What's Your Signature Mean?

Vader

I'm a rabid SCUBA diver

That brings to mind so many images. Can you dive and foam at the mouth at the same time. You do know they have shots for that. etc.

Ah, Purple-Pony-Person, the foaming at the mouth is only when I can't get any nitrogen time. Who needs shots? Well, except that most people are said to have an angle on one shoulder, and a devil on the other, well me, I have a devil on each shoulder, and they're buying shots!

Hey, that may be my new sig!

Ours (more mine than the "Girls") refers to the fact that alot of my time spent outside is for orienteering.

It seems, no matter where I go I have a topo map and pencil making notes. Many folks think I've lost my way. The rest think I work for whoever's ground I'm traversing. A classic example was during a girl scout parent's event. As the hike leader led us, I was editting the trail, contours, and vegetation boundaries on my map. Hopefully by end of April I'll have a decent O. map for them.

I seldom arrive at my destination by the planned route, as a rootstock, boulder or fold of the landscape catches my eye.

When I am lost, which happens, I just say I'm field checking.

G.

My first one is pretty self explanatory - you hide 'em and I'll seek 'em out.

The other should be self explanatory . . . everyone knows that Chrysler is an inferior product that requires a great deal of maintenance. So, just as a public service, I figured I'd throw that one out there.

On the other hand . . . my Mopar is low maintenance and is perfectly suited for me! :D

19adcdf8-96a7-482e-b8f6-c4b1d3a52c1e.jpg

Happy caching and stuff! :D

The other should be self explanatory . . . everyone knows that Chrysler is an inferior product that requires a great deal of maintenance. So, just as a public service, I figured I'd throw that one out there.

WHATEVER!

Hmmmm, you don't see very many 25+yr old Hondas running around, wonder what became of them? <coughsodacanscough>

Back on topic. My current one is actually a quote someone else used, referring to me. I guess they intended it as an insult, but I don't see it as such. It's pretty simple really. This is a .com, not a .gov. This isn't some state run place, this is a privately owned website, run by people who cared enough about the game of geocaching to make a better place on the internet then existed at the time. They do a dadgum good job of it, and I truly think they are looking out for what's best for geocaching as a whole. You wouldn't stand in Walmart screaming that you don't like the way they do business, and Kmart is better, so why do the equivalent here? If you think Kmart is better, you shop there, and don't shop at Walmart. Well, if you think the other geocaching sites are better, then do the same thing, and let us shop in peace.

Back on topic. My current one is actually a quote someone else used, referring to me. I guess they intended it as an insult, but I don't see it as such. It's pretty simple really. This is a .com, not a .gov. This isn't some state run place, this is a privately owned website, run by people who cared enough about the game of geocaching to make a better place on the internet then existed at the time. They do a dadgum good job of it, and I truly think they are looking out for what's best for geocaching as a whole. You wouldn't stand in Walmart screaming that you don't like the way they do business, and Kmart is better, so why do the equivalent here? If you think Kmart is better, you shop there, and don't shop at Walmart. Well, if you think the other geocaching sites are better, then do the same thing, and let us shop in peace.

I like the way you took an "insult" and made it positive! That's what I've tried to do all my life, make light of the insults from others! :D

Edited by Sparky-Watts

I change mine from time to time, depending on the situation, :P My avatar line , is from Finding Nemo, and it just cracks me up, plain and simple. The poor little guy doesn't have anything else that's his in the tank, so he likes to looks at bubbles, because they're his! I can relate, because, I like to keep what's mine, as mine. Nahhhh............it just cracks me up! :P The other one is because....ummmmmmmm.........I like my Rino............a lot.

Edited by cacherunner