Opinions Please!

geoguyver

I am in the process of setting up my first cache and wanted to offer a signature item for the FTF.

From my first design I see I need to modify the logo for the watch, but what I really would like to know which type of watch would you like to find in the cache.

I personally prefer the pocket watch, but please let me know your opinion!

WatchChoice.jpg;)

Pocket watch would be my choice for something a little different and unque. I could hang it on something like my pack or jacket. I wear a wrist watch but only a Casio 50m water resistant with the stopwatch etc. Its relatively cheap, comfortable, rugged, and sufficiently water resistant for shower or swimming. When they break, I buy a new one.

Thanks for all the great responses.

You can order these watches through: http://www.americanlogowatch.com/index.html

I saw their ad in a NWA flyer magazine last month and thought it might make a way cool FTF.

A little spendy for a everyday sig item. But they are about $19.00 for some models, like the pocket watch.

The real nice thing is you can order only one for $19.00.

Thanks for all the great responses.

You can order these watches through: http://www.americanlogowatch.com/index.html

I saw their ad in a NWA flyer magazine last month and thought it might make a way cool FTF.

A little spendy for a everyday sig item. But they are about $19.00 for some models, like the pocket watch.

The real nice thing is you can order only one for $19.00.

Thats not a bad price at all!!! They had a nice variety to choose from.