60cs What Ever That Is

I think Rosco's point got derailed some posts back.

HE was simply stating that there are way too many threads on the "60".

Maybe he was trying to get people into a "GSAK Thread" frame of mind , and keep it all together in one thread.  :P

THANK YOU!!

Hey Geo,

Did you see how I got it all started then jumped ship right before it sank?? :o

And I got to start Page "2"!!!

>>>edited cause I had more to say<<<

Edited by Rosco Bookbinder
1: Firmware wont load

2: shutsdown all the time

3: wont aquire sats

4: Magellan wont respond to emails

5: Wont lock on road

6: Magellan wish list, again!

7: Stress cracks in the case

8: I'm reloading ther old version, anyone else?

9: Car got broken into, Magellan still there!

10: Thanks for the help Leatherman.

11: Magellan still hasen't responded!

12: Wife just bought a Garmin, traitor!

13: Mapsend didn't have the area I was caching in.

14: Magellan for Sale!

15: Just bought a 60CS!

just kidding. really

While I don't appreciate your Magellan bashing, that's funny as hell... :P:o:P

I'm sure all of you who are talking about the 60cs have good reason but could we PLEASE put it in one group instead of filling the whole forum with posts?

I agree there are to many 60cs threads, I think we should start another thread to talk about what we can do about it. :P

This is almost as funny as when someone spams the whole company and then someone replys to all saying that they shouldn't spam the whole company and then someone else replys to all saying not to reply to all.... :o

I'm sure all of you who are talking about the 60cs have good reason but could we PLEASE put it in one group instead of filling the whole forum with posts? 

I agree there are to many 60cs threads, I think we should start another thread to talk about what we can do about it. :P

This is almost as funny as when someone spams the whole company and then someone replys to all saying that they shouldn't spam the whole company and then someone else replys to all saying not to reply to all.... :o

That happens where you work too?!? Hehehe

--------------------

Magellan SportTrak=Dell Axim X5=Mapopolis Maps=GSAK=GPXSonar=Premium Member Geocaching.com

============

Rosco Bookbinder Isn't My Real Name....

Did You Think It Was?

+*+*+*+*+*+*+

If You're Using A PPC You Should Also Be Using GPXSonar (visit link)

If You're Using A PC You Should Also Be Using GSAK (visit link)

Roscoe what software do yo use on your axim for getting closer to the cache than mapopolis?

--------------------

Magellan SportTrak=Dell Axim X5=Mapopolis Maps=GSAK=GPXSonar=Premium Member Geocaching.com

============

Rosco Bookbinder Isn't My Real Name....

Did You Think It Was?

+*+*+*+*+*+*+

If You're Using A PPC You Should Also Be Using GPXSonar (visit link)

If You're Using A PC You Should Also Be Using GSAK (visit link)

Roscoe what software do yo use on your axim for getting closer to the cache than mapopolis?

Did I say that? :D Actually I use Mapopolis for seeing where they are, GPXSonar for knowing what they are, and my Sportrak Map for getting there. That's all. Plus GSAK at home and on the laptop for all the rest and inbetween. Totally paperless and works great. The one thing about the laptop is having it loaded with all the files and GSAK so we can load the receivers in the field if need be. Or taking wp's off the receivers when placing caches to load into GSAK for editing or notes or what ever. Pretty serious stuff for sure. B)

If it weren't for people like GEO and Clyde this hobby would be a lot of wasted trees.