out 'till January to see what the 60 had to offer. They punked out on the memory. The 76c is going to have more than the 60.

I have no problem throwing down a chunk of money fr the best GPSr. However the 60 falls far below my expectations. Stumbling backward in flexibility is not an option. 54 megs of memory is anemic.

Same goes for Magellan. If they punk out on their upcoming units than I will not be spending my money on them.

capt caper,

Your right, this is all relative. I have friends that will say "Are you NUTS!!??!?! I ain't spending $80 on a stupid eTrex!"

I have friends that think I'm nuts to own flashlights worth Hundreds of dollars (Like this one).

And then they will dump $100 on a hockey game. I think thats insane (I don't like Hockey). OR some will spend thousands on a rare coin etc.

Another person died up on Lafayette in N.H. got caught in a snow squall and lost there way. Another couple had to spend the nite on Washington last week also got dark and lost. They were lucky it was a warm nite. 11 deg.

But I don't want to make judgements,but none had a gps. But some of these guys,like you say, have leather interior in cars or drop big bucks on Hockey games or what ever.

I'll never go with out one. Better than nothing. It's already saved my butt from lots of hardship on the water and in the field.

Capt.

AAhhh!! I didn't mean it that way!

I haven't bashed the 60 ONCE in all my posts! I think it'a a great unit.

The point I was trying to make is that I agree with Leatherman. They punked out on the memory in a huge way. While it is definitely sufficient for most people, they could have easily added more, as they did to the new 76. I think the 60 is great, but I too expected more from the newest and most up to date technology.

Again, I do not own one of these units, so I am not commenting on anything from personal use.

Also, even though I posted the "ARE YOU KIDDING..." etc., I said NOTHING bad about anything before that post. I was accused, (even thought probably not seriously) of having Garmin envy. Obviously I made it known that I have a Magellan, and will stick with Magellan if they come out with something new and great. I in no way wanted to start the "my Garmin is better than your Magellan". From what I have noticed these days, many people (not all of them, so don't take this personally) seem to have a superiority complex about their new amazing 60. They assume everyone else wants one, and love to rub it in their faces.

Just go and buy one. Don't try to fight it. We know you really want one. Don't you?

While I'm sure this statement was said with some humor, you see what I mean.

While I think they are great units, and think Garmin does a lot of things better than Magellan, I am happy where I am right now. The reason that the statement, "They are only 415 dollars" kind of got me going, is that I personally do not think all the new features offered in the 60 are worth that kind of money. I compared it with a Meridian Gold, which is half the price, and almost has all the same features. In no way was I looking for a brand war.

In the end, I have no hard feelings about this. I was pretty much over with the discussion, because FlashMaster and I came to an understanding, and all was good.

Then, I got the "you're unit can't do what mine does. Period." That's fine. I don't care if you GPS is bigger than mine. I was merely stating, that in the long run, a yellow eTrex will point you too the cache, as will a 60.

Obviously the eTrex can't do many of the things that a 60 can do. We've been over this already.

USB on the 60C/CS is better because you dont have to take out a card to flash on a USB card reader. Ive had alot of Card/Cardreader problems on my PC's.

I agree with this also, in the long run. But I have never had a problem with my card/card reader, so it hasn't been an issue for me.

Remember, if you tell someone that something they enjoy is a big ol' waste of money, it can be interpreted as an insult. "Only an idiot would spend money on that," isn't much different from "Only an idiot would dress that way."

I agree with this, and I apologize. I did not mean to come across in that way. I did not mean to say it as "only an idiot..." I was stating that I don't get why they charge so much, for features that are not super amazing, and technologically spectacular.

Anyway. None of this was meant to cause any problems, but I will not accept the accusation that "I started this whole mess". I came here offering my comments, and was blatently told that I should and do have a strong desire to get a 60. I felt that was a little out of line, so I offered back the half serious shot of "why the hell..."

And yes, I'm sure there are MANY MANY things that I spend money on, that many of you would think are rediculous. I've always loved toys, and gadgets, and have often spent large sums of money on stuff that I didn't need. :rolleyes:

Edited by SBPhishy

I will personally post at least 15 threads on the new awesome Magellan.

1: Firmware wont load

2: shutsdown all the time

3: wont aquire sats

4: Magellan wont respond to emails :P

5: Wont lock on road

6: Magellan wish list, again!

7: Stress cracks in the case

8: I'm reloading ther old version, anyone else?

9: Car got broken into, Magellan still there! :D

10: Thanks for the help Leatherman. :P

11: Magellan still hasen't responded! :o

12: Wife just bought a Garmin, traitor!

13: Mapsend didn't have the area I was caching in. :P

14: Magellan for Sale!

15: Just bought a 60CS!

just kidding. really

Edited by slinger91